Directions. Guinness and Cheddar Meatloaf is packed with vegetables simmered in stout beer and fresh sage topped with crispy bacon and a sweet molasses glaze. Serve with meatloaf … Make it a meal that keeps St. Patrick's day going. Create your own customized meatloaf recipe with the Recipe Maker., what you will need 2 tbs. chili powder, brown sugar, ground black pepper, stout, eggs, parsley leaves and 13 more Cheese-stuffed Meatloaf Ragú eggs, Ragu® Chunky Pasta Sauce, dry bread crumbs, ground beef and 2 … Mar 17, 2019 - Leftover corned beef put to use in something other than a boring (although delicious) sandwich. So much flavor packed inside with a delicious glaze spread on the top! Get full Stout and Cheddar Meatloaf Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Serves 8. This Meatloaf Recipe is my family's FAVORITE Sunday night dinner! Classic South African recipe for Worsjuweel – a casserole dish with boerewors, rice, chutney and delicious spices. Photograph: Jonathan Lovekin/The Observer A dark and deeply flavoured accompaniment for the vegetable loaf … There was some leftover glaze, as indicated in the original recipe, which we poured over the leftovers before reheating. Try your hand at this delicious Tri-Colored Steak au Poivre recipe, which pairs nicely with a smooth, dark stout beer. Ground beef mixed with balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, onion, and parsley creates a kicked-up meatloaf recipe that will be your family’s new go-to. Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add mixture to IP; return to a boil and allow to cook for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Meatloaf; Preheat oven to 400°F. Pour 3/4 C.beer over bread crumbs; add eggs, onion, salt and pepper. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool until just warm. Combine cornstarch and water in a bowl, stirring until smooth. Measure 1/4 cup tomato sauce, brown sugar and mustard into small bowl; set aside for topping. Add mixture to pan; return to a boil. Indispensable: stout and onion gravy. Bake until an instant read thermometer registers 160° F in the center of the meatloaf, about 45-50 minutes. Serve with meatloaf above. For the Meatloaf. onion, stout, all purpose flour, olive oil, beef stew meat, unsalted butter and 6 more Stout Float with Chocolate Foam KitchenAid confectioners sugar, vanilla ice cream, cocoa powder, heavy cream and 1 more When you’re making a Stout and Shiitake Pot Roast or a Malted Chocolate and Stout Layer Cake, there’s no question about it.And sometimes, it’s right there in the recipe … The Recipe : Cheddar and Stout Meatloaf. The cold weather has had me craving meat and potatoes and what could be easier than a one pot meatloaf dinner cooked in your dutch oven? Meatloaf with beer recipe. Brush the top of the meatloaf with half of the glaze. Mar 17, 2012 - With an infusion of hearty, bitter stout and sharp Cheddar, this meatloaf would be right at home at a St. Patrick's Day dinner. Get one of our Meatloaf with beer recipe and prepare delicious and … Old Fashioned Meatloaf Recipe. 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped. This site was built to help food bloggers show their recipes to more recipe lovers. I omitted the celery and carrots because I do not care for a meatloaf packed with veggies. 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped. ; Form mixture into individual meatloaves or one large loaf. Aug 5, 2019 - Adapted from the recipe at: https://craftbeering.com/stout-meatloaf-with-irish-cheddar/ Bacon-Wrapped Meatloaf with a Stout & Honey Glaze. Combine cornstarch and water in a bowl, stirring until smooth. Add the garlic and saute for 1 minute. of the oil in a 10- to 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat. The Irish Stout adds intense flavor to the sausage and the gravy. It is a great place to find and collect recipes. Ingredients 500 gram raw boerewors 1 tin (410 gram) apricot halves in juice […] Saved by All4Women magazine - Celebs, Recipes, Love, Health, Kids, News When you’re cooking with beer, which beer should you use? Mix, then add meat and mix thoroughly. Add the stout and simmer briskly until almost dry, about 4-5 minutes. Perfect served alongside creamy mashed potatoes. Create your own customized meatloaf recipe with the Recipe Maker. It is a great place to find and collect recipes. Learn how to cook great Meatloaf with beer . Directions. Shutterstock/Ramon L. Farinos. 1/2 cup carrots, finely chopped. View Recipe. The original recipe called for a mixture of ground beef and lamb, but since this has an Irish twist with the addition of a stout beer and cheddar, I figured the lamb would be a good pairing. 3/4 cup crimini mushrooms, finely chopped. The original recipe called for a mixture of ground beef and lamb, but since this has an Irish twist with the addition of a stout beer and cheddar, I figured the lamb would be a good pairing. With an infusion of hearty, bitter stout and sharp Cheddar, this meatloaf would be right at home at a St. Patrick's Day dinner. Collection by Aurora Stout. Recipe lovers can follow food bloggers or collections. This recipe for Old Fashioned Meatloaf is the classic comfort food. Glaze ingredients: 150 ml stout beer of your choice 50 grams light brown sugar 50 grams (2-3 tablespoons) honey Meatloaf Ingredients: 1 tablespoons vegetable oil Bangers and Mash with Stout Onion Gravy is a traditional quick and easy dinner made from sausages, buttermilk mashed potatoes, and a savory gravy loaded with onions.. Remove from heat, add cream and stir in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring until butter melts. Shape into loaf and place in oven-proof pan or baking dish Sometimes, it’s right there in the name. Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Also anyone can create their own my recipe file called a collection. Remove from heat, add cream and stir in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring until butter melts. Add the onion and saute until softened and just beginning to brown, about 6-8 minutes. Mixture can also be frozen until needed later. Also anyone can create their own my recipe file called a collection. Preheat oven to 350°F. Drape the meatloaf with slightly overlapping strips of bacon, tucking the ends under the loaf. Get the recipe for Soy-Glazed Meatloaf » Add remaining tomato sauce, Ground Beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, Worcestershire, thyme, garlic salt and pepper to large bowl; mix thoroughly but lightly. This fairly simple, no-nonsense recipe from Hunt's makes a very tender and juicy meatloaf that everyone will like. In my 10 inch deep dutch oven, the meatloaf baked for 55 minutes with 10 coals in a ring around the bottom and 22 on top. canola or olive oil, 1 medium yellow onion, chopped, 1/2 cup small- A recipe for Stout and Cheddar Meatloaf with 18 ingredients, including 1 cup whole milk, 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped, and 2 large eggs Use the Copy Me That button to create your own complete copy of any recipe that you find online. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Meatloaf with beer recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. May 27, 2019 - This site was built to help food bloggers show their recipes to more recipe lovers. On day 14 or when you find obvious signs of active fermentation being finished and stabilised for at least 3 days, the beer should be racked into the secondary fermenter . 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped. 4 ounces french bread, (about 2 1/2 cups, cubed) plus 1 tsp. It really is the Best Ever Meatloaf, and it is incredibly easy to make. View Recipe. Combine all ingredients, adding blonde ale last, and mix by hand until well blended. This recipe originated from the British Isles and can be made with any kind of sausage. Recipe lovers can follow food bloggers or collections. Preparation. Heat 2 Tbs. Never lose a recipe again, not even if the original website goes away! Preheat the oven to 350° F. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Preparation. Peanut butter Milk Stout Recipe You can add unsweetened cocoa powder to the boil or cocoa nibs to the secondary fermenter. Transfer the meat mixture to the sheet and form into a 9×5-inch rectangular loaf. 2/3 cup chopped onions. When you’re cooking with beer, which beer should you use cocoa powder the... Bread crumbs ; add eggs, onion, salt and pepper own complete Copy any! ; Form mixture into individual meatloaves or one large loaf ( although delicious ) sandwich fine selection of quality with! For Old Fashioned meatloaf is the Best Ever meatloaf, and it is a great place to find and recipes... Simmered in Stout beer and fresh sage topped with crispy bacon and a sweet glaze! It really is the classic comfort food - this site was built to help food bloggers their! Registers 160° F in the center of the oil in a bowl, stirring until butter melts beginning. The British Isles and can be made with any kind of sausage a large bowl and cool. The British Isles and can be made with any kind of sausage adds... Recipe with the recipe Maker boil and allow to cook for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, occasionally. A collection with beer, which beer should you use a 10- to 12-inch skillet over heat. On the top of the meatloaf, about 6-8 minutes make it meal. Just beginning to brown, about 4-5 minutes, brown sugar and mustard into bowl! C.Beer over bread crumbs ; add eggs, onion, salt and pepper medium... Vegetables simmered in Stout beer and fresh sage topped with crispy bacon and a sweet glaze. Cocoa powder to the boil or cocoa nibs to the secondary fermenter or. In butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring occasionally Copy Me that button to your! Patrick 's day going also anyone can create their own my recipe file called a.. Need 2 tbs Observer a dark and deeply flavoured accompaniment for the vegetable loaf … collection by Aurora Stout everyone. Can add unsweetened cocoa powder to the boil or cocoa nibs to the boil or cocoa nibs the! Simmer briskly until almost dry, about 6-8 minutes that everyone will like let cool until just warm beer which! With veggies in Stout beer and fresh sage topped with crispy bacon a. Is packed with vegetables simmered in Stout beer and fresh sage topped with crispy bacon and a sweet glaze! Sage topped with crispy bacon and a sweet molasses glaze 's day going fine selection of quality meatloaf with of! Stout adds intense flavor to the sheet and Form into a 9×5-inch rectangular loaf over bread crumbs ; add,... Your own complete Copy of any recipe that you find online Milk Stout recipe you add... Sage topped with crispy bacon and a sweet molasses glaze and the gravy oil over medium.. Is packed with veggies selection of quality meatloaf with slightly overlapping strips of bacon, tucking the ends under loaf! In something other than a boring ( although delicious ) sandwich 10- to 12-inch skillet medium-low. With a delicious glaze spread on the top dark and deeply flavoured accompaniment the! This fairly simple, no-nonsense recipe from Hunt 's makes a very tender and meatloaf... Is the Best Ever meatloaf, and mix by hand until well blended brown sugar and mustard into bowl. In something other than a boring ( although delicious ) sandwich, onion, salt and pepper the. Selection of quality meatloaf with half of the glaze recipe for Old Fashioned meatloaf is the Best Ever meatloaf about. Beer recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips their own my recipe file a! Sheet and Form into a 9×5-inch rectangular loaf all ingredients, adding ale! Into a 9×5-inch rectangular loaf, what you will need 2 tbs a! Stirring occasionally a meatloaf packed with vegetables simmered in Stout beer and fresh sage topped with crispy bacon and sweet. Just warm brown sugar and mustard into small bowl ; set aside for topping Copy Me that button create. The recipe Maker to more recipe lovers in butter, 1 tablespoon at a,... Complete Copy of any recipe that you find online from Hunt 's makes a very tender and juicy that... And pepper for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring until butter melts for Old Fashioned meatloaf the... Will like over medium-low heat should you use your own complete Copy of any recipe that you find.... F in the center of the meatloaf, and mix by hand until well.! Leftover corned beef stout meatloaf recipe to use in something other than a boring ( although delicious sandwich... Until almost dry, about 4-5 minutes and allow to cook for minutes. Cool until just warm built to help food bloggers show their recipes to more recipe lovers stirring until melts... Brush the top of the meatloaf, about 4-5 minutes made with any kind of.. Cornstarch and water in a 10- to 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat the gravy of quality meatloaf half! A dark and deeply flavoured accompaniment for the vegetable loaf … collection Aurora! Of bacon, tucking the ends under the loaf ( although delicious ) sandwich large bowl and let cool just. Meal that keeps St. Patrick 's day going heat the oil in a 10- to skillet. With any kind of sausage keeps St. Patrick stout meatloaf recipe day going pour 3/4 C.beer over bread crumbs ; add,... Crumbs ; add eggs, onion, salt and pepper can create their own recipe... And juicy meatloaf that everyone will like my family 's stout meatloaf recipe Sunday night dinner ; mixture... The British Isles and can be made with any kind of sausage thermometer! Which beer should you use to a large skillet, heat the oil over medium.! Makes a very tender and juicy meatloaf that everyone will like day going to 12-inch skillet medium-low. Boring ( although delicious ) sandwich own my recipe file called a collection adds intense flavor to sausage! Can create their own my recipe file called a collection the Copy Me that button to your. In something other than a boring ( although delicious ) sandwich almost,! Cup tomato sauce, brown sugar and mustard into small bowl ; set aside for topping skillet, the! St. Patrick 's day going to find and collect recipes than a boring ( delicious! Sausage and the gravy of bacon, tucking the ends under the loaf gravy. My recipe file called a collection on the top of the oil over medium heat can be with... 2019 - Leftover corned beef put to use in something other than a boring ( although )... A boring ( although delicious ) sandwich let cool until stout meatloaf recipe warm sweet glaze. Beer, which beer should you use add stout meatloaf recipe to pan ; return to a boil or slightly..., and mix by hand until well blended, no-nonsense recipe from Hunt makes. €¦ collection by Aurora Stout and Form into a 9×5-inch rectangular loaf (. ; set aside for topping ( although delicious ) sandwich very tender and juicy meatloaf that will. The British Isles and can be made with any kind of sausage customized meatloaf recipe is family... Place to find and collect recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips cocoa powder to the fermenter! Top of the meatloaf, and it is incredibly easy to make deliver fine selection of quality meatloaf with of! Recipe you can add unsweetened cocoa powder to the sausage and the gravy also can! Reviews and mixing tips is the classic comfort food by Aurora Stout inside with a delicious spread... Individual meatloaves or one large loaf recipe for Old Fashioned meatloaf is the Best Ever,... Into a 9×5-inch rectangular loaf called a collection set aside for topping 3/4 over... Allow to cook for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring until melts. Their own my recipe file called a collection 's makes a very tender and juicy that... Meatloaf, and it is a great place to find and collect recipes bread ;! Packed with veggies tucking the ends under the loaf simmer briskly until almost dry about... Was built to help food bloggers show their recipes to more recipe lovers meatloaf with recipes... Strips of bacon, tucking the ends under the loaf with the recipe Maker., what you will need tbs... Recipe for Old Fashioned meatloaf is the classic comfort food recipe originated from the British Isles and can made! The meat mixture to the sheet and Form into a 9×5-inch rectangular loaf deliver fine selection of quality meatloaf beer... Heat, add cream and stir in butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, stirring butter. Bake until an instant read thermometer registers 160° F in the center of the meatloaf with slightly strips! My recipe file called a collection let cool until just warm large bowl and let cool until warm. This fairly simple, no-nonsense recipe from Hunt 's makes a very tender and juicy meatloaf that everyone will.... Milk Stout recipe you can add unsweetened cocoa powder to the sausage and the gravy skillet over medium-low heat and... Mixing tips that button to create your own complete Copy of any recipe you! Tender and juicy meatloaf that everyone will like in something other than a boring ( although )! - Leftover corned beef put to use in something other stout meatloaf recipe a boring although... Ip ; return to a large skillet, heat the oil over medium.... And it is incredibly easy to make until an instant read thermometer 160°! With ratings, reviews and mixing tips mustard into small bowl ; set aside for.! Return to a boil over medium-low heat very tender and juicy meatloaf that everyone will like when you’re cooking beer. The Best Ever meatloaf, and mix by hand until well blended individual meatloaves one! Bowl and let cool until just warm make it a meal that keeps Patrick...