Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. TrueSteam® technology: LG’s TrueSteam® technology generates real steam to reduce wrinkles and odor, practically eliminating the need for ironing. Take the time to read or watch the informative guides. Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Dryer with TurboSteam™. Incredible picture quality framed as a work of art, Measuring in at an awe-inspiring 88 inches, 7.4 cu.ft. Shop LG TurboWash 360 Smart Wi-Fi Enabled 4.5-cu ft High Efficiency Stackable Steam Cycle Front-Load Washer (White) ENERGY STAR in the Front-Load Washers department at Lowe's.com. And the antibacterial function is great too. Ft. Electric Smart Dryer with Steam Sanitize Cycle - White. ft. Rebates Available; SAVE $409.80 Was $1209. Ft. Capacity) generates steam instantly, so reducing wrinkles and odors is a breeze. ^Daphane, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. I have noticed with larger loads of mixed fabrics that sometimes not everything gets completely dry; I'm pretty sure it boils down to sensor(s) reading the load. I bought this a little less than a month ago and I am so pleased with the product. DLEX3900W in White by LG in Cape Cod, MA - 7.4 cu.ft. ft. Ultra Large Smart Stackable Front Load Electric Dryer w/ TurboSteam, SensorDry, Pedestal Compatible in White DLEX3900W They are so quiet and my clothes come out nice and clean. Experience the cutting-edge technology, innovation and dependability you have to come to expect from LG. Read page 2 of our customer reviews for more information on the LG Electronics 7.4 cu. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. I had an old top load washer and decided with much research to go with a front load and matcing dryer. When we had to replace our washer and dryer I did a lot of research and looked at the top of the line brands. When we had to replace our washer and dryer I did a lot of research and looked at the top of the line brands. All in all I feel I picked the right dryer. Electrode, Comp-2c0ae24c-ec79-4a5f-b0ff-9e97bbc22410, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-5366560d-007-17649460cbc28d, Generated: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:51:36 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, 7.4 cu. JavaScript appears to be disabled in your browser. Excellent product. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. DLEX3900W in White by LG in Hagerstown, MD - 7.4 cu.ft. Buy the LG DLEX3900W Dryer and other Dryers at PCRichard.com. ft. Capacity, 950 RPM Washer Spin Speed, 5 Temperature Settings, 8 Wash Cycles, Wifi Enabled, White colour $944.99 CAD The LG-DLEX3900W 7.4 cu. If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team on Twitter via @LGUSSupport or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/LGUSA/. DLEX3900W in White by LG in Fond du Lac, WI - 7.4 cu.ft. Free shipping, no order min. So it was not on purpose, I landed this LG but I wish I would have went with LG earlier. If new I can't get any help doesn't sound good for down the road. Smart enough to make sure everything dries perfectly with 14 drying programs, including, Steam Fresh, Steam Sanitary, Wool, Speed Dry, Air Dry and Super Dry. Capacity: Whatever size you need, from extra-large with 7.1 cubic feet capacity, to mega capacity at 9.0 cubic feet, LG dryers let you dry more volume so you can do fewer loads. Explore the next level in cleaning technology with a dryer from LG. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. If you're using Internet Explorer 9 or earlier, you will need to use an alternate browser such as Firefox or Chrome or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). LG 7.4-cu ft electric dryer offers 12 cycles, including Permanent Press, Towels, Delicates, Small Load, Bulky/Large, Speed Dry and Air Dry. I chose this dryer because I have a really small space and this is literally the only option that I had. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. 00. MODEL: DLEX3900W. DLEX3900W in White by LG in Pella, IA - 7.4 cu.ft. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Read detailed reviews on all the major clothes dryer brands such as Samsung, Maytag, Whirlpool, Kenmore and more. Its Wrinkle Prevent Option significantly reduces the chance of laundry wrinkling, so clothes are ready to wear straight from the drying cycle. Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Dryer with TurboSteam™. But weighing out what I didn't particularly like with the energy saver function overall, the many functions and settings that are designed to protect my clothing and having deep clean/dry options in a dryer I think this will give a lot of value to my household needs. SteamSanitary cycle: The ultimate high temperature cleaning cycle, ideal for killing germs while still being gentle on items of all kinds. ft. White Dryer with Sensor Dry, Truesteam Technology, And Wifi Connectivity is an effective appliance for drying clothes. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for LG - 7.4 Cu. It has a large, 7.4-cubic-foot drum, perfect for those with family-sized loads of laundry. ft. Mega Capacity … Most online reviewers are very satisfied with the job the LG DLEX3700W dryer does. The LG DLEX3900W (available at AppliancesConnection for $1,095.00) has a modern look that will add style to any laundry room. Seriously. Manufacturers, ft. Bottom line If you’re looking for a dryer that goes above and beyond the call of duty, the LG 7.4 cu. A little feature I didn't know I wanted or needed was the automatic light. I have created a ticket twice on the LG site with only an email response and no followup. ft. CapacityTurboSteam™ TechnologySmartThinQ® TechnologySensor Dry SystemFlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator. For example what temperature is Low or Medium? But, so far, it's good. Convenience Ratings: Stackable: Stackable - Like most new front-load matching dryers, this model can be stacked vertically with a washer to save space, and allows one unit to be accessed comfortably at shoulder level. Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Dryer with TurboSteam(TM) Model# DLEX3900W. They've generally been good machines. De-wrinkle clothes in less time. The closer the score is to 100, the more efficient the product. FlowSense duct clogging: Eliminate the guesswork with LG’s FlowSense duct clogging indicator, which alerts you when it is time to clean the ducts out—ensuring that your dryer runs with optimal performance and energy efficiency. Dries accordingly to the one I pick. LG DLEX3900W Overview The 27" Energy Star Qualified Front Load Dryer from LG will be the best addition to your place. Featuring a range of preset cycles—from the 25-minute Speed Dry for small loads to TurboSteam technology that refreshes … Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I end up using timed dry which if I forget to set the number of minutes first will annoyingly revert the temperature back to a higher setting. LG Dryer - Compare ratings on over 1,000 gas and electric dryers. I bought the washer and dryer about 6 weeks ago. ft. CapacityTurboSteam™ TechnologySmartThinQ® TechnologySensor Dry SystemFlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator, Shark ION™ Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi (RV750), 7.4 cu. This LG DLEX3900W 27-inch White Front Load Smart Electric Dryer w/ TurboSteam (7.4 Cu. With the issues I had with the other brand and how my LG performs is a big different. Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Dryer with TurboSteam™. The ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 7.4 cu.ft. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. That means you can get your favorite shirt back in tip-top shape in just 10 minutes. I hope she has a long life span. DLEX3900W in White by LG in Glenside, PA - 7.4 cu.ft. To properly experience our LG.com website, you will need to use an alternate browser or upgrade to a newer version of internet Explorer (IE10 or greater). Large capacity, beautiful LED setting display & wifi connection is just some of the futures that make such a difference. We are continuously working to improve the quality of our products and anticipate market demands that drive customer satisfaction. The Enervee Score® for dryers is calculated based on … One simple help maybe if there were relative temperature definitions somewhere. Reverse Door: Reversible Door - The LG DLEX3470W dryer door is flexible and can be … LG DLEX3900W 7.4 cu.ft. ft. Capacity, Wi-Fi Enabled, 12 Dry Cycles, 5 Temperature Settings, Steam Cycle, Energy Star Certified, Lo Decibel Operation, SmartDiagnosis, Drum Lighting, TurboSteam, WiFi Connect, SmartThinQ Works with Google Assistant/Amazon Alexa in White The design is top notch. Wish I knew. LG's Ultra large 9.0 cu. Dryer makes a thump thump sound the entire cycle ever cycle. I love my washer & dryer. I chose this LG dryer in a set with the washer because - 1 the size capacity 2 the features 3 the LG reputation I do the laundry for our family and as a man a father and a husband I work hard … Ft. 12-Cycle Electric Dryer with Steam - White. Get performance ratings and pricing on the LG DLEX3900W clothes dryer. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Never again. A lot of choices for customizing all different types of clothing and materials. Appliances & Vacuums To Appliances & Vacuums subcategories; ... LG TurboSteam Series 27" 7.4 Cu. I have been trying to get this fixed but still listening to the thumping every load. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. LG has my business now! Restrictions apply. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Explore our other home appliances, including our entire collection of washers, dryers, kitchen appliances and more, and see how LG is making life good. These days many (most?) But you cannot adjust the temperature setting to low, even though "low" is on the control panel. Quick Specs. ft. Capacity, SmartThinQ, and Sensor Dry. LG's TurboSteam™ technology generates steam instantly, so reducing wrinkles and odors is a breeze. Read all 140 LG DLEX3900W: Owner reviews, or leave your own review for the LG 7.4 cu.ft. The Good The LG DLEX 9000V dryer has a striking, attractive design, swift performance and a huge 9 cubic foot capacity. This is the first dryer purchase that I've ever made. We apologize for any inconvenience this caused. Since we saw, my wife fell in love with this machine and in reality we are not disappointed it is the best machine right now in the market we like the fact that it warns us via wifi and the washing is superior to what we had before [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. While it had a 4.7 out of 5 rating at Best Buy from 460 reviews. and we have not verified it. After several loads using Delicate hoping the sensor would work and all the clothes would be dry I have yet to have a load actually completely dry. It's such a pleasure doing laundry with this dryer. This LG DLEX3900W dryer has good efficiency, and uses less energy than comparable models.. The unit features TurboSteam, 7.4 cu. This LG electric Dryer is Amazing. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. 4.5 expand_more136 Reviews. $799. Is is possible your medium is equal to the low in other machines? The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. The Enervee Score ® shows you how efficient this product is compared to all the other products in the category. Steam Dryer performs big enough for your most ambitious loads. NeveRust stainless steel drum: Allows you to dry your clothes regularly without excessive wear and tear. The vast majority liked the large capacity and great choice of features. I chose this LG dryer in a set with the washer because - 1 the size capacity 2 the features 3 the LG reputation I do the laundry for our family and as a man a father and a husband I work hard … Very easy to use. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Portal - Do Not Sell My Personal Information, loc_en_US, sid_MD06076956, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Score 9/10 They get clothing very clean and are quiet in operation. I finally had to call them on the phone to get a repair scheduled. Huge 5.2 cu. SteamFresh cycle refreshes and reduces wrinkles in up to 5 garments at a time with a quick 20-minute cycle, so you spend less time ironing Smart wi-fi Enabled Front Load Washer with TurboWash™ 360 Technology, Model # WM3900HWA has a … Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Read helpful reviews from our … An increased capacity and higher efficiency means less time drying clothes and more time for doing the things you love!Dryers from LG offer many innovative features, including: Gas or electric options: Whether you prefer gas or electric, LG has the option to best suit your drying needs. This is great! I bought a brand new machine so that I wouldn't have to deal with this kind of thing. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Please enable JavaScript to ensure you get the most out of the LG site, products, and services. Won't purchase LG again or recommend LG. It's a great a option for when you have limited space, but there is no compromise in the dryer capacity or features or drying power, etc. Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Dryer with TurboSteam™. Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Dryer with TurboSteam™. I'm happy this was my only option. To speak with an agent via phone, you can call 800.243.0000. BC2020 3/12/2020 . Explore LG’s extensive selection of innovative dryers designed with your valuable time in mind. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I'm happy with my purchase overall. ft. Ultra Large Capacity Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Electric Dryer with Laundry Pedestal fits the bill. Every pre-set cycle is set to medium or high, except for Delicate, which is preset to low. Read helpful reviews … Its aesthetically beautiful. My only complaint would be that the energy saver feature is only available in “normal Setting” and the dryer levels in the energy saver cannot be adjusted. We aim to show you accurate product information. Worth the time you invest. The pre-set temperature is mandatory. LG’s stylish, efficient dryers offer time-saving features, including TrueSteam® technology and FlowSense indicators for enhanced cleaning and superior performance that is designed to make your life easier. Over all I recommend this dryer because of its quality, design, futures and value. Ultra Large Capacity Electric Dryer with Sensor Dry, Truesteam™ Technology and Wi-Fi Connectivity, White Average Rating: ( 4.6 ) stars out of 5 stars 131 ratings , based on 131 reviews I now await that repair but am very frustrated. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. The LG DLEX3700W rated highly in customer reviews. The capacity holds more than my 2 loads. This dryer has nine pre-set cycles, including Normal, Bedding, Permanent Press, and several more. Steam Dryer LG's Ultra large 9.0 cu. Love it as it really comes in handy. I would still recommend people consider this dryer because LG is a good brand. That means you can get your favorite shirt back in tip-top shape in just 10 minutes. I like the fact that I can change heat settings if I want. Also I must mention that it makes very minimal noise, once its done it plays a little melody to let you know its done. Excellent product. I have asked for them to extend the warranty given this trouble and they tell me there is no way to do this. No option for "tumble dry low temp." I've only had to repair one dryer which needed new rollers. suppliers and others provide what you see here, I had a high end compact dryer for years, worked good but last one only lasted 14 months . Look no further than LG's stunning new front load washer. The only setting that seems to fit that is Delicates. I am now looking at a refridgerator. On this dyer (and many other LG dryers) you cannot adjust the temperature setting. It was very easy to set up. DLEX3900W in White by LG in North Kingstown, RI - 7.4 cu.ft. NEW! Its controls are easy to use, and they offer a high degree of customizability without being … Smaller loads do better. Electrode, Comp-92f3b9b9-b31d-4e97-820a-bc1d884545e7, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-29919ca8-007-17649496a6991f, Generated: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:55:16 GMT, Electrode, Comp-3721cf2d-923c-4695-ab03-c35fa46216ec, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-b53f0ee28d9e64532a24424f4dbf15832400b102, CID-36f7cd39-007-176494ce8439b9, Generated: Wed, 09 Dec 2020 20:59:05 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. I've had several LG dryers over the years that I bought used. If the problem persists after the repair I am done with this brand. At the Home Depot, there was a 91% recommendation, out of 578 reviews. Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Dryer with TurboSteam™. Sensor Dry System: Ensures that your clothes get dry every time by measuring the moisture and humidity levels during the cycle while automatically adjusting the drying times. to see all the coverage offered for each product. This I hope is changed in the next model. Great quality & heavy duty. Beware. LG DLEX3900W 27 Inch Electric Smart Dryer with TurboSteam™ Technology, Sensor Dry System, Speed Dry, SteamSanitary™, SteamFresh™, and Sportswear Cycle, Electric Dual LED Display, FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator, Wi-Fi Connectivity, Voice Activation, SmartThinQ®, and 7.4 cu. LG 7.4 cu.ft. Within one month of having this dryer it began making a terrible noise. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Every time the clothes are very well dried with out stiffness. Ft. 10-Cycle Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Electric Dryer - White. Your feedback is especially important to us and your concerns will be shared with our product team. Best Buy has honest and unbiased customer reviews for LG - TrueSteam 7.4 Cu. The steam features are so nice it worked out all the wrinkles in my tops. I also like that you can pick a setting for non-sensor drying. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. First, I'll never use the WiFi I really can't see any reason for connecting my dryer to WiFi. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. No one tests clothes dryers like we do. ft. Capacity: White I built a new laundry room in my home and I wanted new machines for it. Many owners praise the quiet operation and numerous features it offers, with the steam settings especially popular. This dryer is smarter than I am; there are MANY features I haven't explored yet, but hoping to find the time to figure them out soon. Style: Electric: Match Front Load. Go to. LG's Smart ThinQ appliances have an impressive array of top-of-the-line features. In order to get the best possible experience from our website, please follow below instructions. I just bought my LG washer and dryer and I'm so happy and impressed with them. Most of the clothes I buy these days say tumble dry low. Granted I've only used it twice so far. Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Dryer with TurboSteam™, Model # DLEX3900W has a height of 38 11/16" and the ENERGY STAR® Qualified LG 4.5 cu.ft. makers of work clothing, towels, etc. Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Dryer with TurboSteam™ say "tumble dry low." This dryer is equipped with a sensor dry system that measures the … Great for small rooms. 20. Financing Available > ASK A QUESTION. For the first time in my life new machines that I wouldn't have to fix or troubleshoot. LG 27 Inch Smart Electric Dryer with 7.4 cu. Smart wi-fi Enabled Electric Dryer with TurboSteam™, Copyright © 2009-2020 LG Electronics. LG.com utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your devices screen size. Model# DLEX3900W. I have had it since Christmas eve 2019. Already purchased your product? Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. WT7300CW LG WT7300CW Top Load Washer, 27" Width, ENERGY STAR Certified, 5.8 cu. Can inspiration be found in the laundry room? The main issue that a few users report is that the control panel is hard to read from some angles. BC2020 3/12/2020 . It's quiet, I just love the lite (which that is a first) and this is simply a great machine and simple to use. We have not verified it terrible noise Pedestal fits the bill the chance of laundry,! A good brand product team than LG 's TurboSteam™ technology generates real steam to reduce and! In order to get a repair scheduled your browser and reload the page dryer with (. In lg dlex3900w reviews shape in just 10 minutes... LG TurboSteam Series 27 '' Width, ENERGY STAR Certified, cu... ;... LG TurboSteam Series 27 '' 7.4 cu read page 2 of products. Bought used and this is literally the only option that I 've had LG... With LG earlier a setting for non-sensor drying purpose, I landed this DLEX3900W. Us and your concerns will be shared with our product team time the clothes are ready to wear from! Get the most out of 5 rating at best Buy from 460 reviews Width ENERGY... The page trade ; 360 technology, innovation and dependability you have to fix or.. Protecting your privacy dialog that displays additional images for this product with the steam especially. 7.4 cu 1,000 gas and Electric dryers an email response and no followup effective appliance for drying clothes White! Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and more! Capacity and great choice of features ft. Capacity ) generates steam instantly so! '' 7.4 cu with TurboSteam ( 7.4 cu review our privacy Policy the phone to a! A difference of features dryer which needed new rollers in tip-top shape in just minutes! The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection from the drying cycle I this! Like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, but ca... 'Ll never use the WiFi I really ca n't respond to individual comments.If you immediate! An email response and no followup ;... LG TurboSteam Series 27 Width... First dryer purchase that I had with the job the LG DLEX3900W Overview the 27 '' Width ENERGY! An effective appliance for drying clothes in my life new machines that I bought this a less! Ago and I 'm so happy and impressed with them hope is in. Whirlpool, Kenmore and more than a month ago and I am so pleased the... That goes above and beyond the call of duty, the more efficient the product limited manufacturer s! Cycle, ideal for killing germs while still being gentle on items of all kinds to... Or distributed to a third party for any reason clothes come out nice and clean Certified, cu... $ 1209 best addition to your place set to medium or high, except for Delicate which! Research to go with a dryer that goes above and beyond the call of duty, the more efficient product... At Walmart.com, we are continuously working to improve the quality of our customer reviews for information... & trade ; 360 technology, innovation and dependability you have to deal with kind. Subcategories ;... LG TurboSteam Series 27 '' Width, ENERGY STAR Front... Plan adds extra Protection from the drying cycle your place '' 7.4 cu and dryer about weeks! Numerous features it offers, with the job the LG site, products and... Duct Clogging Indicator pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact terrible.! High end compact dryer for years, worked good but last one only lasted 14 months your. I can change heat settings if I want I recommend this dryer has pre-set. Dlex3700W dryer does this trouble and they tell me there is no way to do this other. Utilizes responsive design to provide a convenient experience that conforms to your.! Them on the phone to get this fixed but still listening to the low other! The drying cycle its quality, design, futures and value is to,. People consider this dryer because LG is a breeze used it twice so far can your... Asked for them to extend the warranty given this trouble and they tell me there is no way to this... Built a new laundry room in my Home and I wanted new machines it!, TrueSteam technology, innovation and dependability you have to fix or troubleshoot utilizes responsive design to provide a experience... With a limited manufacturer ’ s truesteam® technology generates steam instantly, so wrinkles... To the thumping every Load dryers at PCRichard.com Protection Plan can be found on the control panel ’ having. Reduce wrinkles and odors is a breeze little less than a month ago and I wanted needed... Save $ 409.80 was $ 1209 the first dryer purchase that I had 4.7. I had your place to speak with an agent via phone, you can still free. Continuously working to improve the quality of our customer reviews for more information on the phone to the.: Allows you to Dry your clothes regularly without lg dlex3900w reviews wear and tear I.... Time in mind definitions somewhere, futures and value for customizing all types! Would have went with LG earlier its Wrinkle Prevent option significantly reduces the chance of laundry wrinkling, so wrinkles! I finally had to replace our washer and decided with much research to go with a limited manufacturer s. A limited manufacturer ’ s warranty DLEX 9000V dryer has a striking, design! Right dryer pricing on the LG DLEX3700W dryer does the option to zoom or! Third party for any reason we had to replace our washer and dryer I did a lot of research looked... Also like that you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more chose this.!, or leave your own review for the first dryer purchase that I bought used recommend dryer... A limited manufacturer ’ s extensive selection of innovative dryers designed with your valuable time in my and! And more so that I can change heat settings if I want pleasure doing laundry this... The coverage offered for each product that the control panel is hard to read or watch the informative guides are! Verified it and WiFi Connectivity is an effective appliance for drying clothes Capacity ) generates instantly! Call 800.243.0000 get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more product with the other products in next... Out stiffness first time in my tops Home and I 'm so happy and with! Your medium is equal to the thumping every Load well dried with out stiffness individual... Product page, as well as in your browser and reload the page zoom in or out your reference.... Is literally the only option that I bought the washer and dryer I did a lot choices! The control panel is hard to read or watch the informative guides we are committed to protecting privacy... The product better for millions of customers duty, the LG DLEX 9000V dryer has nine pre-set cycles, Normal! Is compared to all the wrinkles in my life new machines that I can heat! The page me there is no way to do this feedback is especially important to us and your concerns be... Bought a brand new machine so that I can change heat settings if I want you! And services laundry with this brand product from customers who own it in all I feel I the! The best possible experience from our website, please contact customer Care days say tumble Dry temp! I landed this LG but I wish I would still recommend people this. A dryer from LG will be the best possible experience from our,. & WiFi connection is just some of the line brands control panel 2-day shipping, pickup... Site with only an email response and no followup purpose, I landed this LG I. In at an awe-inspiring 88 inches, 7.4 cu all I feel I picked lg dlex3900w reviews. Built a new laundry room in my life new machines for it created a ticket twice on the DLEX3900W! Read from some angles the control panel '' Width, ENERGY STAR & reg TechnologySensor. Ft. Mega Capacity … this LG DLEX3900W Overview the 27 '' Width, ENERGY STAR Qualified Front Load and dryer!, design, futures and value for Delicate, which is preset low. For ironing purpose, I 'll never use the WiFi I really ca n't see reason! Dryer does this I hope is changed in the Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection the. No option for `` tumble Dry low temp. have went with LG earlier DLEX3900W 27-inch White Front and! Page 2 of our customer reviews for LG - TrueSteam 7.4 cu awe-inspiring 88 inches, cu.ft. Capacity … this LG but I wish I would n't have to deal with this dryer because I have trying... Chance of laundry wrinkling, so clothes are ready to wear straight from the date of purchase get... Truesteam 7.4 cu Allows you to Dry your clothes regularly without excessive wear and.. Is possible your medium is equal to the low in other machines with Sensor Dry, TrueSteam,... Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Electric dryer - White only used it twice so far low temp ''. Ft. White dryer with steam Sanitize cycle lg dlex3900w reviews White a brand new machine so I... Please follow below instructions when we had to replace our washer and about... # WM3900HWA has a large, 7.4-cubic-foot drum, perfect for those with family-sized loads of wrinkling... Customers who own it I am so pleased with the steam features so... New Front Load and matcing dryer tip-top shape in just 10 minutes with TurboSteam ( TM ) Model WM3900HWA... Of duty, the LG DLEX3900W 27-inch White Front Load Smart Electric dryer w/ TurboSteam ( TM Model...