I got cinnamon/walnut and they were wonderful. I love that the cakes are so moist and are delicious. The taste of the cake was very good, but a far cry from the picture of the cinnamon walnut coffee cake. Boston Coffee Cakes are moist, delicious, the best! Outstanding service! She loved them. This could be caused by the added moisture of the Blueberries in the batter or simply a one time thing for this particular batch. Coffee and cake a winning combination on Dingwall High Street as new business takes plunge during pandemic. Wonderful wonderful wonderful. I love these coffee cakes! Absolutely delicious and so enjoyable. Shipping is fast and efficient, customer service unsurpassed. Having the option of choosing different cakes for the same order is very beneficial. I purchased this as a cheer up gift for my sons girlfriend. In the past I have sent items from other well known food sites and have been really disappointed. Excellent! They are expensive but wonderful and were delivered so quickly. It does not have very much apple in it or Apple taste. 10 Reviews. I received the cakes as a surprise gift after a hospital stay. Related products. As always the cakes were Great and Enjoyed by the Family. I buy them as gifts for family as well as for myself. Ordered for office and it was not only delicious but made me the most popular employee for the day! The cinnamon/walnut has much less filling than the pictures indicated, but it tastes fine. They were not bad tasting, but they tasted like I had gone to the store and bought it off the shelf. The caramel apple is worthy of going off your diet to try! the coffee cake is moist and tasty, lots of walnuts in the cake. And the resulting cake and ice cream combinations are, simply put, magical. . I would recommend others to order from Boston Coffee Cake. I will order again! great service the best cakes i have ever had. Thank you, it looks like Boston Coffee Cakes has a new customer for life! We are addicted. I wanted to give them a "just because" gift and chose the Boston Coffee Cake Combo of Apple/Marble and they raved at how moist and delicious they were. They were well received and probably become annual events. unsalted butter, large eggs, baking soda, salt, heavy cream, large egg yolks and 17 … You can't miss by giving Boston Coffee Cakes to those special ones in your life. Coffee and chocolate are an amazing pairing, so you might want to consider a chocolate treat with your afternoon coffee. They were delicious! Easy to order. Both cakes were delicious. If you often drive into coffee shops for coffee, espresso, cappuccino, and lattes, a combination coffee/espresso machine might be a worthy purchase. When I lived in New England, these were a weekend staple. They are generally round and consist of two layers separated by coffee flavoured butter icing, which also covers the top of the cake. These coffee cakes were very moist and delicious! Have eaten mine already! My dentist and his stellar staff are top-drawer in every respect. However the Blueberry fell apart upon slicing. There is also an option to select your shipping date, so you know the cake will arrive when you want/need it even if you order in advance. Will continue to order additional Boston original coffee cakes! As always, fabulous! They enjoyed this cake so much they wanted the email address. Thank you for a tasty product. We have given a couple as gifts. 5-Ingredient Recipes. Thank you for great service and a great product you can count on... very pleased with the reaction of the recipient of our purchase. Eagerly awaiting my order coming soon. I sent these to my Mom for Mother's Day and she loved it!! It was so moist and tasty - it crumbled in my mouth. Coffee cakes were shipped to our Uncle in San Diego, CA. The coffee cakes are an excellent gift or special treat for the family. We were not even done with it, before we ordered the combo cinnamon/blueberry. Thank you for a wonderful experience... We absolutely LOVE Boston Coffee Cakes! We are from Boston so we feel we are sending a little bit of home back home. They were EXTREMELY well received! A variety of tree nuts are used in bakery as well as peanut butter and nut extracts. Here's my top five list of ice cream and cake combinations you can make into an ice cream cake, cupcake or as separate desserts paired together. What could be better than that! Could use a coupon for my next order. Moist and he said "tastes homemade". I originally ordered your coffee cakes for Christmas and was so pleased and liked them so much I have repeat ordered them ..whenever we feel the urge for really good coffee cake...they are the freshest most delicious coffee cakes I have ever had...and I will continue to order and enjoy them. We recommend your coffee cakes to all. Everyone loves them! Absolutely delicious! Repeat customer. coffee, cake and motorcycles – a natural combination . I keep reordering them! Not only were they delicious but so easy to grab a bite to eat while recovering. This isn’t a bad cake by any means but for me it was lacking a proper coffee flavour and didn’t have enough intensity. Mine were very good. I love both of them! Everyone I've shared them with or gave as a gift rave about how super moist and delicious they are. Pricey... but no question the best tasting cakes available these days... Best Gourmet Cakes for the money! The coffee cakes arrived packed extremely well. There is no doubt that these are the best coffee cakes ever! The best - service excellent as product was delivered as promised. This is just what I was looking for. The person to whom I sent these cakes loved them! Go Red Sox! Fans of the green tea and coffee combo will love this recipe. We give them for gifts for birthdays or just thinking of you. Delicious and moist and substantial. She loves chocolate so I sent the Boston coffee cake marble and chocolate. Only problem is sometimes not getting one for yourself. Fantastic flavor, freshness and consistency! They were very pleased with how lovely they looked and I was told that they tasted delicious! Therefore, this is a must try indulgence if you like biting into some chocolate banana cake or chocolate banana bread I ordered the two small coffee cakes as a gift. This is a wonderful cake, with a delicious flavor of coffee. They are delicious. Gave these as gifts to three friends. Set Descending Direction. With a cup of coffee and a slice of coffee cake it makes her day! and so do I. I got 2 of your coffee cakes for my daughter, a UC Davis vet student, and her roommates here in California. This is a yearly gift that they look forward to. He was so happy to get them, especially now with everyone home & worried. Freezes well and fast shipping. My first time ordering and due to issues with UPS, my coffee cakes ended up lost in California. I have always LOVED coffee cake. The final step is to sprinkle the coffee with shaved chocolate. ALL love their cakes!! and my delivery was to Illinois. This breakfast is a delicious way to enjoy fall flavors straight from the oven. The coffee cakes are moist and taste very good! These coffee cakes are so moist it' s like eating dessert. Trust me, you will have to ration out slices so my husband take my share. They had commented when we were there how good the cakes were and how they used to eat them when they lived in CT. Add the sugar and butter to a bowl and whisk until very fluffy and pale. It looks like these will become one of my go tos for gifting. I sent this as a gift to my dad to share with the other residents and caregivers in his care facility. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. So happy that I discovered The Original Boston Coffee Cake Company!! And they were delivered very timely Great cakes. Anyone would love these. Scrumptious! I gave this as a birthday present to my brother 2 different times.He and his wife thought it was so very very good. Thanks! Only wish I could order specific cakes for 3 or 4 cake order...maybe next year? Whether you bake them yourself, stop by a bakery, or buy the goodies many coffee shops offer, baked goods are just a little better with a cup of coffee. This order was for our local post office and I chose the two different coffee cakes. Sent as gifts and one to myself. Bought coffee cakes for my family for Christmas...your cinnamon coffee cake, well, I NEVER got to taste! I thought the cakes were extremely moist and very flavorful. Delicious cinnamon walnut coffee cake that is sure to please even the most discerning of palettes! This is the perfect gift for any occasion. The cakes were also quite large which was a nice surprise as I thought they would be small. Great way to keep in touch across the miles! Consistently great coffees cakes,thank you for a wonderful treat. This order was the third time I sent Boston Coffee Cakes as gifts. IF somewhere out there is a better coffee cake, it's never found my mouth. I forgot to send them at Thanksgiving and heard from granddaughter. Thanks again for making them smile again for the beginning of a new school year. Being a long-time baker, I am very picky about any type of purchased food gifts. Delicious, moist, flavorful & this company never fails. Obviously, it was delicious! These are the perfect gifts where you want to thank a number of people. If you're a chocolate fan, the Triple Chocolate is melt-in-your mouth AMAZING! I tried the coffee cakes during the holidays where I worked and absolutely enjoyed them immensely! CoffeeCakes.com offers gourmet desserts & bakery items that include our best selling gourmet coffee cakes & holiday cakes, extensive selection of gifts for the home, such as teapots, glassware, ceramic mugs, French presses and more, plus a wide variety of gourmet gift baskets for any special occasion. Thanks again. This is the only problem that I have ever had- She absolutely loves their cakes! They enjoyed both flavors so much there was not a crumb left to store or take home. The blueberry coffee cake was amazing, along with the accompanied cinnamon walnut.. great combination.. Only regret, eat them to fast, too bad they were not 3 lbs each instead.. This is just a short excerpt for the contact page. DELIVERY WAS POOR, WAS GIVEN WRONG INFO ON DELIVERY, DO NOT THINK THIS WAS INTENTIONAL THOUGH, JUST A MIX UP. Thanks for a great product. ... HTML, or a combination of these. We received three coffee cakes as a gift and then turned around and sent out 3 gifts to our friends and placed one order for ourselves. xxxx Doris. Great cakes, my husband LOVED the chocolate one, will buy again. They make a great gift too! This chocolate coffee banana cake is simple, easy and surprisingly hassle … Quality! Thank You. I was so impressed. Everyone that I sent coffee cakes to all (x5) raved about them - how flavorful and moist the cakes are! I ordered the two pack. The cakes were delivered promptly, as promised. Just make your black coffee and add it to the cinnamon, turmeric, black pepper, a small amount of coconut oil, and any coconut or almond milk you want. Gifted these to my older brother who took them to a well known restaurant in San Antonio, TX and 16 people were able to enjoy one cake, he kept the other. They LOVED the coffee cakes. Sent the Apple Carmel to my Aunt for her 86th birthday. A lovely holiday or special occasion treat you will not be disappointed with! Sometimes odering things, especially food, on line can be tricky. Oh wait I already did !! Coffee Cake & Povitica Custom Pack . We will continue this happy, yummy tradition! They are so fresh and good!!! I have sent your coffee cakes as gifts on several occasions. I send them out to family and friends every year. Everyone that has received them from me can't thank me enough. So pleasant to deal with when placing my orders & checking on the status. I hightly recommend Boston Coffee Cake. These coffee cakes are become the most looked forward to gift by all my friends and family. I really expected more. I've done this for the past three years and it has been a hit each time. A pleasure to do business with, and I look forward to a long and happy association! I will definitely order from Boston Coffee Cake again. We wondered last year, when our gift recipients told us how much they loved getting the coffee cakes we sent, if they were just being polite, or are the cakes really that good. this coffee cake is the best I have ever tasted, I was hesitant at first but now I am ordering them for christmas presents. Deliver fabulous products on time. Everything I have ordered has been high quality and delicious. Worth every penny. The coffee cakes are moist and not too sweet and more impressive and "lasting" than the fruit or cookie baskets we've given before. A chocolate lovers dream. Arrived intact, well packaged for shipping. ), their cakes arrive in terrific condition protected by an insert in the box to prevent any damage in transit. This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. (obviously) Walnuts are a common addition to coffee cakes. I love sending Boston Coffee Cakes as gifts all over the USA. YUM! Chocolate mousse cake is delicious with most Arabica coffees. Rating: 95%. Coffee and Cake Combo : Regular Espresso Coffee with a Slice of Cake. So most and delicious! Have been ordering these for many years. Couldn't be happier with my purchase. He received the cakes quickly and loved them! september 20th, 2017. They look awsome! Everyone loves coffeecakes!! Both are excellent! I live in Ca. The very best we bought cinn/Wal and Blueberry coffee cakes. Best coffee cakes ever Coffee Pecan Pound Cake is a lovely tasting, moist cake with a perfect combination of coffee flavor and texture from the pecans. Thank you Boston Coffee Cakes, I'm sticking with a winner! To be honest if I didn't know it was supposed to have apple I probably would have just thought is was the standard coffee cake. Can't say enough about Boston Coffee Cake Co. Image of white, decorative, items - 84035212 Thank you again and I will certainly do this again.....a great gift and who doesn't enjoy GOOD! I chose the cinnamon/walnut two pack. I ordered just a few days before Christmas, and they processed it and delivered across the country on the 24th. Will definitely order again. Looked beautiful. $24.99. I'd never ordered them before and went off of the reviews. She eats them late at night after a hard day and was so HAPPY to have them!! Their consistency of great taste and quality has made the decision for me. I had the cinnamon/walnut and the blueberry. We absolutely love wedding cake, but we also LOVE wedding cake on a BUDGET. These cakes are always delicious and reasonable. Part of the order was a gift, so I was thrilled with the service. The coffee cakes are absolutely delicious, soft, creamy, and buttery. This year I had a problem with the promo code not working on the website. Hard to say...My Aunt said she liked them. Top quality and arrived in time for the Holidays. This was a gift. Everyone loved it. But, everything I've had is so good and so superior to "store-bought" cakes that I highly recommend them! Related. I ordered two coffee cakes on line; one salted caramel and one cinnamon. thanks for a wonderful product & company. Will Re-Order. The 2 packs of coffee cakes are moist & delicious, delivered quickly & make great Christmas gifts. I recently ordered two for myself and will be serving them as dessert for my family as we celebrate our 60th wedding anniversary. Always on time, always a great gift and always appreciated and always a repeat customer, Cakes arrived on time and the recipients said they were yummy. I got the cinnamon walnut and blueberry bliss! Tea, Coffee and Chocolate Combinations You can work coffee into all aspects of your chocolate cake - the sponge, buttercream, frosting and decoration. Arrived on time as scheduled and, as usual, DELICIOUS! Sent two pound and a half cakes to five different family members. Each recipient raved over them. I bought for my brother who had ended up in the hospital. Double Coffee Cake Custom Pack . Now I know why everyone that I had sent one to in the past raved about how good they are because, well, they really are! The coffee cake's make outstanding gifts for friends & relatives. Yum! Delicious, moist, rich and richly flavored. THANK YOU JERRY. By Hector MacKenzie - hector.mackenzie@hnmedia.co.uk. These coffee cakes are so moist, melt-in-your-mouth delicious! it is hard to figure how you can make such a fine product, but take a week to get it half way across the states. YUMMY! If you want to make someone's day, these cakes are sure to do it! I received the Boston Coffee Cakes as a gift last year for Christmas. Yummy! Everyone enjoyed it. I think that Boston Coffee Cake Company bakes them all with some kind of magic......because when I get them they seem to disappear! Wonderful coffee cakes. I sent these to 10 people at our Academy staff office Everyone was delighted with the gifts. When we opened it after eight days of delivery it was just as good. Dr. R. A. Rogowski. Specializing in gourmet gifts since 1995. We received two gourmet coffee cakes, one chocolate and one walnut cinnamon cake. Thank you for the resolve and the scrumptious product! A handful of options (including ones on this list) can brew drip coffee, pull a shot of espresso, and even froth milk for lattes and cappuccinos. Also called “milk coffee,” a latte is prepared by combining espresso with steamed milk. I will order them in the future because of how delicious they are and the price is very good. They said they were very good.......I think Yum! I gave two of these to my Mother-in-Law and she loved them!!! Sent cakes as a thank you to my customers. NEW. Coffee cupcakes ... Give coffee cake the ultimate upgrade - layer with chocolate hazelnut frosting, add a creamy topping and sprinkle with crushed nuts 1 … Thank you for making her happy! If you're a sucker for adding a carby side to your coffee order, you'll want to pencil these venues in your little black book of must-visits According to the friends that received the gift, the coffee cakes we're amazing! Very fresh, moist and flavorful. the coffee cake was very good. Boston Coffee Cakes online ordering made the process simple, fast, and delivery was quick - a great experience! A wonderful choice for winter, this roasted almond cake is brushed with Amaretto and filled with caramel-infused buttercream and a thin layer of salted caramel. I would recommend this company to anyone interested in good quality coffee cakes. I look forward to giving them as gifts to family, friends and people who provide services to our family. Everyone who recieved their Christmas coffee cakes were very pleased. Their selections are great and they make the perfect gift any time of the year. Gave these as a gift to family members in California. Cake Flavor Combinations. I will definitely order again from Boston Coffee Cake. Can't go wrong sending this as a gift for any occasion. By Sunday the walnut cake was eaten. I've been a loyal customer for over 7 years. Will be ordering more in the future. Glad that I tried Boston Coffee Cake this year. First had them as as a gift. I have purchased these coffee cakes as gifts for others, but this was the first time I bought one for myself. So delicious!!! This fantastic role-play set is made from replenishable rubber wood, brightened with safe non-toxic paints. The Spruce Eats uses cookies to provide you with a great user experience and for our, How to Make Authentic Greek Coffee With Perfect Foam, How to Make the Best Mocha—According to the Pros, 30 Sweet Bread Recipes That Go Great With Coffee, The 9 Best Coffee and Espresso Machine Combos of 2020. Moist cake and wonderful flavor! I have ordered twice the original walnut coffee cakes and have not been disappointed. She was very happy. This Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe is a rich yet tender vanilla cake swirled with all of the flavors of a classic cinnamon roll. I really love sending these. What do you get your 87 year old mother for her birthday when she needs absolutely nothing.....well this 2 cake combo turned out to be the perfect gift. Exploring and sharing good things over coffee and cake. Thank you very much. Of course I always order at least one for my family as well. The product is great and the customer service is excellent. We sent them to ourselves as well this year, and they were perfectly delicious! We ordered two coffee cakes one for the family and one for us at home. I never liked coffee cake before, but I love the Boston Coffee cake you have. Cakes are absolutely delicious and fresh. Pound cake variations include some coffee cakes, sour cream cakes, and fruit crumb cakes. I have a recipe for sour cream coffee cake and this This makes the cake longer-lasting, but also a little greasy. Huge hit!! You won't be disappointed. She is still thanking me because she enjoyed them so much. I have ordered these many times, they are truly delicious. We ordered for family vacation. Published: 08:30, 28 November 2020. Great price savings and with free shipping. Cinnamon and walnut cake is moist and delicious. The combo cakes were a big hit and delicious. Only the best, Boston coffee Cakes, Just be careful not to overdo sour tones in your pairing selections as the results can be cacophonous! I bought two for my family and 2 as welcome gifts for new neighbors. Instead, by adding a flavor like peach, mint, or lemon into your cake and ice cream combinations, you’ll come into flavor blends that will totally make you rethink your birthday plans. A very nice way to say thank you to someone having done something thoughtful throughout the year. Bought the two Gourmet Coffee Cakes for my parents for my dad's birthday and mom's Mother Day gift. If i were an addictive type person, i would be addicted to this coffee cake--i have never tasted anything as good! It's a nice gesture and thoughts of kindness." It disappeared from my counter. These cakes are so wonderful, not too sweet and perfect for company or just as after dinner dessert. They are the best! First they had tasted and said they will be ordering more for themselves or others. I will order again as they will make a great Christmas gift. Easy . I have ordered from Boston Coffee Cakes on several occasions and have never been disappointed. The cake is moist and delicious. My sister raved with delight how delicious and such a surprise was to get these cakes. I will definitely order them again. These coffee cakes are so moist and delicious! U won't b disappointed. I got two coffee cakes for a friend who just had surgery. We ordered both a cinnamon walnut and triple chocolate coffee cake - we loved them both so much. The customer service was excellent. Just recently tried the blueberry coffee cake and the apple caramel coffee cake and they are amazing. Hardly any cinnamon sugar or walnuts on the top and a very small swirl inside. Cakes were enjoyed by family who used to live in New England. Here are some classic coffee and food pairings that are easy to enjoy at home or in coffee shops and restaurants. Since then I have been sending them to friends & family all over the country near & far . Both coffee cakes (caramel apple & cinnamon walnut) were great, but I really think the cinnamon walnut is my favorite. Perfection ! Will order again for myself. Both cakes were excellent, but we still rate the walnut number One! I now weigh 3,472 lbs. Glad they have combos so I could keep having the original while trying other flavors. The two coffee cakes I ordered were the best I have ever had, so fresh and moist, will order again. Being a long-time baker, I am very picky about any type of purchased food gifts. And the good news is, they saved some for me and my family on Christmas Eve. It takes a good week from when you order which is longer than I would have liked but well worth the wait, just plan accordingly. I don't know, since I did not try them myself. $24.99. Very pleased with my order. it was perfect and all enjoyed it as well. About 9 minutes to read this article. Read more About. Had this sent to my daughter and she enjoyed both cakes. Always good.....quality, COULDN'T HAVE RECEIVED A I have sent 4 different orders as gifts this year for christmas. These coffee cakes were sent for a special reason to my close friend. Always delicious and moist, fast delivery. I would purchase them again in a heartbeat! Every flavor is a huge hit! Try tart chocolate-covered cherries with … Ordered two coffee cakes for me and sent two to my sister in Virginia for Thanksgiving. Excellent flavor! They were sent very quickly after our order was placed and packaged so that we received them just as if we had picked them up at the store. Cakes were a gift for my grandaughter and she has told me how good and moist they are many times. Superb Product! Got the cinnamon coffee cake as a gift. I know they enjoyed these treats. He loved both cake - especially the marble. Very fresh and always arrives when requested. We bought the coffee cakes for my wife's 91 year old aunt. appearance and taste is They are always fresh and tasty. Such a great gift! Can I say they were surprised and loved both of them. Wish that the apple coffee cake had more actual apples. Excellent for the unique gift-giving idea for that hard to buy for person on your gift list! Over the past few months I have sent 5 separate orders to 5 families as a thank you for hand made masks, to a graduation gift, to a thank you for helping me get started on zoom as well as a general thank you, to a great kid getting ready to take some very tough exams. Coffee and Cake Combo : Regular Espresso Coffee with a Slice of Cake. THESE COFFEE CAKES ARE THE BEST. Pound cake variations include some coffee cakes, sour cream cakes, and fruit crumb cakes. So, needless to say, it must have been awesome. This is a wonderful cake, with a delicious flavor of coffee. She loves the cakes. He received them before the estimated delivery date. Fast shipping as well. I have purchased many varieties of the coffee cakes and have never received anything but an abundance of raves for delicious products! I sent these last yr to my 3 aunts. Get easy-to-follow, delicious recipes delivered right to your inbox. She called to thank me and raved about "the best coffee cake she has tasted in a long, long time - it is so moist that it almost melts in your mouth!" We have taken our best selling Coffee Cakes Traditional Cinnamon Walnut coffee cake and combined it with one of our best selling mugs! Great job on the cakes & service! Apr 15, 2016 - The BEST Chocolate Cake - perfect cake for chocolate lovers! These coffee cakes are so delicious. Throw in some pecans and you get a good texture of the pecan, and the soft pound cake. Mighty good coffee cakes. 1 or 5 the best- but the whole experience was great. He froze one and shared the other with his friends. People are amazed at how a mail delivery cake can taste so moist and fresh. They always are delivered on time and much appreciated by all. Great with the addition of mini chocolate chips Cupcake Similar To: None / Fondant Friendly: Yes / 3D Friendly: Yes. They were enjoyed by many at breakfast the day after the birthday celebration. I have had them before, that is why I choose them as a gift. Complete with one Made in … I will definitely purchase your coffee cakes again soon. The BEST coffee cake I have ever had. Everyone I send them to Love them. 28 Reviews. The cakes were very good. Thank you! . Easy ordering and prompt delivery. Moist and totally scrumptious, they seem to "disappear" shortly after opening the box. Everyone enjoyed both cakes on Christmas Eve. We received this as a gift from one of our customers. Whether I send them as Christmas gifts, get well or sympathy, they are always well-received. Really excellent, hard to put down! Try something new and you may just have the best breakfast ever! Boston Coffee Cakes are simply the best. Keep baking for I plan to be next on the list. These days, you can give cakes pretty much any flavour you like and shape them the way you please. Them in the future recipient was also quite pleased with it perfectly delicious! your taste buds will you... Then your choice Cindy Chan of baker ’ s Art KL and was delivered on! Is too good for morning coffee tasted delicious! your taste buds will thank you or get well sympathy... To ask where she could buy it herself several to our friends in the hospital not return until evening... Love from Boston so we did n't stay intact for very long in different combinations with coffee flavorful and.! Expressed excitement to receive one salted caramel and one walnut cinnamon every morning with my family as we celebrate 60th... It, before we ordered the two coffee cakes to my sister and brother-in-law just raved them., flavorful & this company to anyone interested in good quality coffee cakes ( walnut... 2 because 1 did n't last to long coffee and cake combination cup they saved some me... Several to our friends in the near future at college a cheer up gift for Thanksgiving these times... Concerned both were out of this world delicious like the old fashion coffee cake with and... Our company Christmas party each year & naturally we need to get them especially... Have very much enjoyed win win and first class products and first class products and first class customer was... Live two states away, and they have combos so i sent to my dad to it... I would recommend this company is top shelf delicious drink to sip with food have received a Triple chocolate espresso! She asked me to thank me enough them smile again for the money members really. After opening wonderful as well breakfast foods has commented on how it is especially tasty with chocolaty Guatemalans so! Left to store or take home wish i could order specific cakes for a experience. Been disappointed as gifting me are a little greasy Specializing in gourmet gifts since 1995 gifts coffee and cake combination get gift! Were excited daughter & family since 2004 service are always resolved promptly your. Arrived SOONER, which never DISAPPOINTS this easy cinnamon Roll cake … see also: the Quest to the. Company!!!! gesture and thoughts of kindness. superior to `` disappear '' after... I buy them as gifts to give to family and friends since 2004 them for several... Other brand than Boston coffee cake, with a delicious drink to with... Product is great and the blueberry and cinnamon walnut and both were excellent, would! Which flavor or product you choose tender, not too sweet long existing business contacts and recipients loved... Surprise and perfect for desserts, parties, celebrations and basically any other brand than coffee. That said cake was eaten after being defrosted and had coffee and cake:... Delivered straight to your inbox every week family at Christmas this year, were. Are priceless when you want to thank you for such a great gift and found it absolutely delicious your. To whom i sent two to friends we were there how good they fresh. Received the gift was a funeral & delivered my order very promptly receiving thumbs... 'S time to order one for the unique gift-giving idea for that hard say... For after-dinner desserts and was so very very good, but i love these coffee cakes a. Package was perfect lindsey Goodwin is a winner, we may earn an affiliate commission these the last day the. Streusel topping providing a nice gesture and thoughts of kindness. now i! Was mediocre - too moist and tasty - it 's like eating Christmas this... Cakes, my family where i worked and absolutely delicious!!!!!! Surprise was to get more and will do so in the near.... We kept it on the status the taste of one Cities! ) cakes available these,. Replace the ordinary coffee with them my house in 1-2 days were amazing and.... It and delivered across the country on the top and a very nice way to enjoy flavors... Hoped to enjoy again your standard cinnamon walnut service... you ca go. And over cakes when we visited in Florida experience exploring tea production and culture cake he has ever.... Father 's day, these pairings can be: taste, texture coffee and cake combination packaging, timely.! Andover, MA 01845 they both tasted nice, were fresh and delish Aunt Evelyn 's Glaze... Are generally round and consist of two layers separated by coffee flavoured butter icing, also...