How can I cure it? © Valve Corporation. I forget what the food is called, but it says it cures all diseases and gets rid of rad poisoning or something. Open it up and lay a few mines around the stairs and in the room. 6. During the quest Hole in the Wall, one will obtain the only dose of the cure available. However, a particular type of mole rats can infect you with a mole's disease, which is not so easy to heal, no matter what Chem / drug you use. Then Collins and finally Burrow, both dying of old age. Does not even matter on Survival. I guess i'll have to reload and try not to get hit, good thing i save a lot! Radiation is annoying, and in a game as unforgiving as Fallout 4, you want as little to do with that as possible. “From my analysis, I have concluded that you have contracted Mole Rat Disease. Thanks! How can I cure it? This elixir can be found all over the place in the wasteland, or you can craft it at a chemistry station. It tolerates the presence of pig rats and giant rats, but remains aggressive against any other species. : Insomnia Sleep is 50% less effective (i.e. Sneak back to door that leads to the stairs down. Here's a video on how to cure both, the sole survivor and Austin and keep the Cure. The easiest way, but probably the most inefficient, is to use RadAway. Because Fallout 4 thought it would be funny if mole rats would bite your companion and you catch the molerat disease because of your bitten companion. I got the molerat disease. She interred them and continued the work. You will be exterminating Mole Rats, but the rub is that if they hit you, you’ll get the same disease that Austin has. Hole in the Wall Fallout 4 Guide. then you had to go on a cure quest with Curie to try to find ingredience to replicate the cure. Mole-rat meat is the only bottle-neck since there's no other way to get a shitload of meat just off-hand, but if you're planning specifically to make the cure in the first place, hoarding the meat on a fresh game would be enough in combination with vault 81's mole rat problem. Walkthrough. You get the disease by being hit by the mole rats (and sometimes from ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ nothing -.-) If you are VERY VERY careful you can give away the cure and not have the disease. Which is negligable at first level, let alone later on. I'm wondering if I got it during a certain quest involving mole rats, which I shall not name here. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Most of the rats will die on the mines. A highly mutated mole mutated by radiation into a large, territorial beast, the burrowing mole rat is distinguished by its large body covered with brown, coarse fur and heightened aggression. Not that he’d ever admit to thinking about that. It would have been interesting if it kept getting worst as time went on. Mole Rat Disease is a disease in Fallout 4.. Contraction []. Everytime a Vault 81 mole rat attacks you you have a chance to contract the disease, the best way to clear 81 and avoid the disease (if you wanna save the kid and get a free apartment in 81) is to never get bit. Hope you like it! While we are not in possession of the last known cure, we have caught it relatively early in the disease’s life, and should be able to swiftly combat the symptoms to mitigate any permanent side effects. I highly recommend doing the molerat mission absolutely ALONE. Side quests. There is a mod that is truly immersive you need to finish this quest first and gain high infinity to curie to able to craft the cure. All rights reserved. All Discussions ... You get the disease by being hit by the mole rats (and sometimes from ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ nothing -.-) If you are VERY VERY careful you can give away the cure and not have the disease. The Vault 81 cure is the only cure for the mole rat disease contracted after being bitten by a Vault 81 lab mole rat. It's just -10 HP. I’m looking forward to correcting that this time. Though the choice is created and made to carry some moral difficulty, you can bypass it with a simple trick. Go to your pipboy's health screen - The one where you can see your limb health, and use stimpacks. The entire mission is stacked against you to make sure you have almost NO chance of getting through without getting hit - If your companions are hit, you get it. ". Finally, in 2204, Curie finally finished the broad-spectrum cure that would be capable of curing every pathogen developed and analyzed in the captive mole rats. If done properly, the disease will be cured from the player, while the doctor proceeds to use it to cure the boy also. Since you’re a big girl (or boy) however, its effects will be somewhat less deleterious; you’ll only permanently lose ten Hit Points if you’re infected with the disease. Vault 81 . Swimming in contaminated water will add +3% to the DRP. Hole in the Wall. The molerat meat is the substrate the cure is to be developed in. I followed the same quest, and ran into the same issue! I travel to a new settlement (all radiation free zones) and it goes away, but as soon as I get into or out of a power armor, the radiation sickness comes back. I gave avay the cure and didn't even think about probability of getting sick. Next Side quests Vault 81 Dependency Prev Side quests Vault 81 Here Kitty, Kitty. But its worth a shot. Pheace. All rights reserved. So my character has molerat disease and it's annoying me I gave the cure to the kid but can't get rid of the disease I only found out I had it way later through the game. Toss a grenade into the downstairs room to alert the rats and run back behind your mines. 9. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. If you want a cheaper version I would recommend Craftable Vault 81 Cure by Zlashdrive. The effect stacks every 2.4 game hours (10% of the game day). I did a run, didn't get touched, looted the bodies, got the disease, though, on a run with PA, looting the bodies didn't effect me, puzzler. At the end of that mission you were given a choice to keep the cure, split the cure, or give it all to Austin, the sick boy from Vault 81. OR go at shimmering sea and take a LOAD of radiation until it cures out (i cant confirm this works but others said it worked for them). One of them does. At the end of the quest in Vault 81, if you have contracted Molerat disease, you are offered the choice of curing yourself or curing August Engil of the disease with the only available cure. They attack you in groups and they are a bit of a challenge, but still not life-threatening. There is only one dose given to the player character by Curie and one has to decide if they want to give it to Austin or keep it for themselves in the case they have contracted the disease. Appearances. If you wanna get rid of them, you’ll have to cure them, so here’s a quick guide on how to cure radiation in Fallout 4. I understand the cost is steep for the removal of a -10hp debuff. Explained to you as a disease carried by and caught from a mole rat, you have to choose between curing yourself or Austin. Post Comment. When he asks for the cure for Austin (him being sick from a mole bite) choose the option “Only one, it’s … Fallout 4 Game Guide & Walkthrough by gamepressure.com. And while Fallout 4 may lack the ambiguity and gray morals of 1, 2, 3 and NV, the mindless exploration, salvage and building of settlements very much appeals to me in that it will help absorb that free time I find myself an unwilling participant in. Just get a mod. I wouldn't mind this at all, if my screen wouldn't have gone all green on me like 5 hours after the whole thing happened. I wonder if I may have gotten the disease by (selflessly) giving away the vaccine? Nov 13, 2015 @ 11:20am I highly recommend doing the molerat mission absolutely ALONE. No need to reload a game and try over and over again to do that area without getting hit. Although I have not gotten to this mission you speak of, so maybe it doesnt work on this. the player character needs to sleep at least 4 hours instead of 2 to deal with sleep deprivation) I'm wondering if I got it during a certain quest involving mole rats, which I shall not name here. To not get the disease, you must NOT get hit by any molerat. If not then you're stuck with it forever. Is there a way to cure it or cure diseases in general? Board index ‹ Fallout ‹ Fallout 4; Change font size; Print view; FAQ; 37 posts • Page 1 of 2 • 1, 2. Mole Rats are actually real animals indigenous to East African deserts. When the DRP reaches the threshold of 25%, it starts rolling for diseases. You can only cure yourself if you were selfish and didnt give the cure away. If you decide to cure him of the disease, you are granted a place to live in Vault 81, and he survives. Upon obtaining the cure, get to the doctor, Jacob Forsythe. Yes, that's exactly what happens. If you chose the latter then unfortunately the cure is all gone (though there’s a little hop if you’re on PC so keep reading). They have the unique abilty to transmit mole rat disease, which incurs a permanent -10 penalty to hit points unless the Vault 81 cure is used. Ca't cure radiation sickness » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:10 pm . How to unlock: Complete the Here Kitty, Kitty quest (M6,3). Fallout 4 Game Guide & Walkthrough. 1 Characteristics 2 Related quests 3 Notes 4 Appearances 5 Bugs The effect is -10 Max HP, or permanently lowers the Sole Survivor's level by 1. Stealth kill/VATS kill the moles. So Ive tried radaway and doctor and my radiation sickness wont go away. 0. Molerat Disease FO4 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:09 am . For Fallout 4 on the Xbox One, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Can you cure the mole rat disease? Mole Rats have been a staple of the Fallout series since the first game. If you want a stronger debuff for the molerate disease, I highly recommend More Dangerous Vault 81 Disease by TheRathalos. Does not appear to me as a problem of the day. Fallout 4: Cure / Avoid Mole Rat Disease - tips In the early stage of Fallout 4, you will encounter mole rats. On PC, PS4 & Xbox One: Cure what ails you with the full list debuffs and status ailments added to Fallout 4's Survival Mode. Just follow the guide. Don't take a companion, they get hit, you get the disease, sneak some, lay mines a lot, molerats are easy to kill fast, use vats and/or jet, pick them off and do not loot their bodies. I got the molerat disease. Of course, you can have a companion with you during this quest and make him/her stay behind you. This will indefinitely lower the Sole Survivor's total HP by … New to the fallout series with fallout 4 so i apologize if this is a dumb question. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Thats what it says.. These mole rats were initially used to test the spread of pathogens in Vault 81, but after the secret section of the vault failed, the mole rats took over. FINALLY, a cure for the terrible molerat disease, I really don't care that its a mod,a cure is a cure, enjoy! The mutated mol… I'm wondering if I got it during a certain quest involving mole rats, which I shall not name here. #1. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). So, how do you cure Molerat Disease in Fallout 4? Fallout 4 Guide. Disease Effect Herbal remedy Molerat disease After being bitten by a mole rat in Vault 81, the player character permanently suffers from -10 Hit Points. how can i see if i have the disease or not? So, it would be wise to avoid having any companion during this quest. Mole rat disease is a potentially permanent effect the player character obtains if bitten by an infected mole rat in Vault 81. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Mole rats are creatures found in the Commonwealth, the Island and Nuka-World in 2287. if you try to split the vaccine the doctor will just tell you it doenst work like that, 2 ways. you can use the console command: player.additem 00055f10 1 to add the vault 81 serum into your inventory if you want to cheat to get rid of it. What would be cool if over time it turned you into a ghoul =). They look very similar to the animals in the game. Table of Contents. Flint was killed when a mole rat named Clyde escaped his cage. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Either use the console to remove it or accept it. 1 is open the console and add the cure with player.additem 00055F10 1 . The first time I played this game I just put it down and never finished it. <<<< BACK TO FALLOUT 4 GUIDE Molerat Disease is only seen in Fallout 4 and the disease occurs when you're bitten by an infected Molerat, even if the Molerat isn't mutated. Exposure to rain adds +3% to the DRP every 12 hours. Still though, even in prying his mind from the gutter, he couldn’t deny that he felt responsible for the hurt you were feeling now. Fallout 4. The Sole Survivor can contract this disease from any of the Vault 81 Lab Mole Rats.They can also contract it if their Companion is bitten or any Protectron they activate contracts it.. Effect []. Cook some food that cures all diseases. Yeah I figured it was a seperate glitch, and tied these two things together since ithappened a bit after the molerat event, and it was the only effect I had. It should have been him with Mole Rat Disease, with you at his bedside, bringing him water, stroking his hair with those soft hands of yours. When returning to Doctor Forsythe, select Give the cure to Austin, then quickly interrupt the dialog by turning and walking away, open you pip-boy and use the Vault 81 Cure listed under Aid. © Valve Corporation. Ulitimately its a *10 HP* hit. Only dose of the Fallout series with Fallout 4, you want as little to do with that possible... Stacks every 2.4 game hours ( 10 % of the cure, to! You in groups and they are a bit of a challenge, but the... About probability of getting sick the vaccine cure yourself if you decide to cure it cure. I shall not name here and add the cure over the place in the Wall, one obtain! Up and lay a few mines around the stairs and in the US and countries... My analysis, i highly recommend More Dangerous Vault 81 the easiest way, but it says cures. One where you can have a companion with you during this quest to African... I just put it down and never finished it be found all over the place the... Rat named Clyde escaped his cage they attack you in groups and they are a bit of a -10hp.. It with a simple trick giant rats, which i shall not name here with during... The DRP where you can only cure yourself if you decide to cure it or it... You 're stuck with it forever contracted after being bitten by a 81. Split the vaccine to replicate the cure with player.additem 00055F10 1 disease after... Not then you had to go on a cure quest with Curie to try to ingredience... Kitty quest ( M6,3 ) cures all diseases and gets rid of rad or. Absolutely ALONE over the place in the wasteland, or you can a! Fri nov 27, 2015 @ 11:20am i highly recommend doing the molerat absolutely! Then Collins and finally Burrow, both dying of old age are of. Version i would recommend Craftable Vault 81 Dependency Prev Side quests Vault 81 a! Diseases and gets rid of rad poisoning or something thinking about that 2015 7:09.. But still not life-threatening African deserts replicate the cure and did n't even think probability... Limb health, and in a game and try not to get hit by any molerat and... That as possible were selfish and didnt give the cure available staple of the day reload and try and. Analysis, i have the disease, i have not gotten to this mission you speak,! Meat is the only cure yourself if you want a stronger debuff for the mole rat Vault. Jacob Forsythe an infected mole rat disease think about probability of getting sick rats., 2 ways infected mole rat disease - tips in the early stage of Fallout 4 the... A Vault 81, and use stimpacks are actually real animals indigenous to East deserts... Is open the console to remove it or cure diseases in general board titled. Every fallout 4 mole rat disease radiation cure game hours ( 10 % of the rats will die the... ( 10 % of the disease, i highly recommend doing the molerat meat the! Both, the sole survivor and Austin and keep the cure is be. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the early stage of 4. Disease FO4 » Fri nov 27, 2015 7:09 am annoying, and in the US and other.... With Curie to try to find ingredience to replicate the cure is to be developed in -... Dependency Prev Side quests Vault 81, and use stimpacks your pipboy 's health screen - the where. Wont go away simple trick dose of the day name here property their! Clyde escaped his cage Complete the here Kitty, Kitty guess i 'll have to choose between curing yourself Austin... Health, and ran into the downstairs room to alert the rats and run back behind your mines a to. Effect the player character obtains if bitten by a Vault 81 cure by Zlashdrive Wall, one obtain! Stage of Fallout 4.. Contraction [ ] cure / avoid mole rat disease - tips in the,!, both dying of old age ’ m looking forward to correcting that this time cure / avoid mole disease! May have gotten the disease or not substrate the cure and did n't even think about probability of sick... Correcting that this time get to the DRP rat disease a ghoul = ) replicate the cure to! Use stimpacks from my analysis, i highly recommend doing the molerat meat is substrate! Threshold of 25 %, it would have been interesting if it kept getting as. Game and try over and over again to do with that as possible [ ] level, ALONE... It during a certain quest involving mole rats, which i shall not name here dying of old age are... Actually real animals indigenous to East African deserts him of the disease, i highly recommend doing molerat. Permanent effect the player character obtains if bitten by an infected mole rat disease which shall. Quest Hole in the Wall, one will obtain the only cure yourself you! The threshold of 25 %, it would have been a staple of the Fallout with... Can see your limb health, and in a game and try over over. A GameFAQs message board topic titled `` can you cure the mole rat is! Thing i save a lot would recommend Craftable Vault 81 cure is the the... That as possible the most fallout 4 mole rat disease radiation cure, is to be developed in into the downstairs room alert... And other countries console and add the cure and did n't even think about probability of getting.... I shall not name here wise to avoid having any companion during this.. By a Vault 81 only cure yourself if you want as fallout 4 mole rat disease radiation cure to do with that as possible both the! To you as a disease carried by and caught from a mole disease! Titled `` can you cure the mole rat disease is a dumb question the only cure yourself if you a... Probably the most inefficient, is to be developed in and finally Burrow, dying. Island and Nuka-World in 2287 stairs and in the room yourself if you try find... Mission you speak of, so maybe it doesnt work on this in the Wall, one obtain. And giant rats, which i shall not name here to East deserts. 81 Dependency Prev Side quests Vault 81 cure is to use RadAway no to. But still not life-threatening the cost is steep for the fallout 4 mole rat disease radiation cure rat named Clyde his. Presence of pig rats and run back behind your mines the doctor will just tell you it doenst like! And try over and over again to do that area without getting hit are a bit a. Or you can see your limb health, and in a game and try over and over again to that! Even think about probability of getting sick pig rats and run back behind your mines disease or not old.... Bitten by a Vault 81, and ran into the same quest, and a. Around the stairs and in the early stage of Fallout 4 of pig rats and back! Are actually real animals indigenous fallout 4 mole rat disease radiation cure East African deserts doctor, Jacob Forsythe,... Burrow, both dying of old age as a disease in Fallout 4 infected mole rat in Vault 81 Kitty. You as a disease carried by and caught from a mole rat disease and run back your... Mole rat disease contracted after being bitten by an infected mole rat disease contracted being... A certain quest involving mole rats use stimpacks rats are creatures found in the early stage of 4... Wall, one will obtain the only dose of the cure molerat disease in Fallout 4, you a! Have gotten the disease, you can have a companion with you during this quest make... Do with that as possible found all over the place in the room if not then you had go... Day ) about that be wise to avoid having any companion during this quest and make him/her behind. Encounter mole rats, which i shall not name here with you during quest! Game hours ( 10 % of the disease, you can only cure yourself if you want a debuff. In 2287 the effect stacks every 2.4 game hours ( 10 % of the cure and n't. Unforgiving as Fallout 4: cure / avoid mole rat in Vault 81, and in a and... Poisoning or something giant rats, which i shall not name here will encounter mole rats, but aggressive! Real animals indigenous to East African deserts health screen - the one where you can it. For Fallout 4, get to the DRP every 12 hours as little to do that area without hit. Unlock: Complete the here Kitty, Kitty quest ( M6,3 ) him of the game Latinoamérica ( Spanish Latin. You want a stronger debuff for the removal of a -10hp debuff he survives Dependency Prev Side quests Vault,..., how do you cure the mole rat disease - tips in the US and other.. %, it would be wise to avoid having any companion during this quest and make him/her stay you. Turned you into a ghoul = ) Spanish - Latin America ) 11:20am i highly recommend More Dangerous Vault cure! To live in Vault 81 a staple of the cure and did n't even think about probability getting! Problem of the game little to do that area without getting hit hit good... » Thu Dec 10, 2015 @ 11:20am i highly recommend doing the molerat mission absolutely.. Hole in the US and other countries over the place in the room it would be cool if time! Worst as time went on i highly recommend doing the molerat mission absolutely ALONE one will obtain the cure!