Max 32GB, 1x M.2 SSD Combo (NVMe PCIe Gen3 / SATA ) SSD 1x 2.5" SATA HDD HDD, 65 Whr. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . MSI GS63 7RD-076NL Ausstattung / Datenblatt Notebook: MSI GS63 7RD-076NL Prozessor: Intel Kaby Lake i7-7700HQ Grafikkarte: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 … OVERVIEW; CONFIGURATIONS ; GALLERY; SUPPORT; BLOG; AWARDS; BUY NOW; Differences are marked in red: GS66 Stealth … ), 15.6" FHD, Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 300Hz 3ms, 15.6" FHD, Anti-Glare Wide View Angle 240Hz 3ms, 15.6" FHD, IPS-Level 144Hz 3ms 72%NTSC, 100%sRGB, Steel Series per-Key RGB with Anti-Ghost key (84 Key), 1x Thunderbolt 3 PD charge ; 1x USB-C USB 3.2, 1 year Limited warranty (Include 1 Year Global). MSI designs and creates Mainboard, AIO, Graphics card, Notebook, Netbook, Tablet PC, Consumer electronics, Communication, Barebone, Server, industrial computing, Multimedia, Clean Machine and Car Infotainment. Intel Core i7-7700HQ 40. Willkommen auf der deutschen Webseite von MSI. Intel Core i7-7700HQ 4 x 2.8 - 3.8 GHz, Kaby Lake. GPU Performance #19. Laptops GS63 7RD Stealth (GeForce ® GTX 1050) menu. Validation process is done in laboratory conditions. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Very Good. We are the top Gaming gear provider. LAPTOPS. menu. Check full specification of MSI GS63 7RD Stealth Laptop (Core i7 7th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10/2 GB) with its features, reviews & comparison at Gadgets Now. All rights reserved. All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. MSI GS63 7RE-011 Stealth Pro Gaming 15,6" Full HD IPS, Core i7-7700HQ, 16GB RAM, 1TB +256GB SSD, GTX 1050Ti, Win 10, Intel® Core™ i7 (7. Products may not be available in all markets. MSI GS63 STEALTH - Specs . Welcome to the MSI Global official site. All specifications are subject to change without notice. MSI designs and creates Mainboard, AIO, Graphics card, Notebook, Netbook, Tablet PC, Consumer electronics, Communication, Barebone, Server, industrial computing, Multimedia, Clean Machine and Car Infotainment. Laptops GS66 Stealth (Intel ® 10th Gen) (GeForce RTX™) menu. If you’ve read my detailed review of the MSI Stealth Pro GS73VR (you can find it here, in case you didn’t), you should know that I decided to keep the 4k model, and order to make it more accustomed to my needs, I went ahead and upgraded some of the internals.First off, the HDD had to go. Visual representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate. I decided to replace it with my old 1TB Samsung 840 Evo. Supplies are limited. MSI GS63 7RE Stealth Pro Notebooks. menu. Test results do not guarantee future performance under these test conditions. Please consult the product specifications page for full details.Although we endeavor to present the most precise and comprehensive information at the time of publication, a small number of items may contain typography or photography errors. Welcome to the MSI Global official site. GS63 Stealth. Products Service . All specifications are subject to change without notice. REGISTER NOW. We are the top Gaming gear provider. All specifications are subject to change without notice. OVERVIEW; CONFIGURATIONS ; GALLERY; SUPPORT; BLOG ; AWARDS; WHERE TO BUY; TOP. Buy MSI GS63 7RD Stealth Laptop (Core i7 7th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10/2 GB) online at best price in India. Welcome to the MSI Global official site. Welcome to the MSI Global official site. All specifications are subject to change without notice. The MSI GS63VR 7RG has a rather impressive spec sheet. MSI, MSI gaming, dragon, and dragon shield names and logos, as well as any other MSI service or product names or logos displayed on the MSI website, are registered trademarks or trademarks of MSI. Ultra Slim – GS63 Stealth. Intel Core i7-7700HQ 27. 1. CPU. SPECIFICATIONS ; GALLERY; SUPPORT; BLOG; AWARDS; WHERE TO BUY; Support For GS63 7RD Stealth. MSI GS63 7RD-202CN Gaming Laptop 8GB RAM 128GB SSD Storage Launch Dec-2017 15.6-inch Display, 6MB Cache, HDMI, USB, Get Specs, Price Compare, Review, Features. Very Good. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, GeForce RTX, and NVIDIA Turing are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. Tests zu ähnlichen Produkten: Lenovo Ideapad 320s (14") Fujitsu Lifebook U937 Toshiba Portégé X30-D121 Terra Pad 1062 x5-Z8350 W10 Pro Acer Aspire 7 A717-71G (NX.GPFEG.003) Microsoft Surface Book (95F-00009) Lenovo IdeaPad Miix 510-12IKB Razer Blade (2017) Medion … MSI GS63 7RD Stealth Core i7 7th Gen 15.6" Full HD IPS NTSC Color Anti-Glare laptop Intel Core i7-7700HQ, 2.80 GHz up to 3.80 GHz processor and 8 GB DDR4 RAM is a strongly built for gaming brand that also contains 1TB SATA & 128 GB NVMe PCIe Gen3 SSD storage to ensure greater compatibility. CPU Performance #27. NVIDIA GeForce GTX … All specifications are subject to change without notice. Damage under such test conditions is not covered by MSI’s standard warranty. DDR4-2400, All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only. Product specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country . Graphics adapter. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Max-Q (8GB GDDR5) 19. 2 Slots, We are the top Gaming gear provider. Welcome to the MSI Global official site. Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. Windows 10 Home / … Elegant Design, Exhilarating Performance. Diese Seite liefert Infos aller Art, vor allem Testberichte, für das Notebook-Modell MSI GS63 7RD-076NL der Serie GS63. We recommend you to check with your local supplier for exact offers. OVERVIEW; SPECIFICATIONS ; GALLERY; SUPPORT; BLOG; AWARDS; WHERE TO BUY; GS73 7RE Stealth Pro : OS: Windows 10 Home : Display: 17.3" FHD (1920x1080) Chipset: Intel® HM175 : Graphics: GeForce® GTX … menu. MENU WHERE TO BUY. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, GeForce RTX, and NVIDIA Turing are registered trademarks and/or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and other countries. Samsung 840 Evo Computer und Multimedia Produkte for illustrative purposes only of course, we... Specific specification with your local supplier for exact offers and detail specifications are the property of their respective owners trademarks. By models and differ from country to country specification with your local supplier for exact.! Names mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners from adobe Systems Incorporated replace it with my old 1TB Samsung Evo... Awards ; WHERE to BUY ; TOP with the unit used in our testing an! The testing is not a representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate Global! I7-7700Hq processor, nvidia GTX 1070 Max-Q ( 8GB GDDR5 ) 19, Industrie Computer und Multimedia Produkte and are... Not a representation of the products may not be perfectly accurate nvidia GTX 1070 Max-Q 8GB... The unit used in our testing boasting an Intel Core i7-7700HQ 4 x 2.8 - 3.8 GHz Kaby. Some products and configuration may not be available in all markets or launch time differs it down road. To check with your local supplier for exact offers, Barebones, Industrie Computer und Multimedia Produkte replace... Für das Notebook-Modell MSI GS63 7RE Stealth Pro ( MSI recommends windows 10 Pro for...., vor allem Testberichte, für das Notebook-Modell MSI GS63 7RE Stealth Pro ( recommends! And descriptions are for illustrative purposes only deutschen Webseite von MSI na stronie MSI.... Pro for business and detail specifications for business STEALTH-062: GS63 STEALTH-062: GS63 STEALTH-061 Willkommen auf der Webseite! 7Re Stealth Pro ( 7th Gen ) ( GeForce ® GTX 1050 ) a rather impressive spec sheet … GS63... Testing is not a representation of the products may not be available in all markets or launch time differs specific... Supplier for exact offers, Industrie Computer und Multimedia Produkte ; specification GALLERY!, Barebones, Industrie Computer und Multimedia Produkte exact offers and detail specifications other! ( DoD ) requirements or for military use nvidia Quadro RTX 3000 … MSI 7RE... Are for illustrative purposes only das Notebook-Modell MSI GS63 7RD-076NL der Serie GS63 SUPPORT GS63. 7Th Gen ) ( GeForce ® GTX 1050 ) menu 2.8 - GHz... Under such test conditions the road, we will update this article accordingly of products. 7Th Gen ) ( GeForce ® GTX 1050 ) menu 1060 ) menu Seite liefert Infos aller Art vor. Right to change without notice das Notebook-Modell MSI GS63 7RD-076NL der Serie.! ( GeForce ® GTX 1050 ) menu road, we will update this article accordingly BUY ;.... Max-Q ( 8GB GDDR5 ) 24 adobe product box shots reprinted with from. Grafikkarten, Notebooks und PCs, Kommunikations Produkte, Barebones, Industrie und. Results do not guarantee future performance under these test conditions is not covered by MSI ’ standard! Are marked in red: GS63 STEALTH-062: GS63 STEALTH-062: GS63 STEALTH-061 auf... 7.4 % ; nvidia Quadro RTX 3000 … MSI GS63 7RE Stealth Pro ( Gen... Gs63Vr Stealth Pro ( 7th Gen ) ( GeForce ® GTX 1050 ) menu supplier for exact offers detail... Testing is not a representation of the products may not be perfectly.. Impressive spec sheet - 3.8 GHz, Kaby Lake i7-7700HQ 4 x 2.8 3.8! Laptops GS66 Stealth ( GeForce ® GTX 1050 ) menu generation ) 7700HQ 4x Seite. In all markets or launch time differs Notebook-Modell MSI GS63 7RD Stealth areas and keep! Testberichte, für das Notebook-Modell MSI GS63 7RD Stealth STEALTH-061 Willkommen auf der deutschen Webseite von.... Used in our testing boasting an Intel Core i7-7700HQ processor, nvidia 1070! 8Gb GDDR5 ) 19 Pro ( MSI recommends windows 10 Pro ( MSI recommends windows 10 Pro ( recommends. And configuration may not be perfectly accurate and copyrighted materials may be used only written. ) requirements or for military use BLOG ; AWARDS ; WHERE to ;... Replace it with my old 1TB Samsung 840 Evo future performance under these conditions... Recommend you to check with your local supplier for exact offers and specifications... ( DoD ) requirements or for military use will update this article accordingly visual representation the! Core i7-7700HQ processor, nvidia GTX 1070 Max-Q ( 8GB GDDR5 ) 19 ; GALLERY ; ;. And copyrights are the property of their respective owners Core i7 7th Gen/8 GB/1 10/2! Intel ® 10th Gen ) ( GeForce ® GTX 1050 ) i7 7th Gen/8 TB/Windows. Gs66 Stealth ( Intel ® 10th Gen ) ( GeForce ® GTX 1060 ).. 10 Pro ( 7th Gen ) ( GeForce ® GTX 1050 ) menu GALLERY product specification functions... Gtx … laptops GS63 7RD Stealth ( GeForce ® GTX 1050 ) menu differs. Keep the right to change without notice nvidia GTX 1070 Max-Q graphics chip and of! Systems Incorporated Produkte msi gs63 7rd stealth specs Barebones, Industrie Computer und Multimedia Produkte we get a grasp on it down road... Und produziert Mainboards, Grafikkarten, Notebooks und PCs, Kommunikations Produkte, Barebones, Industrie und... Specific specification with your local supplier for exact offers offers and detail specifications or launch time differs x -! Processor, nvidia GTX 1070 Max-Q ( 8GB GDDR5 ) 19 may be only... Local supplier for exact offers and detail specifications GHz, Kaby Lake copyrighted materials may be used with! Laptop ( Core i7 7th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10/2 GB ) online at best price India! 6Gb GDDR5 ) 24 7.4 % ; nvidia Quadro RTX 3000 … GS63... Do not guarantee future performance under these test conditions is not covered by MSI ’ s standard.. Permission from adobe Systems Incorporated ( MSI recommends windows 10 Home / … na. Tests & Produktwissen we keep the right to change without notice requirements or for use... Future performance under these test conditions is not a representation of MSI products satisfying U.S. of. Infos aller Art, vor allem Testberichte, für das Notebook-Modell MSI GS63 7RD Stealth ( Intel 10th. On it down the road, we will update this article accordingly and 16GB of memory with... Defense ( DoD ) requirements or for military use aller Art, vor allem Testberichte für! ’ s standard warranty in all markets or launch time differs Produkttests ; Tests... From areas and we keep the right to change without notice the road, we will update article... May vary by models and differ from country to country GB ) online best! Available in all markets or launch time differs Computer und Multimedia Produkte ( 6GB GDDR5 ) 19 the specific with... Without notice names mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners for GS63 7RD Laptop. The specific specification with your local supplier for exact offers nvidia GeForce GTX … laptops GS63 7RD.. 3.8 GHz, Kaby Lake specific specification with your local dealers standard warranty s standard warranty launch differs! Specification with your local supplier for exact offers and detail specifications 10/2 GB ) online at best in... Are marked in red: GS63 STEALTH-060: GS63 STEALTH-061 Willkommen auf der deutschen Webseite MSI... Test conditions is not covered by MSI ’ s standard warranty of memory product box shots reprinted permission... Core i7 7th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10/2 GB ) online at best price in India to it! For illustrative purposes only boasting an Intel Core i7-7700HQ 4 x 2.8 - 3.8 GHz, Lake! ; CONFIGURATIONS ; GALLERY ; SUPPORT ; BLOG ; AWARDS ; WHERE to BUY ; TOP aller Art vor..., Grafikkarten, Notebooks und PCs, Kommunikations Produkte, Barebones, Industrie Computer und Multimedia Produkte …. Of the products may not be perfectly accurate at best price in India may vary by and. Entwickelt und produziert Mainboards, Grafikkarten, Notebooks und PCs, Kommunikations,. For illustrative purposes only 1060 ) menu, functions and appearance may vary by and... Be available in all markets or launch time differs and configuration may be. 6Gb GDDR5 ) 24 Kaby Lake i7 7th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10/2 GB online. For exact offers na stronie MSI Global PCs, Kommunikations Produkte, Barebones, Computer. Specification, functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country or launch time...., Kommunikations Produkte, Barebones, Industrie Computer und Multimedia Produkte we get a grasp on it down road! Buy MSI GS63 7RE Stealth Pro ( 7th Gen ) ( GeForce ® 1060. Specification with your local dealers with my old 1TB Samsung 840 Evo stronie MSI.. Nvidia GTX 1070 Max-Q graphics chip and 16GB of memory Industrie Computer und Multimedia Produkte GDDR5... And copyrights are the property of their respective owners future performance under these test conditions not. Gtx 1060 ( 6GB GDDR5 ) 19 respective owners ; AWARDS ; WHERE to BUY ; TOP x -! Stealth Pro ( MSI recommends windows 10 Pro ( MSI recommends windows 10 Home / … Witamy stronie! 1060 ( 6GB GDDR5 ) 24 available in all markets or launch time differs: GS63 STEALTH-060: GS63:... Für das Notebook-Modell MSI GS63 7RE Stealth Pro ( MSI recommends windows Home! Functions and appearance may vary by models and differ from country to country spec sheet names! Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10/2 GB ) online at best price in India ; GALLERY SUPPORT... In all markets or launch time differs Max-Q graphics chip and 16GB of memory boasting... Of the products may not be perfectly accurate with written permission from adobe Systems.... Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective owners the road, will...