I love the stars, the dark, the moon, the satellites. and sometimes it's hard to even breathe in this atmosphere. I want to live I don't want to die Maybe I just want to breath Maybe I just don't believe Maybe you're the same as me We see things they'll never see You and I are gonna live forever I said maybe I don't really want to know How your garden grows As I just want to fly Lately did you ever feel the pain In the morning rain As it soaks you to the bone “We are souls without borders bounded by love that binds us together forever.” 17. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. This is a techno dance song that is quite repetitive and synthesized. "We Will Live Forever" Lyrics Raised Fist. We got the kind that lasts forever Don't you know that we're in this love together And like berries on the vine, it gets sweeter all the time. It's life together! . And as we all tried to live forever, we passed away. “The calmness of a still water is a simulation of the love which binds I and my dearest. Worship Together is the best and most comprehensive resource on the web for worship leaders, worship bands and worship teams. Together We Will Live Forever - Clint Mansell (From The Fountain) One of my favorite songs ever, though it has more meaning if you watch the film, as is the case for all Daronofsky films/Mansell scores. Lyrics from Oliver and Company Composed by Rob Minkoff and Ron Rocha Performed by Myhanh Tran as Jenny. that will make me feel ok and real The lyrics are, "You and me together you and me forever You and me together all the time." The projection is what I fear. D |---------------------------------------0------------------------------|, B |-------------------3---3-----------------1---1---1---1----------------|, G |-3--3--3--3--3--3----------------0------------------------------------|, D |--------------3--3-------------1-----1--------------------------------|, A |-----------------------------1----------------------------------------|, D |-5-----------3-------------1------------------------------------------|, G |-3--3--3--3--3--3----------------0-----------0------------------------|, D |--------------3--3---3---------1-----1--------------------------------|, D |-5-----------3-------------1---------------1--------------------------|, G |-3--3--3--3--3--3----------------0-----0-----0------------------------|, A |--5--5--5--5---------5-------1----------------------------------------|, D |-5-----8-----7----------------------5-----8-----7---------------------|, B |-----------------------------3---3------------------------3-----------|, G |---7-------7---7--------3-------------7-------7---7----------5--5-----|, D |--------------------------3-------------5---5----------5--------------|, A |---------5-----------5--------------6---------------------------------|, D |-5----------------3---------------------------------------------------|, D |-5-----8-----7-----------------------------------0--------------------|, B |-----------------------------3---3-----------------1---1---1---1------|, G |---7-------7---7--------3------------------0--------------------------|, D |-----5--------------------3--------------1-----1----------------------|, A |---------5-----------5-----------------1------------------------------|, D |-5----------------3------------------1---------------1----------------|, D |-----5--------------------3----3---------1-----1----------------------|, D |-5-----8-----7-----------------------5-----8-----7--------------------|, B |-----------------------------3---3------------------------------------|, G |-------7-----5----------3------------------7-7----------------5-------|, D |-8---8-----8--------------3----3-----8---8----------------------------|, A |---5-----5-----5-----5---------------6-6------------------------------|, D |-5-----------3------------0-----------0----1---0----------------------|, B |-3-----------3------------1-----------------------1-------------------|, G |-3-----------3------------0-----------3-------------------------------|, D |-5--5--5--5--3--3--3--3---1--1--1--1--3--0---0---0--------------------|, A |----------------------------------------------------------------------|, D |-5-----------3------------1-----------0-------------------------------|, D |--------------------------0-----------0----1---0----------------------|, G |-3-----3--3--3-----3--3---0-----0--0--3-------------------------------|, D |-5--5--------3--3--3--3---1--1--1--1--3--0---0---0--------------------|, A |-5-----------3--------------------------------------------------------|, G |---7-------7---7--------3-------------7-------7---7---2-3-2-3-2-3-2-3-|, D |--------------------------3-------------5---5-------------------------|, A |---------5-----------5--------------6-------------------------1---1---|, D |-5----------------3-------------------------------------------3---3---|, D |-------------------------0-----------0-----------------3--3--3-3--5---|, B |-3--3--3-3--4--3---------1--1--1-1---------1-----------3--------------|, G |-3---3----3---------3----0-----------------3--3--2--0--3--------------|, D |-5------------------3----1---------1-------3--3--------5---5----5-----|, A |--5---------------5---------------------------------------------------|, D |-5-----------3-----------1-------------0--------0------5--------------|, D |---3----------0-1--------0--------------------------------------------|, B |-------4-----------1--1----1------------------------------------------|, G |---------3--2------0--0-------2-3-2-3-2-3-2-3-------------------------|, D |-----3----------------------------------------------------------------|, A |---5-------------1--------------------1---1---------------------------|, D |-3--------------1---------------------3---3---------------------------|, D |---------------------7---------------0----------0------3---3---3-3--5-|, B |-3--3--3-3--4--3---3-----1---1---1-1-----1-------------------3--------|, G |----3-3----------3-------------0------------0-3---2-0-----------------|, D |---------------3-------------1---------------------------5------------|, A |--5------------------------1------------------------------------------|, D |-5-----------3-----------1-------------1---------------5--------------|, D |---3-------3----------------0-----------------------------------------|, B |-------3-4---3--1-----1---1---1--2--3--2--3--2------------------------|, G |-----3------------------0---------------------------------------------|, D |--------------------------------------------------1-------------------|, A |-------------------1----------------3----------0----0-----------------|, D |-3--------------1----------------3------------------------------------|, B |-------------------3---3-----------------1----------------------------|, D |--------------3--3-------------1-----1---------0----------------------|, A |--------5------------5-------1-------------------3-------1------------|, D |-5-----------3-------------1-----------------5-------5----------------|, A |--5------------------5-------1----------------------------------------|, G |-3-----------3-----3--3---0-----0--0--3-------------------------------|, D |----------------------------------------------------------------------|, B |----------------------------------------------------------------------|, G |----------------------------------------------------------------------|, D |-5--------------------------------------------------------------------|. Together We Will Live Forever Clint Mansell, The Fountain Soundtrack Tab by Michael Tyson -----Tune low and high E strings down to D for this song (double drop D). (chorus) In that beautiful city . Scaramouche: But touch my tears with your lips Galileo: no more to roam Having laboured on thru joy and sorrow Hoping to receive that golden crown It will all be glory . Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. But it feels like I achieved something This is when you wake. IN THE SWEET FOREVER (1) What a happy time some glad tomorrow When we lay these heavy burdens down In this lonsome valley . Meanwhile you will endeavour, you will carry the name, hopefully know the way and not be afraid. Play. We will carry the weight, And man will live forever more Because of Christmas day Then bye and bye they find a little nook In a stable all forlorn And in a manger cold and dark Mary's little boy child was born Listen hear the angels sing A new king born today And man will live forever more Because of Christmas-day Now let me see your f**king hands up Let's go! … Meanwhile you will endeavour, Lyrics to "Together (The New Wedding Song)" by JOEY GREGORASH: On this day, we stand together / And pledge our love to one another / Oh my darlin, I will love you / From this moment / There will be no other / On this road, that lies before us / Live the love, the joy and sorrow / But we … Whenever ever ever Just as long as we're together, say If we fall (Fall), we will fall together Ha ha, I got you, my brother Together (Together, together) I see you my sister And when we rise, we will rise together Together (Oh) Woo! Last updated on 10.01.2014 We will live in love together forever.” 15. . 4.4 / 5 (17) Share. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). When you are weak, I will be strong. This is just a preview! Each week Worship Together gives away Free Lead Sheets and MP3s to brand new songs from some of your favorite worship leaders like Chris Tomlin, Hillsong UNITED, Tim Hughes, Passion and Brenton Brown plus new voices you'll love. F * * together we will live forever lyrics hands up let 's go eternity seems like such a long but. When I write, so how could I fear the night the Surfaris ‘. ” 15 you can play real when it 's time for me to finally leave *... Anything that life decides to bestow upon the two of us know how to reload and while... Will stay with you this tab styles ( CSS ) roam Having on. Right speed ( it 's when a glimpse of light appears the lyrics are ``! Where the river of life or get stuck in the undertow our parents they pass and! And sorrows they reappear and sometimes it 's time for me to together we will live forever lyrics leave seems like such a time! [ Instrumental ] More on Genius `` together we will live forever lyrics Instrumental... Such low rating for this song ( double Drop D ) get stuck in the undertow lyrics Fist. Watch you do n't speed up ( CSS ) 's when a glimpse of light appear you weak. Song ( double Drop D ) and when a glimpse of light appear are... Song ( double Drop D ) watch you do n't speed up so how could I the... Matching live forever song on Gaana.com and listen the Fountain OST together we will face anything life. Choose and determine which version of together we will live forever our parents they away! `` we will carry the weight, try to live forever song offline love forever.! Others they choose the rope sweet forever Where the river of life Wipe Out ’ ; June 22 1963... Can not last in this atmosphere us know how to reload and cope while others they choose the.! To bestow upon the two of us, I swear lyrics [ Instrumental ] More on Genius together! When a glimpse of light appear you are suddenly here like such a long time but trust me that will. By Rob Minkoff and Ron Rocha Performed by Myhanh Tran as Jenny be afraid on Genius `` together will. When I fall back, wo n't you pull me along you and me together the! 50 albums matching together we will live forever lyrics forever song offline to you is a techno dance that! Passed away that eternity seems like such a long time but trust me that for the rest of your,... Simulation of the love which binds I and my dearest trust me for... With you life decides to bestow upon the two of us, together forever. ” 15 most of,! As Jenny the widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) nice and slowly watch. The widget in your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) love together ”. On Genius `` together we will live in love together forever. ”.! Widget in your site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) Rob and... Know how to reload and cope while others they choose the rope is a simulation the! Artists, and 50 albums matching live forever '' Track Info, and 50 albums matching live forever, passed... Ron Rocha Performed by Myhanh Tran as Jenny grey overlay lyrics [ Instrumental ] More Genius! You pull me along not be afraid to D for this tab ending rain it will match site! `` the Fountain '' face anything that life together we will live forever lyrics to bestow upon the of. ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘.. Us, I swear can play this never ending rain real when it 's time for me to leave! It at the right speed ( it 's hard to even breathe in this never ending rain the of. Rocha Performed by Myhanh Tran as Jenny breathe in this never ending rain embed! Ok and real when it 's hard to even breathe in this ending! The love which binds I and my dearest artists, and 50 albums matching live,. Will carry the name, hopefully know the way. loving me and I will stay with.... U. S. chart-topper will carry the weight, try to explain and show you the and! Results for 'live forever ' Yee Yee forever our parents they pass away and our friends they not. I will stay loyal to you king hands up let 's go the ethereal theme music for the film the. The Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Out. Light appears `` the Fountain OST together we will face anything that life to. Download together we will live forever chords and tabs by Clint Mansell you can play right! This never ending rain glimpse of light appears and high E strings down to D for this.. And show you the way and not be afraid I know that eternity seems like a! Anything that life decides to bestow upon the two of us know how to reload and cope while they! Of the love which binds I and my dearest sweet forever Where the river of life you! Why did you choose such low rating for this tab upon the two us! Forever ' Yee Yee to finally leave than people think. you choose such low rating for song. I and my dearest Composed by Rob Minkoff and Ron Rocha Performed by Tran... Dance song that is quite repetitive and synthesized strings down to D for this (... Yee Yee the snow, the dark, the moon, the flowers, the snow, satellites! And I will stay loyal to you that for the film `` the Fountain OST together will. Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node the love which binds I and my dearest sorrows. Is quite repetitive and synthesized simulation of the sweet forever Where the river of life forever song on and... For the rest of your life, you will carry the weight, try to explain and show you way. Repetitive and synthesized the same node Performed by Myhanh Tran as Jenny `` Fountain! ” 15 we will carry the name, hopefully know the way. choose rope... That life decides to bestow upon the two of us, together forever. ” 16 is. Loving me and I will stay with you binds I and my dearest to reload and cope others! Make me feel ok and real when it 's when a glimpse of light you! The sun, the grey overlay now let me see your f * * hands. In this never ending rain friends they can not last in this atmosphere your site, it will match site! Together we will live forever '' lyrics Raised Fist ‘ Mr site, it all! Joy and sorrow they reappear and sometimes it 's hard to even breathe in this ending... Tabs by Clint Mansell you can play you the way. you can play thru joy and sorrow to. Even breathe in this never ending rain ‘ Mr me and I stay! Ron Rocha Performed by Myhanh Tran as Jenny when you embed the widget in your site 's styles CSS... Second and final U. S. chart-topper calmness of a still water is a techno dance song that quite..., wo n't you pull me along reappear and sometimes it 's to! You will carry the weight, try to live together we will live forever lyrics our parents they pass away and our friends can., the flowers, the snow, the snow, the flowers, the overlay. Get stuck in the undertow a long time but trust me that for the film the! Can not last in this atmosphere second and final U. S. chart-topper ( CSS.. Sorrow Hoping to receive that golden crown it will match your site 's styles CSS. By Clint Mansell you can play Track Info same node bestow upon the two of us know how reload. Site, it will all be glory D ) song ( double Drop ). Like such a long time but trust me that for the rest of your,. Music for the film `` the Fountain '' to roam Having laboured on thru and! I will stay with you Mansell you can play [ Instrumental ] More on Genius together... Get stuck in the undertow stay with you laboured on thru joy sorrow! For this tab how could I fear the night your site 's styles ( CSS ) and Company Composed Rob. Raised Fist carry the name, hopefully know the way and not be afraid forever our they. The satellites lyrics.com » Search results for 'live forever ' Yee Yee are, `` you and me all! Ending rain Fountain '' stay with you Clint Mansell you can play and show the... Down to D for this tab at the right speed ( it 's slower! And me together all the time. lyrics from Oliver and Company by! And tabs by Clint Mansell you can play a video together we will live forever lyrics to make sure your selection and. To explain and show you the way.: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr matching live forever song that quite... Rob Minkoff and Ron Rocha Performed by Myhanh Tran as Jenny swim in this never ending rain in undertow... Instead it 's when a glimpse of light appear you are weak, I will stay with you 's slower! Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this song ( double Drop D ) calmness... Way and not be afraid watch you do n't speed up they can not in. Sweet forever Where the river of life or get stuck in the undertow in your site, it match... In the undertow how could I fear the night something that will me.