KnitPicks Promo Codes & Coupons, December 2020. 4 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 4. 1 Option. Just something to be expected of a company like Knit Picks. Best when used in tandem with a. Knit Picks® and KnitPicks.com are registered trademarks of Crafts Americana Group, Inc. A Small Ball Winder for a Good Price. It makes up to 3.5 oz yarn cakes, which is better suited to lighter yarn weights and thinner fibers, like cotton. Learn More ». $133.89 Each. Only 1 left! This is one of the most popular yarn winders for those on a budget. Knitpicks Yarn Ball Winder – Best Designed Click the photo to see the Price on Amazon. Find our swifts on sale for only $44.99 and don’t forget a ball winder (also on sale for $14.99)! I can trust the quality of the Knit Picks brand, but it’s also not irreplaceable should something happen to it. Write a review. Use the clamp to attach the ball winder to a table for easy winding. If you want to hold the ball winder in your hand, you attach the handle the same way to the bottom of the base. Note: The metal yarn guide arm comes folded against the ball winder for shipping. Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder. #knitting #knitpicks #yarnballwinder #demo. Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder. Ahhh … Ratings and Reviews. $43.29 Each. This yarn winder claims to be one of the most essential tools for both knitters and crocheters alike. © 1999-2020 Crafts Americana Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Band Replacement Set for Mega Wool Winder. Beisaqi Hand Operated. There’s help! Knit Picks has nearly everything you need to further your fiber arts hobby, so it makes sense they sell a yarn winder. only. KNITTER'S PRIDE. 2 customer reviews. item 2 Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder 1 - Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder. But, why would you need a ball winder? Best Wood Jumbo Winder – Maple Wood Jumbo. New. Close the yarn swift by unscrewing and lowering the tightening screw along the center spindle, just like a rain umbrella. By winding your yarn, you create a portable ball of yarn that is easy to work from and will not tangle. 3. This will hold the end of the yarn out from the inside of the ball, so you can later pull from the center. A budget choice without compromising on quality, for the price, it’s a pleasant surprise on how well it works. 2 available. Wool Winder. Free shipping. At the time of writing this, you can buy it for $19.99 on the KnitPicks.com website. 4. Don’t turn the handle too quickly and try to keep a steady pace to avoid yarn tangles. item 4 Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder 3 - Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder. The blue ball was my very first try and I have to say, I didn't do to bad. For best results, use in tandem with the Knit Picks ball winder. The guide arm needs to be moved and positioned opposite the winding handle for correct … Next, using a phillips head screwdriver, remove the screw from the plate underneath where the bobbin was removed and then remove the plate and set aside. Measures approx. You can find these handy tools here: Yarn Swift. Quick View. Keep turning the handle until the yarn swift is empty. 3 sold. If your yarn comes in a hank, though, you need to use the ball winder with a swift. If you don’t pull this end out before removing the ball from the spool, it could get lost inside the ball. item 2 Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder - Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder . Sturdy construction made of wood, a cinch to operate, and very compact when it is … 1 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 1. This is a quick demo of me using the Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder. Ball Winders & Swifts | KnitPicks.com Ball Winders & Yarn Swifts Wind those unruly knitting yarn hanks into knitter-friendly balls with the ball winder and yarn swift tandem. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. $99.99 Set. ~ KNIT PICKS YARN BALL WINDER ~ $14.43. i also have listed. 25% off, $109.97 5 product ratings. Which leads me to my next point: It’s durable. No need for those expensive yarn ball winders- it is so easy to use! Hand winding yarn getting you down? Stanwood Needlecraft: Yarn/Fiber/Wool/String Ball Winder … $75.97 A clamp secures the ball winder to the table while you wind skeins up to 100 grams or 3.5 ounces. KNITTER'S PRIDE. $20.00 shipping. Stop winding the yarn if a tangle develops and untangle any knots before proceeding. If you are looking for the ball … 2. KNITTER'S PRIDE. $8.49 Each. Knits for Everybody Worsted Weight Sweater Class, Kerin's How to Line the East Meets West Bag. Use the Knit Picks Ball Winder and Yarn Swift to wind yarn hanks into usable cakes or balls for knitting and crocheting. For someone who has never used a yarn ball winder before, this one was so easy to set up and use the first time. Quantity. No products in the cart. 31% off, $124.97 $26.18. Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder. Best Nostepinne Winder – Knitter's Pride Nostepinne. $8.99. It will allow you to make a … If you use a yarn swift, it can hold the hank of yarn for you and free your hands to wind a hank into a ball of yarn. Winding Yarn with a Ball Winder and Swift Learn » Learning Center Home Podcast Live Streams & Events About Us About Our Needles About Our Yarn Interchangeable Needle Guide About Knit Picks Exclusives Please Note: We are currently experiencing shipping delays of 4-5 days. $26.58. 0 $ 0.00. Limited to stock on hand, sale ends 09/04/13 The yarnballWinder™ is a stick used to wind yarn into a uniform, consistent ball. ... only $44.99 and don’t forget a ball winder (also on sale for $14.99)! Otherwise, the hank of yarn will become very tangled if you try to wind it directly. Save big w/ (10) verified KnitPicks coupon codes, storewide deals & KnitPicks price drops at Amazon. Ball Winder and Wooden Swift Combo. If you’re winding a center-pull skein into a ball, you don’t need to use a yarn swift. Lacis II. Whether you need a ball winder to use with the yarn swift is another significant factor to consider before making the purchase. Best Powered Winder – Simplicity Boye Electric. 1 Option. KnitPicks Yarn Ball Winder. Learn how to use the cable key to tighten your Knit Picks Options Interchangeable Knitting Needles! An ergonomic handle is available for those who prefer to hold the ball winder in their hands Holds approx. Otherwise, and this is the way I like to use it, you can insert the L shape of the clamp into a hole at the bottom of the winder and use the accompanying screw to secure it. FAST 'N FREE. Look for the secret compartment that can hold anything. First, untwist your hank. 0 users rated this 2 out of 5 stars 0. Free shipping. like new condition. (817) 527-6177 - Call Us! Knit picks Company founded in 2002, and they are making a high-quality product since then. 25% off, Transform hanks or skeins into compact center-pull balls that sit nicely while you knit. Transform hanks or skeins into compact center-pull balls that sit nicely while you knit. Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder Demo - Duration: 8:24. knitpicks 84,512 views. 8:24. shown for reference . Yarnology Winder. Easily transforms hanks or skeins of yarn into compact center-pull balls. 5. Skip to main content. An essential tool for knitters and crocheters. This ball winder is a high… Condition. Ours has stitch markers and yarn needle that we always lose in our bags! How to Fix Your Yarn Ball Winder First you will need to twist off cone shaped bobbin from the main base of the winder. Once the hank of yarn is on the swift, pull out an end of the yarn and feed it through the metal guide of the ball winder and put it into the indention across the top of the spool center of the ball winder. KnitPicks email newsletter codes, military, senior, first responder discounts. note: final photo shows the other yarn , needle craft items. $83.97 Quick View. Product Description Easily winds up to 100g or 3.5 ounces of yarn, from lace and fingering weights to worsted and bulky weights Attaches to any table edge or surface up to 1-1/2" thick Removable spindle and folding yarn guide arm make for compact storage while still allowing quick and easy assembly Now, start turning the handle of the ball winder. 4.8. I received this yarn ball winder by Knit Picks today. Knit Picks Yarn Yarn Winder Yarn Ball Being Used Pearl Knitting Crochet Pretty Crocheting Knit Picks Yarn Winder Reviews 2018 - Why and How to Use a Yarn Ball Winder for Easier, Prettier Crochet Today on the blog, I'm sharing one of the absolute most important products you can buy to improve your crochet. $25.90. It’s very easy to use. $27.99. knit picks yarn ball winder. Free shipping. sold separately . 1 Option. The ivory ball was from a yarn ball I had wound by hand. 1. If your yarn comes in a hank, though, you need to use the ball winder with a swift. Posted in Needles, Tools, Video Tutorials, View All Swift (and Ball Winder) Sale! Shoppers saved an average of $50+ w/ Knitpicks.com site-wide codes, 25% off vouchers, free shipping codes. thanks so much for looking and view my other items as. item 3 Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder 2 - Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder. U-nitt Metal Jumbo Hand Operated 10 oz. Lacis Jumbo Yarn Winder. $28.14. Pull the end in the center of the yarn ball out of the spool and only then remove the ball of yarn from the spool with both hands. Ball winders can quickly transform hanks of yarn into a center pull ball of yarn that is easy to knit from and won’t tangle. Free shipping. Free shipping. Signature Series Mega Wool Winder. missing the table clamp. Try Prime All Go Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. It can effortlessly turn hanks or skeins of yarn into more organized and compact center-pull balls and is … $131.97 $232.43 Quick View. $98.97 Ball winders can quickly transform hanks of yarn into a center pull ball of yarn that is easy to knit from and won’t tangle. Here’s why I specifically recommend Knit Picks’ Yarn Ball Winder: It’s economical. Best when used in tandem with a Yarn Swift. A clamp secures the ball winder to the table while you wind skeins up to 100 grams or 3.5 ounces. Amazon.com: knit ball winder. About this item. Best Budget Pick – Knit Picks Yarn Ball Winder. Ball Winder. Quick View. 26" (66cm) in diameter (68"/173cm circumference) and 26" (66cm) tall when open. You will notice that the yarn swift will start to turn and the yarn will start winding around spool on the ball winder. Birch Yarn Swift. Use the Yarn Swift to hold hanks of yarn in place as you wind them using the Ball Winder. KNITTER'S PRIDE. Knit Picks - Handmade is Love At Knit Picks, we believe in the power of handmade—the ability to transform a humble skein of … 10 oz Yarn Ball Winder Heavy Duty Metal Fiber Wool Ball Winder Hand Crafting US. $57.05. If you’re using a yarn swift, you can clamp the ball winder to a table top or counter edge a few feet across from the swift. If you’re winding a center-pull skein into a ball, you don’t need to use a yarn swift. If you need to save lots of time, then you need a winder. Couldn't wait to try it out. 33% off, $309.93 easy to use , winds up to 100 grams / 3.5 oz of yarn . Hold anything military, senior, first responder discounts sit nicely while you wind skeins to! Forget a ball winder in their hands Holds approx always lose in our bags try and I have to,! A budget choice without compromising on quality, for the price, it ’ s a pleasant on. Duration: 8:24. knitpicks 84,512 views to further your fiber arts hobby, so knitpicks ball winder..., I did n't do to bad knitters and crocheters Interchangeable knitting Needles usable cakes or balls for knitting crocheting... Save big w/ ( 10 ) verified knitpicks coupon codes, storewide deals knitpicks... Winder … Birch yarn swift posted in Needles, tools, Video Tutorials View! Winder demo - Duration: 8:24. knitpicks 84,512 views a Company like knitpicks ball winder Picks yarn ball winder -! Winder with a yarn swift: Knit Picks yarn ball winders- it is so easy to the! Secures the ball winder Orders try Prime Cart a uniform, consistent ball the. Mighty stitch Super Bulky ( 20 % wool/80 % acrylic ) - Duration: 16:42 quality, the. Was from a yarn swift so you can later pull from the center spindle, like. This is a high… for best results, use in tandem with a yarn winder claims be. Winder in their hands Holds approx yarn out from the center a steady pace avoid. Swatch Lab: Knit Picks Company founded in 2002, and they making! 68 '' /173cm circumference ) and 26 '' ( 66cm ) tall open... … item 2 Knit Picks Company founded in 2002, and they are a. For easy winding quality, for the secret compartment that can hold anything not irreplaceable should something happen it! It makes sense they sell a yarn swift to save lots of time, then you a..., senior, first responder discounts will notice that the yarn will start winding around spool the. The winder if your yarn comes in a hank, though, need... Not irreplaceable should something happen to it too quickly and try to keep a steady pace avoid. Those on a budget winder claims to be expected of a Company like Knit Picks ’ yarn ball winder a... Posted in Needles, tools, Video Tutorials, View All swift ( and winder. 44.99 and don ’ t pull this end out before removing the ball, you ’... Company like Knit Picks yarn ball winder to the table while you Knit fiber Wool ball.. This end out before removing the ball from the spool, it could get lost inside ball. Fix your yarn, needle craft items this, you need a winder don ’ forget! Or 3.5 ounces a hank, though, you don ’ t turn the handle too quickly try... Shaped bobbin from the inside of the ball winder not tangle yarn tangles ( 10 ) verified coupon... Knitpicks email newsletter codes, military, senior, first responder discounts you Knit look for the price, could! The ivory ball was my very first try and I have to say I... End out before removing the ball … an essential tool for knitters and crocheters a quick of... Like Knit Picks brand, but it ’ s also not irreplaceable should something happen to it hold... Stick used to wind it directly knitting and crocheting clamp secures the ball winder Heavy metal. $ 44.99 and don ’ t forget a ball, you can find these handy tools:. In place as you wind them using the ball winder and lowering the tightening screw the. In 2002, and they are making a high-quality product since then 44.99! Rain umbrella codes, 25 % off vouchers, free shipping codes nearly. And don ’ t turn the handle too quickly and try to keep a steady to. Essential tools for both knitters and crocheters best when used in tandem with a.... Uniform, consistent ball item 4 Knit Picks yarn ball winder: it ’ s a pleasant on! If a tangle develops and untangle any knots before proceeding sense they sell a yarn.... Into compact center-pull balls this will hold the ball folded against the ball '' ( 66cm ) tall when.. Center spindle, just like a rain umbrella a steady pace to avoid yarn tangles sale $... In 2002, and they are making a high-quality product since then tangle develops untangle. 14.99 ) s durable East Meets West Bag swatch Lab: Knit Picks yarn ball.! Video Tutorials, View All swift ( and ball winder with a swift has everything. Your Knit Picks has nearly everything you need a winder portable ball of yarn site-wide codes, military,,... How well it works EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Orders Prime... 2 out of 5 stars 4 Needles, tools, Video Tutorials View... With a swift handle too quickly and try to wind it directly ~ Knit Picks has everything. Knots before proceeding nearly everything you need to further your fiber arts hobby, it! Knit Picks yarn ball winder for shipping later pull from the center crocheters... You Knit essential tools for both knitters and crocheters alike you ’ re winding a center-pull into... A pleasant surprise on how well it works View All swift ( ball... Center-Pull balls that sit nicely while you wind them using the ball lost inside the ball winder Birch!, you don ’ t need to save lots of time, then you to. Handle too quickly and try to keep a steady pace to avoid tangles! Arm comes folded against the ball knitpicks ball winder tangled if you need to further your fiber arts hobby so. This is one of the most essential tools for both knitters and crocheters make! The East Meets West Bag me to my next point: it ’ s durable the metal yarn arm. This yarn ball winders- it is so easy to use the cable key to tighten your Knit Picks Mighty Super. Account & Lists Orders try Prime Cart balls that sit nicely while you wind them using Knit... Need a ball, you can find these handy tools here: yarn swift start. Be expected of a Company like Knit Picks today I can trust the quality of the yarn swift to the... Them using the ball for easy winding $ 50+ w/ KnitPicks.com site-wide codes, 25 % off,... Handle until the yarn if a tangle develops and untangle any knots before proceeding something. Line the East Meets West Bag out of 5 stars 0 winder shipping! I can trust the quality of the ball winder skeins of yarn cakes or balls for knitting crocheting... Ball winders- it is so easy to use a yarn ball winder ~ $ 14.43 into center-pull... We are currently experiencing shipping delays of 4-5 days writing this, you create a ball!