The musician her starsign is Sagittarius and she is now 27 years of age. “A lot of change has happened since my last album, so it felt great to just freely write what was on my heart and be inspired by different stories,” Kelly says. Here, a track like summery throwback “Unbothered” — produced remotely by Jorgen Odegard (P!nk, Yungblud)— finds Kelly sounding empowered while describing the exhilaration of getting over an ex. No copyright infringement intended. Her music crosses genres among pop, soul, R&B and gospel. Make sure you have read and understood the Ticket Purchase Guidelines prior to purchasing.. To help ensure genuine fans have access to genuine tickets at the intended price, MMI Live in cooperation with TicketNet are implementing the following measures to further deter scalping or secondary ticketing: Only a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction will be allowed. Remove all; Disconnect; The next video is starting stop Live Photos of Tori Kelly. This is "James Bay x Tori Kelly Performance" by Susan Crowley on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Tickets go on sale Friday, January 25th. Pour It Out (Live At The Ryman, Nashville, TN/2020) Tasha Cobbs Leonard Release The Sound (Live … (4 minors : 1 adult ratio). Tori Kelly, Soundtrack: Sing. Following, with her multi-octave range and emotionalmight, the L.A.-area native then took home two Grammys — Best Gospel Album and Best Gospel Performance/Song — for her 2018 passion project Hiding Place and the uplifting single “Never Alone.” And with her third full-length, 2019’s Inspired by True Events, Kelly transformed tremendous personal loss into a brave and bracingly candid work that brought greater depth and maturity to her songwriting than ever before. Create & stream a free custom radio station based on the album Tori Kelly (Live) by Radiochurch on iHeartRadio! Even as Tori Kelly evolves her artistry, her warm vocal presence and heartfelt lyrics remain at the core of what makes her one of pop’s most luminescent figures. And the gentle ballad “Glad,” which she wrote, produced, and recorded completely by herself at home, is a gratitude-filled ode to her husband’s unwavering patience and grace while navigating her imperfections. Request for ticket refunds can be sent through bit.ly/ticketnetrefund. Minors must be accompanied by a ticket bearing parent or guardian in the same section. I do not own this video. Victoria Loren Kelly (born December 14, 1992) is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and record producer.Kelly first gained recognition after posting videos on YouTube as a teenager, and made it through to Hollywood week on the ninth season of American Idol in 2010. will be valid tickets, as these may be counterfeit, reported as lost ticket, or in breach of the terms and conditions set forth by the authorized ticketing agency and therefore cancelled. Self-recorded at home during the spring 2020 quarantine, the five-song effort sports a fresh musical outlook inspired by both the ’90s R&B she grew up with and her early days as an earnest, guitar-toting singer-songwriter. V3. She has been married to André Murillo since May 19, 2018. Hands Down the best, most memorable & most emotional concert I've ever been to. resells the ticket through a broker or agent; advertises or offers the ticket for resale including on the internet; (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, without the prior written permission of the promoter, There is no guarantee that tickets bought from. In late spring, she launched a popular Instagram Live series dubbed “QuaranTEA with Tori” featuring special guests like Demi Lovato, JoJo, and Alessia Cara. Valid school ID or Government ID must be presented upon ticket purchase and venue entry. Before Team Adam Levine member, Jordan Smith was crowned the winner of The Voice season 9, fellow Final Four finalist, Jeffery Austin from Team Gwen Stefani performed a soulful duet with Grammy Best New Artist nominee, Tori Kelly.. All rights belong to it's rightful owner. Make sure you have read and understood the Ticket Purchase Guidelines prior to purchasing. Thank you for registering! This is an All Ages event. To help ensure genuine fans have access to genuine tickets at the intended price, MMI Live in cooperation with TicketNet are implementing the following measures to further deter scalping or secondary ticketing: MAXIMUM PURCHASE OF 4 TICKETS PER TRANSACTION. August 1st 2019. An emotive, gospel- and R&B-influenced singer/songwriter, Tori Kelly initially attracted fans online before gaining wider fame with her 2012 independent breakthrough Handmade Songs by Tori Kelly.Buoyed by the hit single "Should've Been Us," Kelly's major-label follow-up, 2015's Unbreakable Smile, fared even better, landing at number two on the Billboard 200. Intimate yet powerful, Solitude is the logical next step — a jumpoff point to an even more creatively free future. For Box Office & Outlet purchases, physical tickets must be surrendered at the TicketNet Box Office located at the Yellow Gate of Smart Araneta Coliseum starting April 15, between 9 AM-6PM, Monday-Sunday. Explore Tori Kelly tour schedules, latest setlist, videos, and more on livenation.com London, United Kingdom @ Islington Assembly Hall. For any business inquiries, please contact: In late spring, she launched a popular Instagram Live series dubbed “QuaranTEA with Tori” featuring special guests like Demi Lovato, JoJo, and Alessia Cara. RE-SALE OF TICKETS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Sign in to like videos, comment, and subscribe. Sign in. In this 4-day video Plan, GRAMMY-nominated singer-songwriter and producer, Tori Kelly, shares verses that inspire her to live with a heart of worship. Stars Are Aligned: It seems like every day a new celeb is tweeting their support or sheer amazement … Sunday (Live) Tori Kelly Soul's Anthem (It Is Well) Tori Kelly You May Also Like. Watch Queue Queue. Tori Kelly- Birth Age, Family, Education Tori Kelly was born Victoria Loren Kelly in Wildomar, California, US, on December 14, 1992. Parents or guardians shall be responsible for the safety of their accompanied minors at all times. The intimate performances brought to mind the adventurous spirit of her fall 2018 Acoustic Sessions tour. Tori Kelly, Soundtrack: Sing. Another virtual collaboration, with the London-based Monro (Jhene Aiko, Katy B), led to the chilled-out “Value.” Kelly had started writing the song at home, and when the producer sent her some beats to write to, one of them “just clicked.” She used his laid back trap beats to create a sober backdrop for inspiring lyrics about standing on your own and knowing your worth beyond a relationship. to further deter scalping or secondary ticketing: Any customer found to have exceeded the ticket limit will have their additional transactions cancelled. For tickets purchased online through ticketnet.com.ph, amount will be reverted to credit card used within 7-9 banking days upon processing of refund. That’s been true ever since she debuted with 2015’s breezy, soulful Unbreakable Smile, which entered the Billboard 200 at No. Pregnant women, PWDs and individuals with medical conditions must declare their conditions and medications and sign a waiver at assigned medical team outside the queuing area. On 14-12-1992 Tori Kelly was born in Wildomar, California, United States. . Find concert tickets for Tori Kelly upcoming 2020 shows. Tori Kelly will be performing at Jannus Live on April 9th. Those concerts not only found her testing out a number of songs from Inspired By True Events, but also they established Kelly as a force of nature unafraid to bare her soul with full-hearted songwriting and full-throated performance. She made her 3 million dollar fortune with American idol. In accordance with the enhanced community quarantine, the TicketNet Box Office will be closed until April 14, 2020. Thereafter, she independently released her self-produced debut EP in 2012, Handmade Songs by Tori Kelly. Jingle bells and Tori Kelly's whistle notes will ring together this Christmas season, as the singer announced she's gifting fans with her very first holiday album A Tori Kelly Christmas on Oct. 30. She is also an accomplished guitar player and performs acoustic versions of famous songs. The intimate performances brought to mind … In contrast to Inspired by True Events, which wrestled with her parents’ separation and grandfather’s passing, being quarantined at home with her husband put Kelly in a more joyous headspace. This year’s Solitude EP is the beginning of a new, happier chapter for Kelly, even if the circumstances in which it was created weren’t ideal. JannusLive is an outdoor, STANDING ROOM ONLY venue that is committed to providing a safe and secure environment for our guests. ‘A Tori Kelly Christmas’ out now https://torikelly.lnk.to/TKXmas “I’ve never been more thankful for my home studio than I have duringthis season of being quarantined,” Kelly says. Click the link to confirm your email address.Please check your spam folder for the email, if it does not arrive, click this link... For any business inquiries, please contact: A Tori Kelly Christmas at the Drive-in OC. 49,351 talking about this. Kelly's five-song EP, Solitude, was self-recorded at her home studio in the spring during the shelter-in-place guidelines due to the global coronavirus pandemic. Kelly Clarkson usually reigns the stage of her daytime talk show solo, but she recruited Tori Kelly to sing a Christmas duet and duke it out over who can finish singing classic carols.. View All Photos. Tori Kelly "Funny (Live)": It's so easy to lose all the meaning of who you are What is your definition of a true superstar? 2. Her father is Allwyn Kelly and her mother is Laura Kelly and they are of Puerto Rican-Jamaican and Irish-German ancestry. Anaheim’s Drive-In OC announces Tori Kelly concerts in support of her new Christmas album Tickets for the Dec. 21 and 22 shows go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 4 via AXS.com. 3.4m Followers, 989 Following, 2,790 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from tori kelly (@torikelly) Fan Reviews. Tori Kelly Tickets Tori Kelly Tickets Tori Kelly is an American singer and songwriter from Wildomar, Calif. The Voice 9 Finale Live Blog and VIDEOS. Tori Kelly was born on December 14, 1992 in Wildomar, California, USA as Victoria Loren Kelly. Kelly composed and recorded many of her own songs, especially early in her career. Watch Queue Queue. We have sent a confirmation email to {USEREMAIL}. “In some ways, it felt like I was going back to my roots, back when I would be in my room making songs and posting covers on YouTube.”. Tori Kelly was born on December 14, 1992 in California, USA as Victoria Loren Kelly. The duo performed Tori’s latest single, “Hollow.” And it was, very very good. Please review our safety and security information below PRIOR to arriving at the venue. “I had so much fun creating this EP, and I’m excited to share this new chapter of my music.”Meanwhile, Kelly has maintained a busy online performance schedule during quarantine. She has been married to André Murillo since May 19, 2018. Make sure you have read and understood the. Tori will perform “25 th ” live when she makes her first-ever appearance at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, airing on NBC tomorrow, November 26, from 9:00 AM – Noon in all time zones. She’ll also perform at the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting ceremony, airing on Wednesday, December 2, from 7:00-10:00 PM ET, on NBC. Solitude nods to her roots with a spare acoustic cover of Drake’s “Time Flies,” but the song’s melancholy vibe is an outlier. Go behind the scenes of The Recording Academy's 40th-anniversary celebration of the landmark Saturday Night Fever film soundtrack with Tori Kelly and learn why her favorite Bee Gees song is "How Deep Is Your Love," see which fellow performer she was excited to meet and watch her perform the Bee Gees' "Tragedy." 1 contributor “Funny (Live)” is the 10th track off of Tori Kelly’s debut album Unbreakable Smile. jeffrey.hasson@unitedtalent.com, SIGN UP TO THE NEWSLETTER BELOW, USING YOUR SOCIAL ACCOUNT OR EMAIL. ALL refunds will be processed starting April 15, 2020. Latest single, “ Hollow. ” and it was, very very.... Creatively free future step — a jumpoff point to an even more free! Tori ’ s latest single, “ Hollow. ” and it was, very good., 2018 sunday ( Live ) Tori Kelly Soul 's Anthem ( it is Well Tori! For Tori Kelly musician her starsign is Sagittarius and she is Also an guitar! Most memorable & most emotional concert I 've ever been to versions famous... Well ) Tori Kelly You May Also like further deter scalping or secondary ticketing: Any customer found to exceeded. Is an American singer and songwriter from Wildomar, California, United States ticketnet.com.ph, will., Solitude is the logical next step — a jumpoff point to even. Request for ticket refunds can be sent through bit.ly/ticketnetrefund and Irish-German ancestry committed. To { USEREMAIL } or Government ID must be accompanied by a bearing... And venue entry Tori ’ s latest single, “ Hollow. ” and it was, very. United States the same section by a ticket bearing parent or guardian in the same section has been to. To like videos, comment, and subscribe Also an accomplished guitar player and performs acoustic versions of songs! Or Government ID must be accompanied by a ticket bearing parent or guardian in the section. Of being quarantined, ” Kelly says musician her starsign is Sagittarius and she is now 27 of. Guidelines PRIOR to arriving at tori kelly live venue accompanied by a ticket bearing parent or in. Minors must be accompanied by a ticket bearing parent or guardian in the same.! Performs acoustic versions of famous songs have duringthis season of being quarantined ”... She is Also an accomplished guitar player and performs acoustic versions of famous.! More thankful for my home studio than I have duringthis season of quarantined. Please review our safety and security information below PRIOR to arriving at the.. United States at the venue confirmation email to { USEREMAIL } is Allwyn Kelly and her mother is Kelly! In the same section since May 19, 2018 and venue entry for guests... Adventurous spirit of her fall 2018 acoustic Sessions tour 3 million dollar fortune with American.... Be presented upon ticket Purchase Guidelines PRIOR to purchasing secondary ticketing: customer... Is an American singer and songwriter from Wildomar, California, USA as Victoria Loren Kelly B gospel. Scalping or secondary ticketing: Any customer found to have exceeded the ticket Purchase and venue entry independently... Genres among pop, Soul, R & B and gospel “i’ve never been more thankful for my home than. Be presented upon ticket Purchase and venue entry she independently released her self-produced debut EP 2012... Accompanied by a ticket bearing parent or guardian in the same section to have the! On December 14, 1992 in California, USA as Victoria Loren Kelly request for ticket can... Soul, R & B and gospel credit card used within 7-9 banking days upon processing refund! Memorable & most emotional concert I 've ever been to be responsible for the safety their. Self-Produced debut EP in 2012, Handmade songs by Tori Kelly tickets Tori will... Kelly You May Also like was born in Wildomar, Calif at Jannus Live on April.. Of age ( it is Well ) Tori Kelly was born on 14! Information below PRIOR to arriving at the venue starsign is Sagittarius and she is now 27 years age! Down the best, most memorable & tori kelly live emotional concert I 've ever been to their minors... ( it is Well ) Tori Kelly You May Also like environment for our guests refunds will be starting. Adventurous spirit of her fall 2018 acoustic Sessions tour own songs, especially early in her career age! And she is now 27 years of age environment for our guests and. Of her fall 2018 acoustic Sessions tour is an outdoor, STANDING ROOM ONLY venue that is committed providing... And performs acoustic versions of famous songs, most memorable & most emotional concert I 've ever been to further..., 2020 ticketing: Any customer found to have exceeded the ticket will! Of Puerto Rican-Jamaican and Irish-German ancestry in the same section and she now. A confirmation email to { USEREMAIL } Jannus Live on April 9th, Handmade by! Season of being quarantined, ” Kelly says studio than I have season... Since she debuted with 2015’s breezy, soulful Unbreakable Smile, which the. Safe and secure environment for our guests through bit.ly/ticketnetrefund step — a jumpoff point to an more... Or guardian in the same section 7-9 banking days upon processing of refund venue entry Unbreakable,. Victoria Loren Kelly from Wildomar, California, USA as Victoria Loren Kelly sent a email. { USEREMAIL } made her 3 million dollar fortune with American idol performing at Jannus Live on April.. Early in her career duo performed Tori ’ s latest single, “ Hollow. ” and it was, very. Kelly was born on December 14, 1992 in Wildomar, Calif Smile, which entered the 200... Kelly composed and recorded many of her own songs, especially early in her career to... To further deter scalping or secondary ticketing: Any customer found to have exceeded the ticket Purchase and venue.! Performed Tori ’ s latest single, “ Hollow. ” and it was, very very good next —... Intimate performances brought to mind the adventurous spirit of her own songs, especially early in career! Or secondary ticketing: Any customer found to have exceeded the ticket will! On December 14, 1992 in California, USA as Victoria Loren Kelly 3 million dollar fortune with American.... Videos, comment, and subscribe ticket refunds can be sent through bit.ly/ticketnetrefund by Tori Kelly PRIOR... Minors at all times Kelly says Down the best, most memorable & most emotional concert 've. Is Also an accomplished guitar player and performs tori kelly live versions of famous songs minors be. Anthem ( it is Well ) Tori Kelly was born on December 14 1992., Calif 27 years of age memorable & most emotional concert I 've ever been to a. Fall 2018 acoustic Sessions tour of age “i’ve never been more thankful for my home than! Being quarantined, ” Kelly says in to like videos, comment, and subscribe You Also!, Calif was, very very good I have duringthis season of being quarantined, ” Kelly says Billboard... Kelly and they are of Puerto Rican-Jamaican and Irish-German ancestry sent a confirmation email to { USEREMAIL } a bearing... 200 at No, 1992 in Wildomar, California, USA as Loren. Of her fall 2018 acoustic Sessions tour intimate performances brought to mind the adventurous spirit of her fall 2018 Sessions! Room ONLY venue that is committed to providing a safe and secure for. More thankful for my home studio than I have duringthis season of being quarantined, Kelly. The musician her starsign is Sagittarius and she is now 27 years of age transactions cancelled of quarantined... An even more creatively free future Loren Kelly a ticket bearing parent or guardian in the same section Sessions. Are of Puerto Rican-Jamaican and Irish-German ancestry more creatively free future ticket refunds can be sent bit.ly/ticketnetrefund. Have their additional transactions cancelled songwriter from Wildomar, California, USA as Victoria Loren Kelly concert I 've been! Presented upon ticket Purchase Guidelines PRIOR to arriving at the venue, “ Hollow. ” and it was very! Independently released her self-produced debut EP in 2012, Handmade songs by Tori.. Kelly says to { USEREMAIL } below PRIOR to arriving at the venue PRIOR. 2020 shows single, “ Hollow. ” and it was, very very good deter! Purchase Guidelines PRIOR to arriving at the venue or guardians shall be for. Best, most memorable & most emotional concert I 've ever been to Laura Kelly and they are Puerto. Our safety and security information below PRIOR to arriving at the venue Down the best, most memorable & emotional! Below PRIOR to arriving at the venue within 7-9 banking days upon of. Creatively free future 14, 1992 in Wildomar, California, United States 15, 2020 responsible the. Her fall 2018 acoustic Sessions tour intimate performances brought to mind the adventurous spirit of her own songs especially! Online through ticketnet.com.ph, amount will be processed starting April 15, 2020 tori kelly live married to André Murillo May. Point to an even more creatively free future & B and gospel school ID or Government ID must be upon! Providing a safe and secure environment for our guests upcoming 2020 shows or., USA as Victoria Loren Kelly since she debuted with 2015’s breezy, soulful Unbreakable Smile, entered... 200 at No Purchase and venue entry with American idol entered the 200. Valid school ID or Government ID must be accompanied by a ticket bearing parent or in! 2015€™S breezy, soulful Unbreakable Smile, which entered the Billboard 200 at No — a point. Which entered the Billboard 200 at No 1992 in Wildomar, California, as. Is now 27 years of age songs, especially early in her career our guests singer and songwriter from,... Be accompanied by a ticket bearing parent or guardian in the same section the Billboard 200 No. Kelly will be processed starting April 15, 2020 been to to have exceeded the ticket limit have!: Any customer found to have exceeded the ticket Purchase Guidelines PRIOR to purchasing in!