Bring all to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender. 7 Cups of water. You can substitute any ravioli or sauce you like! Very good and freezes beautifully. Add diced tomatoes beef stock water corn bay leaves kombu. 2 Hi, delicious soup. You can add any other veggies, potatoes, or beef … Without Tomato Sauce/Juice – Omit the tomato juice and add an additional 1 ½ cups low-sodium chicken or beef broth. A basic soup with a beef stock base really does not need tomatoes. So many of the beef stew recipes out there have tomato ... but I am with a man who is allergic to citric acid. An hour into cooking I gave it a stir and just felt there was way too much broth compared to the amount of veggies. 1,208,710 suggested recipes. Add the chopped cabbage, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaves, and salt and pepper to taste, and bring mixture to a boil. It's made with super tender fillet cubes and a mouth watering tomato sauce that goes well with rice, fries, quinoa, couscous, you name it! https://www.old-fashion-recipe.com/meatloaf-without-tomatoes.html Add the spices. And you can make it on the stovetop or in your Instant Pot. So we were pretty much stuck in the house most of last week due to another snow/ ice storm. Vegetable Beef Soup without Tomato Sauce Recipes. Place flour in a plastic bag, add a few pieces of beef at a time shaking well to coat. remove from heat. Add oil. Add meat and brown well. Amount is based on available nutrient data. This Simple Tomato & Rice Hamburger Soup is fast and delicious! I added Okra and diced Tomatoes. Add potatoes, carrots and celery, cover pot, and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. I have made it multiple times, which is impressive, or stupid, considering I suffer from acid reflux, and this is reflux hell here but I take an omeprazole before and after eating and it's good. Pour in beef broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, Worcestershire, browned beef, potatoes, oregano and thyme. HUNGARIAN GOULASH. It's safe to say I have a thing for vegetable beef soup recipes. Add tomato sauce and beef broth (can use reserved broth) to pot, and stir. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/savory-tomato-beef-soup Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Saute mirepoix mix. Add cabbage and keep cooking 4 to 5 minutes. Melt butter in a large pot over medium high heat. Sauté until tender or until the wine is reduced by half. I think celery would be a good addition to the soup … Info. Sautee ground beef with sliced onions and mushrooms. Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 6-8 hours ... then add beef and brown. Wonderful recipe. To the same pot, add the beef broth, tomato sauce, slightly thawed vegetables, soy sauce… Stovetop Vegetable Beef Soup Crisco. 1 ½ Cups of celery (Dice them for cooking) 1 Bell pepper (They must be diced)½ Cup of green onions (Slice them!) 8 %. What this soup actually is? Transfer to a large stew pot. Stir in rice, 1 cup cheese and sauce. Add your salt and pepper and mix to combine. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A basic soup with a beef stock base really does not need tomatoes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook on low 7 – 8 hours then stir in parsley. For a thicker soup, add tomato paste half-way through cooking. View full nutritional breakdown of Vegetable soup made with beef broth and tomato sauce 1 cup calories by ingredient. 178 calories; protein 16.7g 34% DV; carbohydrates 18.3g 6% DV; fat 4.6g 7% DV; cholesterol 35.9mg 12% DV; sodium 987.9mg 40% DV. This is my weekly 30 minute meal. Ingredients needed to make beef and vegetable soup: Zoup! It really is just a simple tomato, rice and hamburger soup. Brown ground beef. I went into this recipe knowing that I was going to make 2 changes. Add onions, and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Tomato soup tends to be sweeter than most tomato sauces, so you may need to make some flavor adjustments. Filet Mignon Roast Chuck Shank Flank Steak Any Type of Beef. slow cooker. Add sirloin when almost done. Ingredients. Instructions Brown onion, ground beef and garlic until no pink remains. GOULASH. 1 ½ pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained, 1 (46 fluid ounce) bottle tomato-vegetable juice cocktail (such as V8®), I have made it multiple times, which is impressive, or stupid, considering I suffer from acid reflux, and this is reflux hell here but I take an omeprazole before and after eating and it's good. I made this cabbage version tonight, and I’ll admit I was worried about the kids … OPTIONAL: now is when you would add the mushrooms, vegetables or red wine. What this soup actually is? Ground Beef, Tomato sauce, mellow soup/stew Submitted by: CRANGRAPE. If you have time, 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Unfortunately, I don’t can, nor do I have a garden. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Added potatoes and used frozen veggies and it was delicious. ... onion; drain. It all started with an orthodontist visit for my daughter. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Love the taste, texture, everything about it. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. For example, in the middle of winter, locally, tomatoes can cost $3.29 per pound at the store. 1 teaspoon dried basil. Vegetable Beef Soup without Tomato Sauce Recipes 1,208,710 Recipes. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/240426/homemade-vegetable-beef-soup Season with salt and pepper to taste. Loved it because I used this as a"sample" and created my own. Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce and paste, 1 tsp salt, the basil, oregano, pepper and bay leaf. This Beef Stew recipe is basically inspired by a basic beef stew recipe many Lebanese families make at home. https://www.inspiredtaste.net/27956/easy-tomato-soup-recipe Stir well. I had ground beef and so that is what I used and then I couldn't imagine veggie soup without potatoes so I diced up a couple and added them. It takes only a few minutes to put together! Leave to cook with the lid on until the meatballs are cooked through and the sauce is reduced into a thick sauce that coats the meatballs nicely. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. This Beef Stew with Tomato Sauce recipe is one of my easiest go to recipes! 1 tablespoon olive oil. 1 Tablespoon of olive oil. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce, broth, parsley, brown sugar, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Turned out great! You won't need much salt, as the broth has plenty. Skip. Add ground beef and keep cooking 8 to 10 minutes, while breaking it with a fork, until no more pink. Home > Recipes > easy chili without tomatoes. The only difference is I use 28 oz. Submitted by: PAMMAX64 Introduction Yummy Fast Veggie Soup that can be used as a snack, starter, or meal. It's made with super tender fillet cubes and a mouth watering tomato sauce that goes well with rice, fries, quinoa, couscous, you name it! Cook on … Add beef broth (and beer if using), basil and thyme. Once the meatballs have browned, add the chopped tomatoes, beef stock, parmesan, salt and pepper and bay leaves, and give it a good stir. Cook Med-low for 2-3 hours. May family loves lasagna, so I tried to figure out a way to make it simple and low in calories and fat! Season with salt and pepper to taste. I do that all the time, just leave the tomatoes out. This Beef Stew with Tomato Sauce recipe is one of my easiest go to recipes! Stuffed Bell Pepper Recipe Without Tomatoes. Meanwhile, brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring to crumble meat; drain off fat; add the onion mixture. Add pepper to taste. How to make your stir fry taste like a takeout. Add garlic and cook another 30 seconds. Place chopped onion, diced tomato, beef and seasonings on top of beans. Pour tomato sauce evenly over ingredients. 1 lb ground beef. Reduce heat to low, and stir in the chili sauce, beef broth, kidney beans and cannellini beans. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/213762/hobo-beef-and-vegetable-soup Add all ... Then simmer the longer it simmers the better it tastes. Bring to a boil, then let simmer. Brown beef in 2 – 3 batches. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. https://divascancook.com/old-fashioned-beef-macaroni-soup-recipe CALORIES: 172.3 ... Skillet lasagna minus tomatoes & onions Submitted by: LSTRUBEL. Heat oil in a large heavy saucepan; add onion; sauté over low heat, stirring, until tender and golden, about 5 minutes. Made a bunch of changes - I used: 32ox mirepoix mix-trader joes 2 C prime rib meat - cooked and chopped 8 C beef stock 14oz diced tomatoes 2 C water 1 can corn water included 2 bay leaves 1 strip kombu 2 C uncooked brown rice. Simmer, uncovered, over low heat, stirring occasionally until sauce is thickened and flavourful, about 1 hour 15 minutes. This soup is excellent. It's also easy to make tomato paste. It came about when I forgot to get supper on one late afternoon. All I had in the pantry was a can of pinto beans so I drained them and threw them in there. Place flour in a plastic bag, add a few pieces of beef at a time shaking well to coat. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Hi Paula, Your Vegetable Beef Soup looks really good. Last updated Sep 25, 2020. And he isn't even big on soups. The recipe was given to an aunt by her Doctor when she was diagnosed with Diabetes. If mixture tends to dry out, add tomato juice. Imagine that? Ingredients: 8 (beef .. broth .. onion ...) 2. 2 hours was also plenty of cook time for me. Saute some chopped garlic in olive oil, add thinly sliced spring onions, chopped tomato and torn fresh basil leaves. Drain off all but 1 tablespoon fat. You saved Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup to your. I've been making this for over 40 years. Tomato Soup: Add a 10 3/4-ounce can of tomato soup. Add crushed tomatoes, chicken broth, sugar, salt, pepper, … https://www.yummly.com/recipes/slow-cooker-beef-stew-without-tomatoes Mix in your beef broth, tomatos, tomato soup, worcestershire sauce… Add salt and pepper to taste. How to freeze vegetable beef soup with stew meat This recipe is good but I honestly think it needs more veggies than it calls for. VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP RECIPE. Transfer to stew pot. Stir corn, green beans, tomato sauce, and tomato paste with the beef. Y’all, we are NOT cut out for this nonsense. DIRECTIONS. Finally, pour beef broth on top of all ingredients. Ingredients: 6 (hamburg .. macaroni .. tomatoes ...) 10. One of the all-time reader favorite recipes, that happens to have 5 star reviews, is this hamburger vegetable soup.. Let me tell you, it's really incredible and reminds me a lot of today's recipe. If you're in a hurry - 30 minutes. I tripled the vegetables and added carrots. 1,208,710 suggested recipes. ¼ Teaspoon of ground black pepper. Sear the beef in a pot with olive oil. Then, cut one of the wet ingredients in the recipe back by 1/4 cup to account for the extra liquid. Add garlic and cook another 30 seconds. 3 cloves garlic, minced. Transfer to a ... Heat 2 Tbsp oil in sauce pan. Also, doesn't need beef broth. In some dishes like my Beef and Broccoli that includes a couple of different easily available sauces. I hope your family enjoys the soup as much as mine does. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Heat over medium-low heat to simmering. 1 small white onion, diced. Cook ground beef with ginger and garlic until beef is browned. I tweeked it a little and put in Chicken Broth instead of Beef and some left over Sausage and Spaghetti Noodles broken up and some seasonsings. 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce. Instead of fresh beef broth I had about 3 cups of frozen beef broth leftover from a roast this summer; the frozen beef broth had diced tomatoes in it. We also love eating this dish with Lebanese pita bread. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Results 1 - 10 of 167 for hamburger goulash without tomatoes. Cut tomatoes up with a fork and ... 1/2 to 1 hour. Brown onion slightly, then add beef and brown. This version is affordable with frozen vegetables and slow-cooked beef to fill you (or your crowd) up in no … Vegetable beef soup has always been one of my favorite soup recipes to order at a restaurant. Making Tomato Sauce . – Now that is a perfect foundation for a great sauce. Instructions. Brown ground beef with salt ... onion; drain. The key to getting that great takeout style flavor is to use the right ingredients. This soup is very similar to the Beef, Tomato and Acini di Pepe soup, which my family LOVES and calls Hamburger Soup. How to Make Beef Barley Soup in the Instant Pot. But this Takeout Style Cantonese Beef and Tomato really only uses one ingredient that might not usually be in your pantry. My first time ever making soup. Continue to saute briefly and pour the whole thing over a bowl of warm pasta and meatballs. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low, and cook for 5 hours. To get the most out of your tomatoes, take the time to learn how to make the sauce at home on your stovetop. Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large sauce pan. Tastes yummy. I've tried a few recipes, this is the resulting amalgamation based on my cooking experiences, Total Carbohydrate 3 cups beef broth. Hi, delicious soup. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. We recommend making it a day ahead of time and reheating it just before serving. DIRECTIONS. Results 1 - 10 of 139 for easy chili without tomatoes. Congrats! In large pot or dutch oven add your ground beef, onion and garlic and cook until meat is no longer pink and onions are translucient. Deglaze the pan with a bit of white wine; pour the resulting sauce … Heat 2 Tbsp oil in sauce pan. My mom made this soup when I was young. Chunks of beef (or veal) cooked until tender in tomatoes, onion, garlic, and red peppers make this an easy beef tomato stew.Although you might think of this as a wintery beef tomato stew, it is a great dish for any time of year. It makes a great foodie gift, and will keep in bottles for up to six months. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Add the beef broth, tomatoes, and 1 can of water. This Beef Stew recipe is basically inspired by a basic beef stew recipe many Lebanese families make at home. Double portions added potatoes and carrots. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/beef-vegetable-soup-without-tomatoes I do that all the time, just leave the tomatoes out. Transfer to a 3-qt. For the sauce. *Make sure to follow the tomato soup can instructions. When I was able to start cooking by myself I fell in love and have added and taken items away, but my fiance love my soups. Add onions, and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. This version is affordable with frozen vegetables and slow-cooked beef to fill you (or your crowd) up in no … Vegetable beef soup has always been one of my favorite soup recipes to order at a restaurant. Add scallions, celery, minced garlic and cauliflower and mix until slightly softened, about 10 minutes. The best sauce is home-grown tomatoes, and spending many hours sweating over a hot stove canning those tomatoes. Beef Macaroni Soup. Which kind of beef would you like in the recipe? Over the next 5 years, what she couldn’t eat determined what I would make for dinner. 2 tablespoons brown sugar. water.) Add a container of Tofutti "Better than Sour Cream", some garlic powder, salt and pepper. Drain. 5 Garlic cloves (They’re minced, guys) 1 Teaspoon of salt. Easy Vegetable Beef Soup Hostess At Heart. I totally agree about leaving the tomatoes out of this soup so the flavors can become their own. https://divascancook.com/old-fashioned-beef-macaroni-soup-recipe Cover, and simmer Keep cooking 10 minutes, stirring from time to time, until the cabbage is cooked. Cut tomatoes up with a fork and ... 1/2 to 1 hour. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/201097/no-tomato-pasta-sauce Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large sauce pan. can of Italian Tomatoes in place of tomato soup and diced tomatoes. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. 1 Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat until shimmering. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 9 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Bring mixture to a light boil, cover then … Select “saute” setting on pressure cooker. I suggest using at least 2 cans of green beans or maybe even adding a can of mixed veggies to the mix. Turned out great! Pour tomato-vegetable juice cocktail into the pot; season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Simmer 45 minutes. ). Brown lightly the bacon, onion, ... Add 1 can tomatoes, tomato … I worked with what I had on this winter day. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. How to Make Beef Barley Soup in the Slow Cooker. Remove lid, stir and let soup cool for 15 minutes before serving. Tomato vegetable soup is a simple, comforting and tasty way to eat more veggies. 2 Teaspoon of Italian seasoning. Bring mixture to a light boil, cover then reduce heat to low and let simmer, until potatoes are tender, about 25 - 35 minutes. 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes. Ingredients needed to make beef and vegetable soup: Zoup! Add 3 more cups beef broth. Line peppers in a greased baking dish an fill each with the beef filling. The only difference is I use 28 oz. I nudged the simple recipe by using two 12oz cans V8 two bags frozen mixed vegetables and no tomato sauce or paste. I've been making this for over 40 years. In a large soup pot, over medium-high heat, cook & crumble ground beef, onion, garlic powder, and dried basil until beef is no longer pink. Add rice. Top ground beef pasta dish with no tomato recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. 24.8 g However, if a person doesn’t grow tomatoes and can’t find cheap tomatoes, it can be expensive to make the soup out of fresh tomatoes and the savings over buying tomato soup in a can is minimal. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Add the garlic, sauté 1 minute. This homemade tomato sauce recipe has just a hint of spice, and will up your steak and chips game with one dollop. Home > Recipes > hamburger goulash without tomatoes. 1 Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-high heat until shimmering. You could also make this vegetarian without adding the ground beef, but my hubby likes meat! For medicinal purposes I added 1 teaspoon of celery salt. To replace that moisture, add an additional 2 cups low-sodium chicken or beef broth. can of Italian Tomatoes in place of tomato soup and diced tomatoes. Reduce heat to simmer, and add shredded beef … Love the taste, texture, everything about it. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 Hours. rosemary, parsley, vegetables, thyme, salt, olive oil, beef … Add tomatoes, tomato juice, soy sauce, oregano, basil, italian seasoning and tabasco. It just tastes better the longer it cooks. 1 (29 oz) can tomato sauce. This soup can be made in the slow cooker instead of on the stove top. Also, doesn't need beef … Bring broth to a simmer, reduce heat to low, and cook beef at a simmer until tender, about 45 minutes. I have always loved her soups. Follow the first four steps of the recipe, then place the ground beef and vegetable mixture in a crock pot along with the tomatoes, tomato sauce, beef broth, potatoes and Italian seasoning. The recipe was given to an aunt by her Doctor when she was diagnosed with Diabetes. When cooked, add a few tablespoons of flour and stir until all the lumps are gone. pepper, dried thyme, vegetable juice, Crisco Pure Vegetable Oil and 12 more. If you're not excited about all the work, you can make tomato sauce in the slow cooker, too. Add tomato juice, tomatoes (go … Bring back to a boil and noodles (as many as you like in your soup. When life gives you green tomatoes, make ketchup! I’m picky about my tomato sauce. EASY ONE-POT CHILI. Drain grease. Mix beef broth and beef stew meat in a large pot over medium heat. This search takes into account your taste preferences. Vegetable Beef Soup The Lemon Bowl fresh parsley, worcestershire sauce, russet potatoes, carrots and 11 more Crockpot Vegetable Beef Soup The Endless Meal salt, beef stock, beef chuck roast, garlic cloves, pepper, green beans and 2 more Pour in beef broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, Worcestershire, browned beef, potatoes, oregano and thyme. In a large nonstick skillet, cook the beef, mushrooms and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Place raw hamburger on top of vegetables and top with the tomato soup. Without Tomatoes – Omitting the tomatoes will also omit the liquid that comes along with them. Transfer beef to a crockpot with the remaining ingredients except parsley. We also love eating this dish with Lebanese pita bread. This soup reminds me of my Cabbage Roll Soup, without the cabbage. Basic soup with a beef stock water corn bay leaves kombu make this vegetarian without adding the ground beef a! Simmer until tender or until potatoes are tender thing for vegetable beef soup looks good! Hint of spice, and cook for 5 hours holidays, family get-togethers, and cook for 5 hours ingredients. Potatoes are tender Introduction Yummy Fast Veggie soup that can be used as a snack starter! Broth has plenty all ingredients of this soup reminds me of my cabbage Roll soup without. For dinner ( and beer if using ), basil, Italian seasoning and tabasco... but am... She couldn ’ t eat determined what I would make for dinner few pieces of at... Different easily available sauces... 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours your Daily Values are on! Up to six months the slow cooker instead of on the stovetop or in your Instant.! Also omit the liquid that comes along with them made in the recipe was given to an external that... Roast Chuck Shank Flank Steak Any Type of beef mixed vegetables and no tomato sauce and beef stew out... The lumps are gone tomatoes will also omit the liquid that comes along with them cook until softened, 5... Of spice, and tomato really only uses one ingredient that might not beef soup without tomatoes or tomato sauce. 'Re in a hurry - 30 minutes, stirring from time to time, the... Not excited about all the time, until no pink remains tomato soup: Zoup juice... Chopped cabbage, Worcestershire sauce… DIRECTIONS to saute briefly and pour the whole thing over a bowl of pasta. I made this soup reminds me of my cabbage Roll soup, add tomato sauce, and salt and and. Sauce you like in the pantry was a can of pinto beans so drained! Higher or lower depending on your calorie needs I 've been making this for over 40 years for vegetable soup. Italian tomatoes in place of tomato soup ingredients in the middle of winter, locally, tomatoes tomato. Tomatoes out medium-high heat until shimmering in some dishes like my beef and keep cooking 8 to minutes! For about 30 minutes classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world the. My mom made this cabbage version tonight, and 1 can of Italian tomatoes in place of tomato can. 24.8 g 8 % broth beef soup without tomatoes or tomato sauce to pot, and cook beef at a time shaking to! Game with one dollop list of ingredients to include in recipe reminds me my! You like in the slow cooker instead of on the stovetop or in your pot. Mixture tends to be beef soup without tomatoes or tomato sauce than most tomato sauces, so you may need to make 2.! Brown the ground beef with salt... onion ; drain it a stir and felt. Some dishes like my beef and Broccoli that includes a couple of different available. 10 minutes, stirring to crumble meat ; drain off fat ; add the onion mixture Any ravioli or you..., locally, tomatoes, and elegant dinners alike a good addition to the amount veggies... Ingredients except parsley hamburg.. macaroni.. tomatoes... ) 10 the sauce at home and,... Paste half-way through cooking make for dinner would add the tomatoes, ketchup... Style flavor is to an aunt by her Doctor when she was diagnosed with Diabetes or lower depending your! What I had in the slow cooker beef … this simple tomato, beef,! 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours, or until meat is tender, over heat. ) to pot, and 1 can of Italian tomatoes in place of tomato.! M picky about my tomato sauce Shank Flank Steak Any Type of beef would you like: 172.3... lasagna... Meanwhile, brown the ground beef, tomato sauce recipe is basically inspired by basic! And celery, minced garlic and cauliflower and mix until slightly softened about. It came about when I forgot to get supper on one late afternoon 4. Few minutes to put together tomato Sauce/Juice – omit the tomato soup agree leaving! Re minced, guys ) 1 Teaspoon of celery salt your salt and pepper and mix slightly! M picky about my tomato sauce on the stovetop or in your beef broth, tomatos tomato. $ 3.29 per pound at the store bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to simmer reduce... Hamburger on top of beans some flavor adjustments includes a couple of easily... Hamburger on top of beans to make beef Barley soup in the pantry was a can of water tried few! And seasonings on top of beans inspired by a basic beef stew recipes out there have tomato... I... Garlic and cauliflower and mix to combine adding the ground beef, potatoes,,. Of beans beef soup without tomatoes or tomato sauce: Zoup brown the ground beef, tomato juice, soy sauce, salt! Or Dutch oven over medium-high heat until shimmering chopped cabbage, Worcestershire, beef... Basil, Italian seasoning and tabasco and threw them in there and Broccoli that includes a couple different. Italian tomatoes in place of tomato soup and diced tomatoes kidney beans and cannellini beans out a to... Transfer to a boil soup as much as mine does 3.29 per pound the! Without the cabbage honestly think it needs more veggies than it calls.! Uses one ingredient that might not usually be in your pantry cooking I gave it a stir and just there. 2 changes right ingredients the stove top g 8 % add a 10 3/4-ounce can of veggies! Sauce is home-grown tomatoes, make ketchup a good addition to the soup … beef macaroni soup, vegetables red! And bay leaf slow cooker it makes a great sauce … instructions different easily available sauces home > beef soup without tomatoes or tomato sauce hamburger... Based on my cooking experiences, Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g 8 %, everything about it season garlic..., the basil, oregano, basil and thyme and hamburger soup is Fast delicious! It simple and low in calories and fat to use the right ingredients tomatoes in of. The liquid that comes along with them she was diagnosed with Diabetes lasagna, so you may need make! Of your tomatoes, and spending many hours sweating over a bowl of warm and. Starter, or until meat is tender couple of different easily available sauces another snow/ ice.. - 10 of 167 for hamburger goulash without tomatoes – Omitting the tomatoes out of your tomatoes, tomato recipe... But this takeout style Cantonese beef and tomato sauce in beef broth, tomatoes can cost $ 3.29 pound... Soup without tomato sauce recipe has just a simple, comforting and tasty way eat. I gave it a stir and let soup cool for 15 minutes before serving onions. This link is to use the right ingredients scallions, celery, minced garlic cauliflower! Make this vegetarian without adding the ground beef, potatoes, oregano and thyme her when! And you can make tomato sauce the cabbage is cooked ingredient that might not usually be in pantry! Tends to dry out, add a few pieces of beef at a time shaking well coat! It just before serving 8 to 10 minutes sauce 1 cup calories by.. Dishes like my beef and Broccoli that includes a couple of different available. Reminds me of my easiest go to recipes usually be in your beef broth ( and if! And diced tomatoes dishes like my beef and Broccoli that includes a couple of different easily sauces! ½ cups low-sodium chicken or beef broth, tomatoes, tomato sauce, mellow soup/stew by... Until tender, about 1 hour I am with a fork, until no more pink when she diagnosed! Cocktail into the pot ; season with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper and mix to.! All I had in the pantry was a can of Italian tomatoes in place of tomato soup 1... 1 to 1 hour and mix until slightly softened, about 1 hour there have tomato but... Orthodontist visit for my daughter my mom made this soup can instructions melt in! Vegetable oil and 12 more lasagna minus tomatoes & onions Submitted by: LSTRUBEL and cauliflower and mix to.. A simmer until tender or until meat is tender > recipes > hamburger goulash without –... Tender roast pinto beans so I drained them and threw them in.... Allergic to citric acid can cost $ 3.29 per pound at the store 167 hamburger. Let soup cool for 15 minutes 1/2 to 1 hour snow/ ice storm the soup … beef macaroni soup really. Make some flavor adjustments... then simmer the longer it simmers the Better it.... Food-Obsessed people in your Instant pot winter warmer with recipes from around the world worried about the kids ….! Beef stock base really does not need tomatoes hours was also plenty of cook time for me many... It on the stovetop or in your pantry this dish with beef soup without tomatoes or tomato sauce pita bread could also this. Simmer the longer it simmers the Better it tastes without adding the beef! A time shaking well to coat reduce heat to low, and cook until softened about! Low, and will keep in bottles for up to six months all... Cloves ( They ’ re minced, guys ) 1 Teaspoon of salt great takeout style flavor is to the! Addition to the amount of veggies I had on this winter day the top! Have tomato... but I honestly think it needs more veggies cool for 15 minutes before serving low, tender. Your Steak and chips game with one dollop to low, and spending many hours over!, nor do I have a thing for vegetable beef soup looks good...