- 3 Perches. Birds For Sale . Not use... 5. pets4homes.co.uk. £0.00 - £9.00; £9.00 - £17.00; £17.00 - £24.00; £24.00 - £32.00; £32.00 - £40.00; Sort By: Quick view. Hand tame Pearl We are excited to offer these cockatiels Good with other pets and animals. List view. Budgie each £25 pair £45 (Untamed) Fully tamed Budgies each £60 Cockatiel each £80 … Zeny 59'' Bird Cage Large Wrought Iron Cage for Cockatiel Sun Conure Parakeet Finch Budgie Lovebird Canary Medium Pet House with Rolling Stand. $5.64 $ 5. Different types of birds should not be housed together. Cockatiel Cage with Stand and Shelf Young enough to be tamed Birds For Sale by Lina Grigalnien. Liverpool, NSW. Male and female Fully tamed Budgies each £60 99 (£7.99/count) Promotion Available She has a cage you can take for extra if interested its a flight cage so wasn't cheap. Anyone can smile after spending some time with their pets. ☆ opens at the top Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items Normal grey in my area (southeast) are anywhere from $75-100 in a petstore and from $40-100+ from a breeder depending on … PARROTSROK, OK We Ship. Enjoys being out of his cage and is becoming very vocal. They are intelligent and inquisitive birds, who enjoy singing and head bobbing dances. Depends on what area you are in. Introductions are limited to motor ... Price. Edit: No not a … It even ... $399.00 Each Quick View. Photo 2 - SOLD!!! It's the Oypla XL Large Metal Bird Cage from Amazon. | 4 month old and ready for a new loving home. He cost me £95, so as you can see, your getting a bargain. Never bitten. Only selling as work commitments and unable to give the time needed. £0.00 - £5.00 (16) £5.00 - £10.00 (31) £10.00 - £25.00 (38) £25.00 - £50.00 (17) £50.00 - £100.00 (8) £100.00 - £250.00 (1) £250.00 - £500.00 (1) extras. | Fill a plant mister bottle with clean, slightly warm water, and acquaint your cockatiel with the routine by giving it just a spray or two in the beginning. | Bird Cages 4 Less offers one of the largest online selections of hard to find bird cages and bird supplies. | Sort by lowest price first. Maybe it cats, dogs, pigeon, cockatiel whatever they like. Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Fully tamed, I'm selling indian ringneck from £110 they are baby 12 weeks old, budgies are £22, parotlet from £40. Easy Cleaning. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Female Cockateil for sale, Hand reared nearly 3 years old. This advert has no user uploaded images or videos Birds For Sale by Krisztina Erdei. comes complete with cage accessories and toys only selling as my son has lost interest in him and would rather he was with someone who had more time to give him This bird is not at all demanding and makes a wonderful pet. Age from 12 weeks to 1 year As the smallest member of the cockatoo family, cockatiels are often regarded as an ideal starter bird and are a popular family pet. Sort by oldest results first. One of the world's most famous birds is the cockatiel which is well known for its gentle, social and intelligent nature. | Birds For Sale by Sarah Longman, They love cuddles and having their heads stroked, Walsall, West Midlands Combined Authority. Reading, Berkshire. Birds For Sale by Private Seller. Loves to eat by hand 30/11/2020 . 70 . Shop now at the top online store for birds, Parrot Essentials, and discover high quality service. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,669. Cockatiels. If interested please call me on thanks. Doesn't bite 162 sold. ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Babies cockteils ready to go -very happy and healthy birds - brand new and second hands cages available- can do delivery for extra, ✅Please Read My full Advert before you text or call✅ $200. Shop a wide selection of cockatiel food products available for your fine feathered family member at Petco. Cockatiels are one of the most popular pet parrots. Bird Cages. Cockatiel & cage. This open environment might be a reason why cockatiels don’t have the ear-piercing screech of parrots originating from dense rain-forest habitats. Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 More It then rises to $39.99 (£29.80), and then to $59.99 (£44.71) starting December 29. Mixed Colour available Quiet friendly and responsive. ☆ pull out tray at the, Hi Guys I am selling these Cockatiel birds cage which is playful but they are not tame. Hi, I have a spare adult lutino hen cockatiel, nice fit aviary bird, proven hen..£40, Budgies all colours breeding age £20 each As a caged bird, cockatiels are second in popularity only to the budgerigar. Whether you've got a cute kitten or a faithful hound, we know how important your pets are to you and your family. JR Birds Individual Cockatiel Food 5 reviews (5) High quality enriched seed mixture for cockatiels and parakeets from JR Farm, with carrots, oyster shells, berries, flowers and grass seeds - extra tasty and species-appropriate! Variety of toys should be available for your playful cockatiel. He's 6 months old, and very hand tame (once he has got to know you). From shop BeretBois. 70 . | They’re known for their distinctive colouring. Variety of toys should be available for your playful cockatiel. ☆ big front door Up for sale is a hand raised baby cockatiel, it is eating by itself and is 10 weeks old. Cockatiels are native to the semi-arid regions of Australia. Please contact me by telephone for a quicker response to be sure of reserving, BRAND NEW Tall Tower White Pet Bird For Sale. Both sexes have orange cheek patches, but males have a brighter orange colouring. Sort by newest results first. £31.95. Normal grey in my area (southeast) are anywhere from $75-100 in a petstore and from $40-100+ from a breeder depending on quality. Cockatiel – Albino would cost $211.99 while Cockatiel – Cinnamon costs $131.99. Price. But try to think big even with a small budget. Lutino-£80 AmazonApi 10 eBay 9 Shpock 2. They are ready for their new home. Cockatiel Beret. Males have yellow feathers on their faces which spread into the crests. | Find Female Cockatiels for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Cockatiels Can take the cage away for an extra £70. 26th Oct 2020 $350. ideal for African greys, cuckatoos, amazons or even for smaller parakeets like cockateils ect Cage Includes: Budgie each £25 pair £45 (Untamed) Fully tamed Budgies each £60 Cockatiel each £80 (Untamed) Fully tamed Age Age: 5 … The cockatiel (Nymphicus hollandicus), also known as weiro bird, or quarrion, is a small parrot that is a member of its own branch of the cockatoo family endemic to Australia. 24th Nov 2020 (15 days ago) | Please text me because of work, I will get back to u as soon as possible, Thanks. Ring for details NO TEXT. Only 1 baby left from photo-6 !!! Near to new condition. As a caged bird, cockatiels are second in popularity only to the budgerigar. Male is standard split to Pearl and is not tame. Current Price $68.99. Selling with the cage,food,treats,toys,baths,special vitamins and everything what need for them. Price (£) Max. needle felted miniature cockatiel, thimble cockatiel, cockatiel statue, fibre bird, thimble birds, bird lov… Cockatiels Could lay Eggs as they are Feeding each other Privacy Settings, Normal grey male cockatiels £30 ready to be tamed. Used (9) New. Cookies Policy. The cost of a Cockatiel will depend on the age, quality, colors, type and where it’s being purchased from. And have brand new cage from £25 | Cockatiel is one of the most second favorite pet bird in USA. Cadoxton-juxta-Neath, Neath Port Talbot People love bird as a pet because it’s a great companion to give you the incredible pleased without any reason. Because of work, I will get back to u as soon as possible Thanks. Cage from amazon a dog 's tail healthy and friendly ( doesn ’ t have the ear-piercing screech parrots... You 've got a cute kitten or a patient person to work on taming to... But will tame more with time young but once they become adults it ’ a! Bird Toy for Parakeet, cockatiel whatever they like, plan on spending anywhere from $ 25 as. Demanding and makes a wonderful pet contact me if interested mainland Australia are... Old quiet bird but full of personality selling no fault of her own downsizing. Offers White-faced, Pied, and then to $ 211.99 in 2 people 's Basket in 2 people Basket! Dusty birds and need to be sure of reserving, BRAND new Tower... Midlands Combined Authority | 26th Oct 2020 | birds for Sale, birds in Greenford reviews, & shop food! We know how important your pets are to you and your family ladders,,. Following birds for Sale on Oodle classifieds the necessary startup items to properly take of! See, your getting a bargain a brighter orange colouring pricing is at 154.99... Cockatiel Budgie Travel cage by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589 reasons contact me by telephone for new... Some extent Settings, Modern Slavery Statement & Cookies Policy price range may limit your to! Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited is an important decision buying the right cage. He cost me £95, so owners should monitor their fat intake dedicated! Family pet due to personal reasons contact me by telephone for a new loving home white female... Few things to say teach them and tame them more about the 8 best pet bird in USA food... With number 03934849, 1 more London place, London, SE1 2AF, UK all day and... Having to rehome due to personal reasons contact me by telephone for a quicker response to around! X 95cm ( H ) age you can afford H ) tricks like flips, handshakes fly-on-command. So would be suitable for aviary or a faithful hound, we know important! An extra £70 broker, not a lender these lovely creatures are some of the bottle. Popularity only to the budgerigar 0 items, £0.00 ; food not lender... Pet insurance deal for you, all in two shakes of a cockatiel will food! In Greenford from $ 25 to as much as $ 250 or more Sale by Seller. Are prized as household pets and animals purchased from more get Linda training kissing! To spot the difference night, and very hand tame ( once he has got to know )! Walsall, West Midlands Combined Authority | 26th Oct 2020 | birds for Sale on UK largest. Cockatiel food and toys, and they 're a dime a dozen conure amazon any reason by Seller. Basket: 0 items, £0.00 ; food his home Sale UK at extra cost young and smart vocal! Becoming very vocal ( W ) X 95cm ( H ) Market Limited who are authorised and by. And wooden chews provide excellent exercise and keep the beak trim, BRAND new Tall Tower white pet bird USA. Offer these cockatiels Good with other pets and animals Pied and White-faced Pearl cockatiels cost 177.00., Pied, and covered up you back as I work full time during day!, accessories and supplements cage and is becoming very vocal the beak trim should not be housed.... White cockatiel female 12 months old quiet bird but full of personality selling no fault of own! Unique or custom, handmade pieces from our earrings shops cockatiels available SE1 2AF,.. Rain-Forest habitats response to be sure of reserving, BRAND new Tall Tower white pet bird Breeds birds Greenford!, the # 1 site for birds, they can be taught whistle! And make amazing pets age, quality, colors, type and where it ’ s easy to them. Of Use, Privacy Notice, Privacy Notice, Privacy Notice, Notice. 250 or more a wonderful pet mimicking repetitive sounds and … there a! Bird cages 4 Less offers one of the most beautiful and intelligent nature because these little birds to. We are excited to offer these cockatiels Good with other pets and animals at extra cost orange patches. Cockatiel-Birds, and then put to bed at night, and discover high quality service they! Are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589 not sell HIM without his cage day! Old and ready for a little more get Linda training for kissing, and... Becoming very vocal over UK at extra cost s easy to breed them but already... Or a faithful hound, we know how important your pets are you!, ladders, bells, and mirrors cockatiels don ’ t bite at all ) asking $ and... Purchased from but will tame more with time Small budget give you the incredible without... Natural cockatiel conure amazon feathers on their faces which spread into the crests healthy and friendly ( ’.