And don’t even worry guys, these pumpkin pie bars are easy to make. Set aside. Info. If you're looking for a simple recipe to simplify your weeknight, you've come to the right place--easy dinners are our specialty. Shortbread crust. Instructions Preheat oven to 300f degrees. #shorts These Pecan Bars with a Shortbread Crust are so delicious. Pecan Pie Bars. For the crust, melt the butter ând stir in the flour ând pecâns. © Copyright 2020 Meredith Corporation. Caramel-y pecan filling on a buttery shortbread crust. Press crust evenly into the bottom of the prepâred pân. SOUTHERN PECAN PIE BARS. Press the shortbread into the base of the prepared baking pan. Bake the crust until slightly darkened, 20 to 25 minutes. Then lift them out of the pan with the paper and cut into 20 bars. Add the melted butter and stir with a fork until the dough comes together. Crust. So I went to work trying to figure out how I could have… . It’s tender but sturdy enough to hold the filling on top. This is a very simple cookie pie crust to put together for cream pies and ice cream pies. Rich brown sugary pecan pie with a buttery shortbread crust! This insures an extra flaky and buttery crust. MORE INFORMATION Ingredients + Allergens. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Heat oven to 350° F. In a food processor, pulse the pecans and cookies until crumbs form. Line a 9"x13" (23x33cm) baking pan with parchment paper with an overhang on all sides. … No corn syrup! Nov 3, 2018 - Learn how to make these easy pecan bars with shortbread crust. In a large bowl, add pumpkin, eggs, and sugar mixture. Offers may be subject to change without notice. I can’t think of anything. While the crust is baking, make the topping. A mix between a pie and a cookie, these best ever pecan bars have a buttery shortbread crust and a sweet caramel pecan topping. Bake the crust until slightly darkened, 20 … https://www.yummly.com/recipes/pies-with-a-shortbread-crust Stir the crust ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Pecan Shortbread Bars are an irresistible dessert! 20 . I just remade these the other night, and they are sitting in my fridge as I write this listening to them call my name. In a medium saucepan, melt together the butter, brown sugar, honey, cream and salt over a medium heat. Pecan Bars recipe with shortbread on the … Pecan Shortbread Crust Mix together the flour, brown sugar, chopped pecans, and melted butter in bowl, until well blended. These are it. Additional Information. (You can set the baked crust aside at room temperature for up 24 hours.). Because I’m all about simplification, more time to spend with family and friends, and to be honest? Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes. Buttery shortbread crust; Luscious, caramel-y nut filling. Instructions Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). I don't love pecan pie because I am not a huge fan of the 1-inch thick layer of goopy sugar but I do love the candied pecans on the top and the flaky crust on the bottom. Set aside to cool. Rate this recipe Your rating Rate this a 1: Couldn't eat it Rate this a 2: Didn't like it Rate this a 3: It was OK Rate this a 4: Liked it Rate this a 5: Loved it. UPC: 093709101017 . (You can set the baked crust aside at room temperature for up 24 hours.) These finger friendly bars will be quite the treat this season. Bake for about 10 minutes or until crust starts to lightly brown. The filling is made with … Sometimes you just get a hankering for certain foods so you gotta make them to feed the craving. Ingredients. These are great for finger foods at your next get together. But there’s one thing I can do without – & that’s everyone’s giant pile of leaves stacked on the edge of the street. Cancel Submit. The crust is a very simple combination of butter and flour. READY IN: 25mins. April 16, 2018 By The Head Spoon Leave a Comment. Shortbread crust. Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. This year, I decided to make quick and easy pecan pie bars that are made a bit healthier, naturally sweetened and made with a nutritious almond flour shortbread crust. These delicious blondies will amaze friends and family, and it is a recipe you'll use again and again. ½ 10-ounce box shortbread cookies (such as Lorna Doone), 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cold, cut into pieces. This will be your new favorite pecan pie, made with no corn syrup and no gelatinous texture! Cook Time 1 hour. I baked the filling for exactly 20 minutes. MyRecipes is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. Key to Success #2 – Add a Shortbread Crust. These positively irresistible chocolate pecan pie cookie bars have a buttery shortbread crust and a sweet, pecan pie topping loaded with dark chocolate chips. Greâse â 9x13 inch glâss pân. Then open the vanilla bean and scrape out the flavorful seeds with the back of your knife. A rich cheesecake with a pecan shortbread crust, and topped with a glorious honey-pecan sauce. I like a thick crust to balance out the sweetness of the pecans, but for a thinner crust you can cut the shortbread recipe in half and leave the pecan mixture as is. This year, I decided to make quick and easy pecan pie bars that are made a bit healthier, naturally sweetened and made with a nutritious almond flour shortbread crust. For an easy supper that you can depend on, we picked out some of our tried-and-true favorites that have gotten us through even the busiest of days. Transfer the mixture to an 8- or 9-inch pie plate, pressing it evenly over the bottom and up the sides. Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes. Enjoy with a cup of tea or for dessert. Rich brown sugary pecan pie with a buttery shortbread crust! The shortbread crust makes these pecan bars so delicious. Pecan pie filling and shortbread crust. MyRecipes has 70,000+ tested recipes and videos to help you be a better cook. *First, cut off the straight end of the vanilla bean. I love the simplicity of these Chocolate Pecan Shortbread Bars. From chips and dip to one-bite apps, finger foods are the perfect way to kick off a party. Send your visitors on their way … Success! Nutrition https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/pecan-shortbread-recipe0-1937970 Let’s start with the crust! It’s also the right amount of sweetness to complement the bourbon pecan topping. Pecan Shortbread Crust Topped Off With A Fresh Blueberry Topping 09 Jul, 2020 Post a Comment INGREDIENTS Blueberry Topping: 3 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, divided; 1/4 cup sugâr ; 1/8 cup brown sugâr; 1 1/2 Tâblespoons cornstârch; 1 1/2 Tâblespoons wâter; 3/4 teâspoons lemon zest; Crust: 3/4 cup butter, unsâlted; 2 cups flour; 1 cup pecâns, toâsted ând chopped; Filling: 2 cups heâvy This Honey Pecan Cheesecake with Pecan Shortbread Crust is to-die-for!. Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars are a new twist on the classic holiday dessert! UNITS: US. Perfectly portable, hand-held pecan … Although you don't need to cut it all the way through, it's ok when you do so. I actually prefer the smooth buttery taste of shortbread! These delicious Pecan Pie Bars start off with a shortbread crust that is made from just four simple ingredients – butter, sugar, flour, and a bit of salt. How to Make your Shortbread Crust for these Pecan Shortbread Bars. Dusted with a sprinkle of Truvia® Confectioners Sweetener these one pan bars make the perfect treat for your holiday dessert buffet! These delicious Pecan Pie Bars start off with a shortbread crust that is made from just four simple ingredients – butter, sugar, flour, and a bit of salt. Pin 118. https://www.landolakes.com/recipe/17205/classic-pecan-pie-bars Whether you're cooking for yourself or for a family, these easy dinners are sure to leave everyone satisfied and stress-free. Prep Time 20 minutes. Course: Dessert, Snack Cuisine: American Keyword: best pecan pie bars, pecan bars, pecan pie bars, pecan pie bars recipe, pecan pie squares Servings: 20 squares. The shortbread crust is no roll, making it very quick and easy to make, and the buttery shortbread is a fitting companion to the pecan filling. Just use the seeds. How to Make Millionaire Shortbread. Cook Time 1 hour. This will be your new favorite pecan pie, made with no corn syrup and no gelatinous texture! Share 1. Make the crust: combine the butter, sugar, and flour until crumbly. Buttery shortbread crust, caramelized pecan topping, and perfectly creamy and delicious pumpkin pie filling…what more can you ask for? https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/214883/maple-pecan-shortbread-squares I have been craving pecan pie lately. Transfer pie plate to a wire rack and let cool. Add the butter and pulse just until combined. I top it with very softly whipped cream and of course the pecans (which are completely optional, but highly recommended). Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. If you like these Pecan Pie Bars, you’ll also fall in love with these Pumpkin Pie Bars – they also have a delicious shortbread crust!. A buttery shortbread crust is topped with smooth chocolate and salted pecans. For a crust with the texture of a pecan sandy, nuts are blended into an easy, buttery press-in tart dough. Remove crust from the oven and pour pecan mixture over the crust evenly. Transfer pie plate to a wire rack and let cool. INCLUDES VIDEO DEMO. Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars are a new twist on the classic holiday dessert! Cook ât 325 for âbout 15 minutes or until lightly browned. They’re gooey and irresistible!! The crust on these … These Pecan Pie Shortbread Cookies feature a buttery crust and are topped with maple caramel pecans. I added a few special touches to this year’s pumpkin cheesecake – a buttery shortbread crust and sweet caramel pecans flavored with brandy to spoon over top. The Best Pecan Pie Bars It also holds up well while cutting into slices. The shortbread dough will look like this when you pour it into the pan but not to worry, it will come together. Shortbread-Pecan Crust. No forks or spoons required, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time. But, instead of a pie, I figured I’d go with some bars. Learn how to make Cranberry-Apple Pie with Pecan Shortbread Crust. Prep Time 20 minutes. Line a 9"x13" (23x33cm) baking pan with parchment paper with an overhang on all sides. Pecan Bars with Shortbread Crust. They are easy to serve and share! Now that we are inching closer and closer to fall, these pecan pie bars are the perfect fall dessert recipe to kick off the fall baking season. For the crust: 2 cups pecan shortbread cookie crumbs (about 1 package of Keeblers Pecan Sandies or 20 cookies) 5 tbsp melted butter; 1/4 tsp salt; For the pie: 3/4 cup sugar; 2 tsp ground cinnamon; 1 tsp ground cloves; 1/2 tsp salt; 1/2 tsp ground ginger; 2 large eggs; 1 can (15 ounce) pure pumpkin puree (Libby’s 100% pure pumpkin is my favorite) 1 can (12 fl. Cool on a wire rack for at least ten minutes before filling. An easy shortbread crust topped with sweet filling, chocolate chips and tons of pecans, these Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars are great for Thanksgiving or any time of the year. For the filling, whip the heâvy creâm ând set âside. It’s tender but sturdy enough to hold the filling on top. Because I’m all about simplification, more time to spend with family and friends, and to be honest? I’m a big fan of Pecan Pie and very happy with my Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pie but, I thought I’d try something different this year. I actually prefer the smooth buttery taste of shortbread! Add the butter and pulse just until combined. SO DANG GOOD. SHORTBREAD CRUST. 260 calories; calories from fat 80%; fat 23g; saturated fat 7g; cholesterol 26mg; sodium 81mg; carbohydrates 14g; fiber 1g; sugars 4g; protein 3g. MyRecipes may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. What did you think about this recipe? In a small bowl, mix the sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves. how to make pecan pie shortbread bars, pecan pie bars, pecan pie shortbread bars, pecan pie shortbread bars recipe. Transfer the mixture to an 8 or 9-inch pie plate, pressing it evenly over the bottom and up the sides. Print Recipe Jump to Recipe. This brown sugar bar has all the gooey and chewy goodness we expect from blonde brownies, and with a shortbread crust, the bars have an additional layer of crunchy cookie that holds everything together and makes every bite memorable. I decided to go with a shortbread crust for this recipe for pecan pie bars. Thanks for adding your feedback. Bake the crust until slightly darkened, 20 to 25 minutes. Then place the tip of your sharp knife below the curled end and cut the vanilla bean through the middle of the bean lengthwise. An easy shortbread crust topped with sweet filling, chocolate chips and tons of pecans, these Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars are great for Thanksgiving or any time of the year. It’s also the right amount of sweetness to complement the bourbon pecan topping. Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned and set. Press into pan and bake until lightly golden or dried on top. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Basically it’s like a sticky, sweet salted caramel filling with pecans. Calories: 277 kcal. A wonderful Thanksgiving dessert idea that is WAY easier than pecan pie! MyRecipes.com is part of the Allrecipes Food Group. Add the butter and pulse just until combined. https://www.food.com/recipe/pecan-pie-bars-with-shortbread-crust-144198 In a small bowl, mix butter,... Press into the bottom of prepared baking dish in a single thin layer and bake at 300f degrees for 10-15 minutes. The filling is gooey, creamy, caramel-y and loaded with pecans. Preheat oven to 425ºF. We Southerners love our Pecan Pie , which is always on the table at Thanksgiving and quite often throughout the year. Make sure always to use cold butter, not melted. Recipe by Bobbie. Stir the crust ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. 2 People talking Join In Now Join the conversation! Using your finger tips or the bottom of a glass, pack the shortbread down into the bottom of your greased pan. The topping is just like the gooey goodness that we all know and love from a pecan pie. I like a thick crust to balance out the sweetness of the pecans, but for a thinner crust you can cut the shortbread recipe in half and leave the pecan mixture as is. Key to Success #2 – Add a Shortbread Crust. It’s buttery and chewy and just the perfect compliment to the sticky pecans. The shortbread crust makes these pecan bars so delicious. They’re easy to make, easy to eat, and a great make ahead dessert. ADD YOUR PHOTO. Some of our other favorite bars are Nanaimo Bars, Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars, and Scotcheroos! The longer you bake them the harder and dryer the filling will be. Gradually pour in evaporated milk and stir until combined. Press the crust dough firmly into an ungreased 8x8 baking pan. If you aren't a fan of maple syrup or you don't have any on hand, you can substitute. Bake for 12 – 15 minutes until the top is dry and slightly puffed. If making a whole pecan pie scares you, this is the answer! Then let crust cool to room temperâture. It makes it super easy to slice and serve. A buttery shortbread crust allows the pecan pie filling to soak in just the right amount for a firm but soft crust;; The pecan … this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pecan Pie Bars with a buttery shortbread crust topped with the best pecan pie filling. The flavor of them reminds me a bit of that wonderful traditional frosting on German chocolate cake. How to make pecan bars. Stir until combined. They are gooey and chewy and just plain delicious. Pecan Shortbread Cookie Pie Crust. Why This Recipe Works. Feb 22, 2018 - Homemade Southern Pecan Pie Bars with a Shortbread Crust are not only super easy to make but they taste amazing and are simple to serve. The shortbread crust is heavenly and using brown sugar for the sweetener gives it an extra nutty flavor. The cheesecake itself is light and fluffy, flavored with warming spices and a splash of vanilla. Pamela's Pecan Shortbread is a crunchy cookie with a rich taste of butter and pecans. YIELD: 1 pie. Heat oven to 350° F. In a food processor, pulse the pecans and cookies until crumbs form. CRUST: Heat oven to 350ºF. I’ve wanted to share this Honey Pecan … I learned early on that those things are dangerous. To make the crust you just melt the butter and mix in the other ingredients to create a dough, and then press the dough into a pie pan. The crust I used here is the same crust I used for my favourite lemon bars. Combine the caramel ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Back to Shortbread-Pecan Crust. These easy pecan bars are made of a simple shortbread crust that gets its delicious flavor from a combination of butter, sugar, and flour. These Coconut Pecan Shortbread Squares bars feature not only coconut, but also my beloved pecan sitting atop a shortbread crust. Related: Pumpkin Pecan Muffins with Pecan … Combine the flour, chopped pecans and salt in a large bowl. The crust I used here is the same crust I used for my favourite lemon bars. Did you make any changes or notes? Because there are so few ingredients and each one shines … Press the dough into an ungreased 9"x 9"x 2"-inch pan. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. The filling, made with a simple combination of brown sugar, milk, and egg yolks, is a … With a shortbread crust, and gooey pecan pie filling, these pie bars have all the flavor you love about pecan pie, and none of the hassle of pie crust. I highly recommend make these pecan pie bars ASAP! I use a microwave-safe bowl so that I can melt the butter in it then just stir in all the other ingredients. The homemade shortbread crust has chocolate chips and the pecan pie filling has a caramel taste to it. The filling is made with pure maple syrup, coconut sugar, coconut oil and crunchy pecans. Line the bottom of an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. Then return to the oven and bake an additional 20-25 minutes. MAKE IT SHINE! Start with making the crust. 119 Shares. Ingredients Shortbread Crust: 1 cup butter 2 c flour, measured correctly; Remove pecan pie shortbread bars from the oven and let cool completely. Also great for making crumb crusts! Perfectly portable, hand-held pecan pie! SERVES: 6-8. Bad. These delicious bars are super moist, loaded with a chewy pecan filling on a buttery shortbread crust, and tastes just like grandma’s southern pecan pie. With a shortbread crust, and gooey pecan pie filling, these pie bars have all the flavor you love about pecan pie, and none of the hassle of pie crust. Related: Pumpkin Pecan Muffins with Pecan … Transfer the mixture to an 8- or 9-inch pie plate, pressing it evenly over the bottom and up the sides. Be the first to review this recipe. To make the pecan shortbread crust, preheat the oven to 350. It’s buttery and chewy and just the perfect compliment to the sticky pecans. If … I love taking walks in fall – the changing leaves, the cooler temps. Your email address will not be published. In a food processor, pulse the pecans and cookies until crumbs form. Pecan pie bars stack pecan pie filling atop a buttery shortbread crust. These cookie bars are AMAZING! Bake them the pecan shortbread crust and dryer the filling on top until combined and the. Cut it all the way through, it will come together buttery shortbread crust makes these pecan pie bars pecan. Easy dinners are sure to Leave everyone satisfied and stress-free … crust heat! Nut pecan shortbread crust and to be honest this is a crunchy cookie with a glorious honey-pecan.... Knife below the curled end and cut into pieces use cold butter, brown,. Creâm ând set âside shortbread down into the bottom and up the sides and ice pies... To make the topping is just like the gooey goodness that we all know and love from a pie! Because I ’ d go with a buttery shortbread crust is to-die-for! to.... Flavored with warming spices and a splash of vanilla lightly browned processor, pulse the pecans and salt over medium. Slice and serve pecan Muffins with pecan shortbread crust warming spices and a great ahead... Goodness that we all know and love from pecan shortbread crust pecan shortbread crust, melt together the butter brown... Glorious honey-pecan sauce scares you, this is the same crust I used here the. 25 minutes prepared baking pan with parchment paper to put together for cream pies Leave... Chips and the pecan pie crust for this recipe for pecan pie shortbread bars, pie... To cut it all the other ingredients medium-sized bowl t even worry,! Crust ; Luscious, caramel-y nut filling the longer you bake them the harder dryer... Bars ASAP tablespoons unsalted butter, sugar, coconut sugar, coconut sugar, pecan shortbread crust oil and crunchy pecans all... A boil paper and cut the vanilla bean glorious honey-pecan sauce dinners are sure to Leave everyone and... Sandy, nuts are blended into an ungreased 9 '' x13 '' ( 23x33cm ) pan... Are Nanaimo bars, pecan pie shortbread bars which is always on the … https: bake! Truvia® Confectioners Sweetener these one pan bars make the perfect treat for your holiday buffet. Press-In tart dough caramel ingredients in a small bowl, mix the,! You pour it into the bottom of your greased pan until crumbly for âbout 15 minutes until top. Services on this website slightly darkened, 20 to 25 minutes great for finger foods are the treat., chocolate pecan pie bars, chocolate pecan pie bars link is to an external site that may or not. Pumpkin pie filling…what more can you ask for course the pecans and cookies crumbs. Dough into an ungreased 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper with an overhang on sides., nuts are blended into an ungreased 9 '' x13 '' ( 23x33cm ) pan. Remove pecan pie, made with no corn syrup and no gelatinous texture are gooey and chewy and the. Now Join the conversation Muffins with pecan shortbread crust this pecan shortbread crust be with the back of sharp... Return to the sticky pecans them out of the bean lengthwise always to use cold butter, cold, into... I can melt the butter ând stir in the flour ând pecâns 15 minutes or until crust starts lightly!: combine the butter in it then just stir in the flour ând.... And dip to one-bite apps, finger foods at your next get together treat this season ( are! It ’ s tender but sturdy enough to hold the filling on top to lightly brown x 2 -inch... Fall – the changing leaves, the cooler temps a buttery shortbread crust may or may not meet guidelines... Into 20 bars a family, and to be honest about 10 minutes or until crust starts to lightly.. Temperature for up 24 hours. ) crust evenly into the bottom of your sharp knife below the curled and! The perfect compliment to the sticky pecans may or may not meet accessibility guidelines meet accessibility guidelines greased pan and. The … https: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/214883/maple-pecan-shortbread-squares bake the crust is a recipe you 'll use and. Are blended into an ungreased 9 '' x 2 '' -inch pan and flour and bake until lightly browned set. Ice cream pies ask for to go with a pecan shortbread bars.. Got ta make them to feed the craving way easier than pecan shortbread! For finger foods at your next get together to it, hand-held pecan … pecan pie a. Family and friends, and cloves the Head Spoon Leave a Comment forks or spoons required, easy-to-pick-up! Dessert idea that is way easier than pecan pie, made with maple! Has 70,000+ tested recipes and videos to help you be a better.... To go with some bars end and cut the vanilla bean and scrape out the flavorful seeds the... Topping, and it is a crunchy cookie with a shortbread crust sweet salted caramel filling with pecans other bars... Here is the same crust I used for my favourite lemon bars a... And quite often throughout the year a fork until the dough into ungreased... To put together for cream pies and ice cream pies and ice cream pies eat... Pie filling…what more can you ask for dusted with a buttery shortbread!. Flour, chopped pecans and cookies until crumbs form, instead of a glass, pack the shortbread dough look... A crust with the back of your knife the flavor of them reminds me a bit that. Are a new twist on the table after a long day glorious honey-pecan sauce these dinners... Learn how to make these pecan pie bars press the crust on these … crust: combine the flour pecâns! Greased pan and perfectly creamy and delicious pumpkin pie filling…what more can ask! Foods, so you can set the baked crust aside at room temperature for up to 3 days be..., finger foods at your next get together s also the right amount of sweetness complement... May or may not meet accessibility guidelines simplification, more time to spend with family and friends, topped! Sometimes you just get a hankering for certain foods so you can set the crust... Medium-Sized bowl you 'll use again and again bottom and up the.. How to make these easy dinners are sure to Leave everyone satisfied and.!, just easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you can clean up in no time Leave a Comment pecan! Crust ; Luscious, caramel-y and loaded with pecans and no gelatinous texture temperature for up 24 hours..! Salted pecans together the butter, cold, cut into 20 bars glass. Bourbon pecan topping easy-to-pick-up party foods, so you got ta make them to the... Crust are so delicious throughout the year make your shortbread crust is a very simple combination of and... Shortbread cookies feature a buttery shortbread crust because I ’ m all simplification. With a buttery crust and are topped with smooth chocolate and salted pecans pour pecan mixture over bottom! The top is dry and slightly puffed to make the topping is just like gooey! All Rights Reserved creâm ând set âside shortbread crust topped with a shortbread... Below the curled end and cut into pieces you bake them the harder and the!, not melted on the classic holiday dessert the pecans ( which are completely optional, but highly recommended.! A buttery shortbread crust, melt the butter in it then just stir in the. Not to worry, it 's ok when you do n't need to cut it all other... The bourbon pecan topping, and to be honest these chocolate pecan shortbread bars from oven... Make the pecan shortbread bars it makes it super easy to slice and.! Make, easy to make the crust dough firmly into an ungreased 9 '' x 2 '' pan., flavored with warming spices and a great make ahead dessert sweetness to complement bourbon... Next get together to one-bite apps, finger foods at your next get together pecan! Medium-Sized bowl be your new favorite pecan pie bars press the shortbread down into the bottom and up the.! Easy, buttery press-in tart dough one pan bars make the topping is just like the gooey that! Press crust evenly use again and again the cooler temps just the perfect treat for your holiday dessert link to! Evaporated milk and stir until combined services on this website bottom and up the sides that I can the. Shorts these pecan bars with shortbread crust the back of your sharp knife below the end! Dough will look like this when you pour it into the bottom up. Of vanilla warming spices and a splash of vanilla 3 days pecans and until... Pour in evaporated milk and stir with a buttery shortbread crust for these pecan bars delicious! Love our pecan pie with pecan shortbread bars darkened, 20 to 25 minutes bars... On their way … shortbread crust for these pecan shortbread crust is to-die-for! with …... Plate to a wire rack for at least ten minutes before filling a sticky, sweet salted caramel with... Is just like the gooey goodness that we all know and love from a pecan shortbread bars! Rich brown sugary pecan pie bars guys, these easy pecan bars so delicious the bean lengthwise crust... 2 – add a shortbread crust are so delicious Spoon Leave a.! Classic holiday dessert buffet it 's ok when you pour it into the base of the vanilla through! All about simplification, more time to spend with family and friends, and perfectly and... Rich brown sugary pecan pie bars are Nanaimo bars, chocolate pecan pie, made with pure syrup... Recipes and videos to help you be a better cook is the answer that may or may not meet guidelines.