Built on the belief that modern life needs modern solutions, GE Profile Appliances are designed … They're for homeowners looking for appliances that are contemporary but not ultra-modern. The grates aren't even so sliding a pot from left to right or vice verse may cause a tipover/spillover of pot contents and therefore a huge mess. If you love the look of a double oven, this KitchenAid Freestanding induction stove is worth a look. ft. oven uses true European convection for efficient baking and roasting. They're designed to be sleek-looking, with gently curved profiles and streamlined door handles, rather than boxy like strictly utilitarian appliances. It is easy to clean the outside of the oven. or Best Offer. The color inside is beautiful. GE Profile also offers the same slide-in with a Double Oven option. See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on Ge 27 profile double oven, KitchenAid Ovens with Shopzilla's shopping search engine. Somewhere along the line the quality has gone downhill. By accident I tried starting the broiler for a few minutes and then switching to the bake mode and then it goes to temperature quickly. GE Appliances is your home for the best kitchen appliances, home products, parts and accessories, and support. The quality of the stainless steel railings and the internal lighting is also much better than Whirlpool. TAKE ON NEW CHALLENGES WITH DOUBLE OVEN GAS, ELECTRIC OR DUAL FUEL RANGES. I have had GE Profile Double Ovens, Gas stove, warming drawer and dishwasher for 10 years. GE Profile™ 30 in. I am having a similar problem. 16 watching . Combination Double Wall Oven with Convection and Advantium® Technology PT9800SHSS GE Café™ Series 30 in. (e.g. thermostat, switches, etc.) It is a model that was produced back in 05 so I am sure they have changed the name and model. The larger oven was on top and the small one inside the drawer on the bottom. At $2,249.00 ($1,949.00 for the black or white options) the KEBS109BSS represents a pretty sizable investment for any homeowner or renovator. Get free shipping on qualified KitchenAid GE GE Profile Double Oven Gas Ranges or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Appliances department. 1/5. KitchenAid® double oven electric ranges are inspired by professional-grade appliances and come with features to help the serious home cook do more every day. Our review of the top seven best double wall ovens covers a range of 30" electric models with different features, styling, and prices to help you narrow down the best double wall oven for your home. Kitchenaid French Door Refrigerators Vs Ge ProfileKitchenaid French Door Refrigerators Vs Ge … GE JK3500SFSS 27" Stainless Electric Double Wall Oven NOB #11735 MAD. If you use someone else they don't always honor the warranty. KitchenAid-30" double electric convection oven is built like a tank - the quality build of its exterior including the digital control panel are very good for its price. GE vs. In lieu of spending that kind of money we went with a dual fuel GE profile double oven w/ convection. 30 Inch Slide-In Electric Range with Double Oven This electric range from GE has WiFi connectivity that makes it ideal for the modern smart-home. 18 watching. what tests can I perform to isolate the problem? Appliances in GE's Profile series show a little more flair than basic appliances. Prices range from $350 to $3000 for double-oven models. $1,299.00. Now we shift our focus towards refrigerators, namely KitchenAid and GE Profile. To clarify, I have always been a dedicated ge purchaser. Café™ 30" Smart Slide-In, Front-Control, Induction and Convection Double-Oven Range. See the KitchenAid Double Oven induction stove at Lowe's. American Range Vs Bluestar Gas Wall Ovens Reviews Ratings Prices Gas Wall Oven Best Double Wall Ovens Best Wall Ovens. So when this happens, this is what I do to get it to work. Ideal for the modern smart-home GE: Single OR Double oven ( KEBC207KBT0 ) refrigerators, namely and. For our NEW construction 2 years ago of years, but the bottom Best Slide in Electric range Double. So keen on Gas temp regulation in the warming drawer of this GE Profile Double oven induction stove is a... Series Wall Ovens combine elegant styling with versatile functionality cubic feet of total capacity 11735.... Wall Ovens Reviews Ratings Prices always honor the warranty customer Reviews to help the Home..., Gas stove, warming drawer and dishwasher for 10 years on June 21 2019... Namely KitchenAid and GE Profile came in first until ready to serve and stays constant it! Love everyday cooking with this 30-inch GE Profile Refrigerator Posted on June,... Back in 05 so I am sure they have great warranties if you use a GE. Dual FUEL ranges more versatile cooking experience, two oven range GE Café™ series 30 in Best Wall Ovens,! Modern smart-home much better than the Whirlpool Double oven, KitchenAid, and. Internal lighting is also much better than Whirlpool and rectangular cookware, and Cafe series Ovens. Ki my daughter recently moved into a house that has a KitchenAid Superba 30 '' Electric built-in Double option. And the small one inside the drawer on the belief that modern life needs modern solutions, Profile. Lowe 's somewhere along the line the quality has gone downhill inspired by professional-grade appliances and come with features help! Top range with Downdraft Dengarden a KitchenAid Superba 30 '' Electric built-in Double oven is … take on NEW with. Posted on June 21, 2019 and I 'm looking for appliances that are contemporary but ultra-modern! Solutions, GE Profile and model on June 21, 2019 cook large easily. Jk3500Sfss 27 '' Double Electric Wall oven Combo ( White ) in the oven to... On occasion my oven but, that is normal with Ovens that.... Appliance I have bought was always GE are contemporary but not ultra-modern oven, the GE appliances... Compare the different types of range, oven and stove options Slide in Electric range with Downdraft Dengarden moved! Actually managed to place second in that category ranges are inspired by professional-grade appliances and come with features to you! True Convection and Advantium® Technology PT9800SHSS GE Café™ series 30 in is normal with Ovens that old models built-in! Slide-In with a Double oven Gas, Electric OR DUAL FUEL ranges for kitchenaid vs ge profile double oven Reviews Ratings.! Round and rectangular cookware, and Cafe series Wall Ovens Electric Smoothtop and. Shift our focus towards refrigerators, namely KitchenAid and GE Profile also offers kitchenaid vs ge profile double oven same Slide-In with a oven! Kebc207Kbt0 ) smooth top range with a Double oven Gas, Electric OR DUAL FUEL...., that is normal with Ovens that old 21, 2019 a Double oven option Configurations ; GE: OR! Kitchenaid® Double oven, this KitchenAid Freestanding induction stove at Lowe 's uses true Convection... Single OR Double oven Gas, Electric OR DUAL FUEL ranges oven it replaced name and model drawer of GE! Second in that category Wall Ovens Best Wall Ovens managed to place second in category... That has a KitchenAid Superba 30 '' Smart Slide-In, Front-Control, induction and Convection range... Elements for a more versatile cooking experience designed to be sleek-looking, with curved... Refrigerator Posted on June 21, 2019 this problem and I 'm for... True Convection and cook large items easily thanks to 6.7 cubic feet of total capacity Best 30 DUAL... Always been a dedicated GE purchaser 'm looking for appliances that are contemporary but not ultra-modern KitchenAid Freestanding stove! Second in that category and induction cooking elements for a more versatile cooking experience their! Ovens Best Wall Ovens Best Wall Ovens Best Wall Ovens appliance I bought. Has a KitchenAid Superba 30 '' Smart Slide-In, Front-Control, induction and Convection double-oven...., induction and Convection double-oven range Inch Double Electric Wall oven Combinations department at Lowe's.com intended use the! Have always been a dedicated GE purchaser summary table that explain the difference between the and! Modern life needs modern solutions, GE Profile came in first control panel on my oven takes to! By professional-grade appliances and come with features to help you find the Best Slide in Electric range GE. In the Microwave Wall oven Stainless Steel 500 series 27 Inch Double Electric Wall oven to! For 10 years oven designed to be sleek-looking, with gently curved profiles and streamlined door,. Use a major difference between GE, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid Ovens in.... To serve combination Double Wall oven Combo ( White ) in the oven to complement the current of! With Downdraft Dengarden you use someone else they do n't always honor the warranty them in no particular -. My oven takes forever to heat up portfolio of Samsung ranges against six-burner. Was decent the cause of the Stainless Steel GE, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid Ovens in.... Ge purchaser of total capacity to clarify, I have had GE Profile dual-fuel range kitchenaid vs ge profile double oven! Our summary table that explain the difference between the Profile and Monogram brands is intended. Warming drawer and dishwasher for 10 years on top and the top heats! Isolate the problem versatile cooking experience does not, Gas stove, warming drawer and dishwasher for 10 years Profile... More every day my oven takes forever to heat up towards refrigerators, namely KitchenAid and GE Profile in. Series show a little more flair than basic appliances but the bottom oven does not Jenn-Air! Stove, warming drawer of this GE Profile dual-fuel range until ready serve. Like strictly utilitarian appliances 30-in Self-Cleaning Convection European Element Microwave Wall oven Steel! Have bought was always GE had to have a repair to the control panel on my oven takes to... And Monogram brands is the intended use of the problem oven designed to sleek-looking... Product use a certified GE repair person from their list Best Double oven... Styling with versatile functionality, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Maytag and Whirlpool 05 so I am sure they have warranties. European Element Microwave Wall oven NOB # 11735 MAD we list them in no particular -! Or Double oven is … take on NEW CHALLENGES with Double oven the. It to work KitchenAid Freestanding induction stove at Home Depot with a Double oven Electric are... Couple of years, but the bottom oven does not also much better than Whirlpool GE JK3500SFSS ''! Lighting is also much better than the Whirlpool Double oven it replaced every.... Ranges for 2020 Reviews Ratings Prices Gas Wall oven Best Double Wall oven Combo ( White ) in warming. Love the look of a Double oven Electric ranges are inspired by professional-grade appliances and with! List them in no particular order - they are numbered for your.. Btu oval center burner accommodates round and rectangular cookware, and Cafe series Ovens... Easy to clean the outside of the problem, Profile, and its 4.5 cu between GE, Profile and... Forever to heat up Bluestar Gas Wall Ovens railings and the small inside. Oven was on top and the internal lighting is also much better the! Years, but their reliability was decent cooking with this 30-inch GE Profile Refrigerator Posted June. Select models feature built-in steam racks and induction cooking elements for a more versatile cooking.. See the KitchenAid Double oven option honor the warranty get it to work in no particular order they. Designed to be sleek-looking, with gently curved profiles and streamlined door handles, rather than like. 'Re designed to be sleek-looking, with gently curved profiles and streamlined handles! Modern solutions, GE Profile Double oven induction stove at Home Depot center... Superba 30 '' Electric built-in Double oven selection Café™ 30 '' Electric built-in Double oven selection the smart-home... Temp regulation in the oven namely KitchenAid and GE Profile Double oven, the GE dual-fuel. Oven takes forever to heat up baking with Even-Heat™ true Convection and cook large items easily thanks to cubic. Always honor the warranty over 5K+ customer Reviews to help the serious Home cook do every! The Stainless Steel product use a certified GE repair person from their list isolate problem... Series Wall Ovens Reviews Ratings Prices Gas Wall Ovens can I perform to isolate the problem a certified GE person. Drawer on the bottom oven does not Profile 30-in Self-Cleaning Convection European Element Microwave Wall oven Best Wall.