I recently sold it. Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines, Beko WMY7046LB2 / WMY8046LB2 / WMY9046LB2. Very happy ! There is no "click" which seems to indicate that the solenoid in the door lock is faulty. I had the authorized service man come back and was told it was the circuit board. Thanks for your help. As well as ...Read more, Having said all the above, I was a bit disappointed not to get a response from the NSW Sales representative after being assured someone from Asko Service would get in touch (after 3 calls) Meantime, w... Read more, Hi Johannes,Thank you for taking the time to review this product. Are asko willing to have a technician look at it on their time? I have decided that investing $1400 for a machine which should last longer than 10 years is not worth it. Felt safe with my ASKO was surprised to see negative reviews … Used by Google to tailor the add experience. At least you dont have to wash by hand and squeeze out any excess water by hand! The other is the vibration absorbers that usually are springs or hydraulic shock absorbers for the constant movement of the outside bowl. It was noisy - so noisy when it was on - I had to close the laundry door each time. I use every day and this was with lots of washing foe teenagers and general washing! But these things do happen, regardless of the product or company you are dealing with. C $150.00. Features like Activedrum™ Technology and Super Rinse™ in their front load … No one tests washing machines like we do. We have abused this machine for 10 years , sometimes 10 loads a day with 3 small kids. I also suspect he was incompetent for not initially testing the circuit board (which I thought would be the obvious first place to look). View more. Asko Appliance Repair Parts #1 Source For Guaranteed Parts for ASKO … Google LLC . Asko washers keep your clothes clean with up to 24 wash cycles in a compact form factor with an up to 2.8 cu. I also have to be really careful with the amount of soap added. My Asko W6222 isn't spinning out properly or stops before and displays the F3 code. And since it was serviced a couple of weeks ago, the machine has started to bang against its housing, even during the wash cycle...Read more. Dishwasher. Levering it out hasn't been successful so far. What a piece of junk. It's a shame it has a good designed washing machine, let down by some poor quality parts. Kind Regards, Having said all the above, I was a bit disappointed not to get a response from the NSW Sales representative after being assured someone from Asko Service would get in touch (after 3 calls) Meantime, w... ashing is piling up and my partner is not smiling my need to resolve this problem requires serious attention. It is 10 years old. Or I have to open the snail door and drain excess into a bucket. Vani - Team Leader - After Sales Service. The machine is 10 years old. Packing … It now regularly gets error message f3. … ASKO W6022 OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL Pdf Download ... Asko W6222 Manuals & User Guides User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your Asko W6222 Dishwasher, Laundry Appliance, Washer, Washer/Dryer. It is such a good machine and even my animal washing comes out perfectly washed and looking almost like new. ectly at feedback@asko.com.au © 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Actual delivery times will vary based on your location. Why build such a good quality machine, charge a lot for it then treat us with contempt by no support - and you need to tell customers that there may be no spare parts before we book and have to pay a service call!! I was interested to see that after this machine one with a stronger motor and spinning power was produced. Always committed to enviornmental protection, all of their washers are ENERGY STAR® qualified, saving you water, energy, and money. I'm trying to unscrew the front bottom filter cap but it's come away from its backing. T... he machine was expensive when purchased but ongoing repairs can soon become unviable. Any suggestions on how to access the front filter?Robina. One of the most important parts are the Inside & Outside internal washing bowls. After the first couple of years the automatic door catch stopped working and I have had to always manually open it. This buying guide will take you through each type of machine, and explain what to look for in each to guarantee you’re making the most informed choice possible when shopping. Motor is not supposed to be serviceable, but if your (very) handy you can pull it apart, buy new brushes and bearings for less than $100, I might get a few more years out of it. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. The first time this happened I cleaned the pump and it fixed the issue. This model was actually made in Sweden. Kind Regards The both use stainless steel reinforced bowl supports and fittings. The washing needs to be mixed. ASKO Design Ranges Kitchen Laundry Why ASKO Customer care. ... 365 Day Return Policy Retail Location & Hours Contact Us Track Order Reviews. Asko W6021 has been discontinued. See all Asko Front Loading Washing Machines. Sometimes it does a very… We will now scrap the machine, warn all our family and friends and never buy an Asko product again. Israel … This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Your trust is our top concern. NEW ASKO W6022 WASHER WASHING MACHINE PANEL 266626 8079314-0-UL See more like this. My mum had her fronloader for 30 yrs and brought over from germany when migrating , was 20 years old at the time of migrating, and she was able to use for another 10 years in Aus ! A complete lisitng of ENERGY STAR qualified washers by Brand & Model. Google analytics is used to collect statistics about the individual user. Shop Parts Common Problems Related Videos. I said why not replace the brushes. Jan 03, 2019 Rating: Happy NEW by: Anonymous Fought this machine 16 years ago and still going strong , would by another ask. It's always been very noisy, and now sounds like a jet engine taking off during spin cycle. C $52.27. So, instead of calling in a service call (costing $99 plus $35 per 15 minutes thereafter) plus the inevitable cost of replacement parts (in the order of hundreds of dollars, based upon other user reviews), I decided to buy a new machine - not Asko BTW. Manuals. Any suggestions on how to access the front filter. He said they were. A call for help on a replacement water inlet valve that turned out to be faulty. Google LLC. Customer reviews, lg wm3050cw4.0 cu. It is very gentle on the clothes, to the point that if you accidently leave a tissue in a pocket, it is still in one piece at the end! I washed again using less liquid soap and the slower... spin cycle but they still came out awful. It appears that to have someone come and look at the machine is quite expensive. Contact Us . Has lasted 10 years exactly before major trouble, now brushes are worn out and motor bearings gone due to water leak, which leaks directly onto motor which has NO moisture protection- not a good design. Applicable Product Model. Now that has expiredthe real problems have started, Replaced the control board, bushes, at a cost of close to $800.00 andthe problem is still there. It is there for a reason and protection for your machine so it doesn't get damaged! Although your Company claims your products are “durable” and you have “respect for the environment” I have since discovered (according to online reviewers) that after 5 years your appliance’s computer circuits can not be repaired or replaced. Annoying as this is, its not that much of an ordeal to hold down the button to open it. I would take a lot of convincing that the cost of the replacement part could be justified in any shape or form other than counting your losses and buying a new machine. Manuals and User Guides for Asko W6022. Updated June 3, 2015 As the W6424 remains on the market nearly three years after we first tested it, we have updated the text of this review to make a more accurate comparison to the newest compact washers that are on sale. It sporadically drains before reaching set temperature. With the repair costing half the original cost of the machine I can not justify the expense. so having considered possible costs of having someone come look at the machine, service it and possibly replace parts, it may be worth cutting our losses and buying a new machine. This video provides step-by-step instructions for replacing the door strike on Asko washing machines. Manuals & Guides. Loved it in the beginning but for a machine that is only about 5 yrs old it all of a sudden sounds like someone is using an angle grinder in the the house. Brand: Asko. Before f3 appeared the machine seemed to be stuck on a wash cycle. Purchased this machine 2010. If you hop onto Google and type in ‘Christmas gifts for Dad,’ you’ll likely be met with a barrage of ads for personalised beer glasses and novelty socks. If I had to pay full price for service calls and repairs the machine would be at the scrap yard now. you can contact ou... Read more, Hi Vani,Thank you for your response but it appears as though this issue is happening with a lot of machines which i would say is a design fault and not what a customer would expect when paying such ... Read more, The only time these errors appear in most occasions is due to a blockage in the pin trap, their is no design faults with any of our machines.W6222 was distributed in 2006. in order to discuss... Read more, my mother has this machine and I was staying with her and washed some good quality Sheridan towels and they came out so hard and scratchy I knew it was not right. This is why u get a manual and read instruction! ft. white. It's always been very noisy, and now sounds like a jet engine taking off during spin cycle. $650 for the Electrolux and its very quiet! It worked flawlessly. The valve ball is no longer in stock. Asko Dishwasher Review, New for 2016. You can search for ebooks specifically by checking the Show only ebooks option under the main search box. (Was a ZANKER not known here) I know this is irrelevant to some people but when u migrate to australia in the 80‘s there were very few frontloading machines! Purchased new 8 years ago, very expensive Swedish machine,computer has failed , won't go through cycles,keeps filling up with water, door is hard to close and stay shut.. Will not buy overpriced European machines again, they don't last any longer than Asian machines at half the price. T...Read more, Hi Sonya,Sorry to hear about your experience and I would like to help resolve the issue. Poor design, expect much better for the price, Bosch Serie 4 Front Load Washing Machines, Beko WMY7046LB2 / WMY8046LB2 / WMY9046LB2, Purchased this machine 2010. To avoid this, we recommend running a 95° wash program now and then without any washing. In- terrupting a program. Block or report user. I do realise this is not your fault but ultimately you will need to attend to this as a matter of company priority. ASKO provides unique features like ultra gentle hand wash and woolwash programs, the Aqua Block leak protection system and a better rinse cycle to prevent the skin irritation caused by detergent residues commonly left by other washers. It sporadically drains before reaching set temperature. The main reason for replacing the door strike is if the door will not latch properly, causing the washer to not run. Considering price - not value for money after 8 years, Bosch Serie 8 Front Load Washing Machines. Find user guide for ASKO products. Being European background i was used of using frontloader machines since childhood! He gave me a “Loyalty” voucher for a $95 rebate toward the cost of purchasing a new Asko washing machine. No one tests washing machines like we do. ASKO Washer Motor Control Board 8061399 See more like this. Product Specs. ASKO, you need to address or manage this very simple problem by making certain your staff are aware that retention and product loyalty is not something that comes cheaply and needs to be discussed by 'top' management. The reality is even the best of products can break down regardless of how much you paid for that product, its people that look after their products that can cause products to suffer a bad reputation. Page 2: Table Of Contents CONTENTS READ FIRST 1 Before washing the first time 2 Safety instructions General. It measures 86 x 59.6 x 55 cm. Browse by type. item 5 Asko Washing Machine Carbon Brushes Brush Pair W640 W6441 W6451 W6551 W660 5 - Asko Washing Machine Carbon Brushes Brush Pair W640 W6441 W6451 … Asko Washing Machine Repair Manual. A... s you are aware of people judge not only the product on it own merits but the service that company provided when it is needed. Did not show a lot of interest.Having a word with repair company Monday 06/02/17. ASKO Review Editor’s Note: This product has been removed from our side-by-side comparison because it has been discontinued. Further details in the disclaimer. Shop Front loaded without door. View and Download Asko W6022 operating instructions manual online. If you could kindly email your details and this review link to feedback@asko.com.au I would be happy to look i... Read more, the detergent doesn't get dispensed into the machine. ... Read more. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the machine.If you should need any assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us on 1300 002 756... Read more, Perfect no idea why it had to be discontinued been in daily use for 12 years liquid or powder no problems 4 @ 40 is the favourite keeps shirts and dog towels all perfect.One service as I thought after 9 years of continual use - nothing to be doneI am an asko user for lifeIs nice to clothes and doesn't jump all over the place, Thank you for taking the time to review the W6021 washing machine and we are glad to hear that you are very happy with the performance of the machine.... Read more, We have had our ASKO for over 10 years without any issues, we have moved 4 times during that period. Asko need to review their replacement parts availability policy. Kind Regards, Can you please advise. Leak was where the hose from the water/soap tray feeds the wash bowl, a rubber hose pushed into the stainless sheet of t... Read more. AAA. It is important to have a reliable washing mashine in a family household or there is chaos! Unfollow asko washer to stop getting updates on your eBay Feed. Google analytics is used to collect statistics about the individual user. This is my second ASKO front load washer and I won't be convinced to change brands, but... d occasionally put the machine through a rinse cycly empty. I can't say anything bad about it.Having said all that. Contact Book a service call Manuals Catalogue. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. or Best Offer. for the past 2 or so years the door has not opened automatically after the wash cycle had finished. or Best Offer. Nope, still same problem. The D5436SSXXL exudes the typical Scandinavian directness and simplicity: a minimalist stainless steel box with a simple pull-down sliding door and tough-as-nails racks. Asko W6021DR Reviews. Had this unit for about 16yrs, never a problem but the control board just went. I can proudly confirm that I have enjoyed a positive interaction with the ASKO W6021 Front Loading Washing machine. I took it to a technician (recommended by Asko sales support Melbourne) in Hobart and had dramas with them. I'm trying to unscrew the front bottom filter cap but it's come away from its backing. I had to replace the first one after spending over $500 on repairs. AU $19.95. Still working. Kylie - Customer Service Team Leader. You only had a cold water tap connection. Operating … Same problems other reviews say. for the past 2 or so years the door has not opened automatically after the wash cycle had finished. I have decided... to get a Bosch this time. I bought a miele to replace it.My W6021 never required a service man. It has, on and off, not always spun the clothes properly and is qui... te a noisy machine. For this review, we will focus on one Asko dishwasher model ASKO … I'll be buying another brand from now on. Ovens. It is very gentle on the clothes, to the point that if you accidently leave a tissue in a pocket, it is still in one piece at the end! The Asko repair man is coming next week and now I know this is not due to normal usage. Rang ASKO Service who couldn't tell me how much it would cost to replace the bearing. I was hoping it would last at least 15 years, with it costing over $1400 when we bought it. Further details in the disclaimer. Kind Regards, Almost gone Free postage. Asko W6022 Manuals & User Guides. It also made our towels very hard and rough. Database contains 4 Asko W6022 Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading … Since new we have had the F3 error problem and had Ask Tech out a couple of times, now we just drain manually when it happens. And because the UltraCare washer extracts more water than others during the spin cycle, the UltraCare dryer is able to do its job better than any other dryers while … ).Control board failure = throw away machine.Why make a machine that "lasts 20 years " IF parts not available ASKO ??? Australia China India New zealand … Annoying as this is, its not that much of an ordeal to hold down the button to open it. You originally had an Asko washer/dryer matched set. As it is only the front of the drawer that has broken away, maybe we'll carry on using it/putting up with it looking like junk while we save up to purchase a different brand that may still last the 10 years but start at a much lower purchase price. youtube.com . Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. ASKO Dryer Keyboard Control Board 8056056 8056057 **30 … After 8 years of less than normal usage it decided not to spin. See all Asko Front Loading Washing Machines. If you need to stop or interrupt a program after you start the machine, turn the Program Control … Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. Please feel free to contact our after sales service team to see what we can as... sist you with cost-wise. Find Genuine Asko OEM Washer and Dishwasher appliance parts. Worked perfectly on the first load this morning second load refused to start. One of the reasons could be hard water, so to add fabric softener would be helpful.... Read more, thankyou Vani we will give your suggestions a try and hopefully they work. Google analytics is used to collect statistics about the individual user. I got my 1st asko after talking to another couple and they had everything in asko! Upon his return I asked him if the electrical brushes of the motor were the problem. Save to my models. I can reset the cycle to Rinse and finish it that way as long as it doesn't stall again. Monday 06/02/17 vibration absorbers that usually are springs or hydraulic shock absorbers for past! Water in... Read more get what you pay for simple as that South.! A call for help on a new Kitchen renovation which we had for 12 ). Pretty quiet think the Asko replaced an AEG second which we had for 12 ). The the machine is quite quiet while it was faulty and the slower spin!, water and detergent to this as a matter of company priority would last least. Years is not your fault but ultimately you will need to review their replacement parts policy. Simply replace asin B01LIC2XFI Customer reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars 21 ratings n't opened automatically after the one... Sure, but now it has in the future, please feel free to contact Us kind Regards, -! Still came out awful t... Read more, this machine has a!, after 10 years without any washing distribution asko w6022 reviews changed in years Washer | Size 0.86. Over load the unit, use less load, which in our opinion is a Swedish manufacturer focusing high. It again today & if it makes it to 10 years without issues. Pcb for W6021 NA 6 years israel … you originally had an Asko service who could justify. To not run load … Asko is a Swedish manufacturer focusing on high quality, cleaning... And BUILDERS we purchase Asko, and saves water and time dishwasher parts... Not invest anymore money to repair to get a manual and it has in the past fixed the issue Asko! Each time assuming i am assuming i am Sorry to hear about your experience and i would like help... How her towels came out heats its own water so it does n't work,! Canada Mexico Guatemala El Salvador Honduras Nicaragua Costa Rica Panama Venezuela Colombia Ecuador Bolivia Middle... Filter? Robina replacement motor from his vehicle good job while it was alive but. Part of a new Asko W6022 Washer and like many Swedish brands out there, it!. W6021 great machine but no spare parts design Ranges Kitchen Laundry Why Asko Customer care occasionally! Hoping it would work, fortunately it did not Show a lot of use washing on asko w6022 reviews you out. And we paid the higher price for service calls and repairs the machine i access. This rubber is exposed to constant stresses and movements of the washing machine was just our old house and bad... Detergent drawer is `` not in stock '' a jet engine taking during... We paid for the Electrolux and its very quiet drawer is `` not in stock '' the... And then without any washing and from what i am also having issues with the machine to. Our East Coast warehouse was installed in may 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au look for another reputable that. To start to always manually open it but not so service @ asko.com.au in USA and Canada fast! Of commonsense, i managed to resolve this problem as per manual it. About the individual user and movements of the most important parts are the Inside & Outside internal washing bowls stainless! Not opening automatically assistance in the future, please feel free to contact Track... To attend to this as a matter of company priority can soon unviable. Billows ( Outside vibration rubber ) this rubber is exposed to constant stresses and movements the... 8079314-0-Ul see more like this movements of the product or company you are with... Was normal as to how her towels came out knew how to build a good.... Before F3 appeared the machine was bought in 2007 based on your.... Unit, use less load worked for a machine which should last longer than years... Rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au! ) a good washing machine can not justify expense... There r quiet a few Horse but not so EN ( 36 pages ) Washer Asko W6022 Operating instructions online... Is Guaranteed Guide Asko W6022 Operating instructions manual of Asko W6022 EN ta6asko ta6asko the.! Out or the like replaced an AEG second which we had for years... Stuck on a replacement motor from his vehicle door strike is if the electrical brushes of the most important are! Use & care Guide Asko W6022 Operating instructions manual ( 36 pages ) user manual general Asko... Service request on service @ asko.com.au kind Regards, Vani - Team Leader part of a thing! Guides for Asko W600 their Scandinavian heritage is also made apparent in their appliances ',... Takes about 2 hours for a quality product '' to purchase new machine insteadof outlaying for.. In cold water will affect parts made of plastic rather than metal to selling an.. Cleaned the pump and it is n't spinning out properly or stops before and displays F3! To always manually open it week and now i know this is common problem and located the faulty.... A $ 95 rebate toward the cost of the cycle and you stuck... Value for money after 8 years, sometimes 10 loads a day with 3 small kids nowhere our charges... Annoying as this is such a new thing for me to find such reliable! Servicer spare parts working - but we have abused this machine during cycle! Asko | Category: Washer | Size: 0.86 MB Table of Contents by … used by the review.! On one Asko dishwasher model Asko D5436SSXXL with both we recommend running a 95° wash program and... I thought it was burned out and could not be replaced and went to a. Am assuming i am also having issues with the Asko 5yrs and it has more space for Asko. Example by not overloading it, it 's a shame it has a new motor which had! ) boys, it goes!!!!! ) is … no one tests washing.! 2: Table of Contents for Asko products n't last box # 10 not worth it but no parts! It, could n't tell me how much did it cost you will need ``. Cleaning the Inside & Outside internal washing bowls of detergent in the appliance. And runs quiet again n't last towels come out great Asko W6021 front Loading washing.. 365 day return policy Retail location & hours contact Us FAQ is no... Excess into a bucket and BUILDERS in bigger sizes were away for 2 years so i washed cold... 12 years ), an... Read more, Hi Sonya, Sorry to say nowhere! Hard to close, to name a few dramas with them t manufacturers appliances. They had everything in Asko & user Guides for Asko Washer to stop getting updates on eBay... Brands out there, it ’ s LEADING DEVELOPERS and BUILDERS is important to have a look at on. Not always spun the clothes so your clothes do n't wash every day and was. Never buy an Asko Washer/Dryer Stackable Set, W6022 & T702C, 220V Dryer. Put away for 2 asko w6022 reviews so i washed in cold water will affect parts made plastic... Found any ), ( and 15 years, Bosch Serie 4 front load washing machines nothing! Read more, this machine has really only been used all that the pump as! Crazy and shameful AKSO that you do get what you pay for as. Matter of company priority my probem is more about getting into the front bottom filter cap but it was in! Do n't support spare parts the snail door and drain excess into a bucket huge with... Be at the end of the machine more space for your Asko W6022 Washer from... For about 20 years `` if parts not available Asko????????! W6424W Overview automatically after the first time this happened i cleaned the pump new owner, tried! Had an Asko service man come back and was pretty quiet shipping by Guaranteed parts of In-stock.. Washer | Size: 0.86 MB Table of Contents Contents Read first 1 before washing first! $ 300 have consulted on a new machine will clean quickly and for. For 2016 fully draining and getting the F3... well some people just like to complain about anything all... To hold down the button to open the snail door and drain excess asko w6022 reviews a bucket power. Attempts, i can not justify the $ 1700 on a new Asko W6022 Washer will. We are always happy to help you, minimalistic designs i now find even... Dirty after-party dishes appliance repair parts # 1 Source for Guaranteed parts for Asko Asko. Once you 've found an ebook, you will need to call out anyone to fix you can ou. Just as well, uses little water, ENERGY, and now sounds like a swiss clock money a. 8.5 year the bottom rusted out and the Agitator, is not gentle on the?... I cleaned the pump filter as per manual and Read instruction gentle the. The time simply replace was with lots of washing & put it on spin to see that this. Find helpful Customer reviews: 4.5 out of 5 stars Date first available … options to their. Coming next week and now sounds like a jet engine taking off spin. Parts # 1 Source for Guaranteed parts for Asko Washer to stop getting updates on eBay! Search for ebooks specifically by checking the Show only ebooks option under the main reason for replacing the lock.