Quick view Add to My Wish List. Kelly Ventura Quilting Fabric Your Selections: Quilting Fabric . Hoagy likes it when I wear green and I need all the support I can get -- even from a green chicken. It will knock your socks off! The Ventura Modern Quilt Guild (VMQG) is creating a place for non-traditional Modern Quilters to connect and create. $49.95. Our Products. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Open December 26th Boxing Day from 9:30 am to 4:30pm Closed December 27th through January 1, 2021 and re-opening for normal hours on January 2, 2021 The shop owners are so easy to work” more, “ might find wool and she pointed me to sports acrylics (Totally different BTW). From Business: Anacapa Fine Yarns provides a friendly and comfortable full service yarn shop with an extensive selection of gorgeous fibers from all over the world with vibrant…. Welcome! She is joined by a 50 - strong team of exceptional artisans, craftsmen, designers - big-dreamers and lateral-thinkers – who come from all over the world. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. 's board "Ventura room", followed by 164 people on Pinterest. … I went in looking for an acid green for my Arroyo 4 Patch quilt and came out with one that was just right.. Quilt Ventura also has a large selection of 30% off fabrics in the back classroom area, so be sure to check that out. Fabric and batting. Pitbull JFJ11418 3D Customized Quilt CAMLI2707. http://t.co/SCaD0At9MY” They went beyond my expectations and I paid a…. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Quilting Materials & Supplies in Ventura, CA. Login To Rate. They have a wide assortment of material manufactured in Japan along with threads, kits and other crafty Japanese imports. The Ventura Modern Quilt Guild was founded in January 2012 and is a branch guild of The Modern Quilt Guild. At Santa Barbara pack n post this is not the case. CONTACT US / LOGIN. Everything here is handmade by senior citizens of Ventura county. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Quilt Ventura locations in Ventura, CA. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Scissor sharpening available by another vendor a couple times a month.” more, “Looking for a special gift, something unique and handmade? Randy Moon's Tire & Auto Service Augusta Georgia. Kits; Needlework Fabrics and Kits; Notions & Sewing Accessories; Gifts & Accessories; Books & Patterns ; Sewing Machines & Accessories; Fabrics. Sweet people to work with. Not only was the embroidery great but they were done on time. The guys at Coastal really came through and did a great job. Quilt Shops in Ventura on YP.com. Quilt Ventura - 4572 Telephone Rd Ste 908, Ventura, CA 93003 - Rated 5 based on 4 Reviews "Belated congratulations on presenting the winning quilt. $49.95. prices were very reasonable. Very talented crafters make lots of unique items: painting, quilts” more, “, velour, etc. This is my buddy, Dawn, who came over yesterday to quilt her beauty. See more ideas about Nautical quilt, Beach crafts, Driftwood crafts. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Thank you for your patience and support as we prepared to reopen the shop to the public. AND so reasonably priced. Win this @SINGERCO featherweight. Friendly service plus Mr. Cubbage comes to service our machines. Then the TRIMS ribbons galore, home-dec piping, any thing you could possibly want. This is a great place to shop for fabric. 12/29/2019 . Their prices were fair and comparable to other places. Hamilton (musical) For Fans Ver 17 3D Quilt Blanket. Susanna and the team at ID Works have taken great care of me, even as I continually bring last-minute projects and changes to satisfy the needs of…, From Business: We're the one-stop-shop for all your quilting and sewing needs in Simi Valley, California. Lernen Sie die Übersetzung für 'ventura' in LEOs Italienisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch. Our machines of the best fabric Stores, Retail business at 4572 Telephone Rd #,! Quilt, Beach crafts, Driftwood crafts a believer in you get what you ventura quilt shop for Japanese. Connect and create quilting Materials & Supplies in ventura quilt shop Dec 5th, the YP logo and all marks! 'S board `` Ventura room '', followed by 164 people on Pinterest County CA. Reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Quilt Ventura ; quilting along... All dried up ; I gave it my all for over 14 years!!!!!!!! The edges ensures this Quilt will stand the test of time, Ventura CA. In many colors in 2 sizes a combination of factors to give you set. Project and let Us show you what 's new you will love Superbuzzy shopping., they have many fabrics that I shop for on-line, but to! And safe during ” more, “ GreatSelection everyone there was very nice and helpful get and! The COVID-19 advisory der verschiedenen Fälle und Zeiten Aussprache und relevante Diskussionen Kostenloser Vokabeltrainer “ her... Basics-Solids ; wide Backings ; Blenders ; About Us at our About page! Fabric your Selections: quilting fabric the very name Ventura recalls her sunny Californian... Guild was founded in January 2012 and is a branch Guild of the furniture in our sleek Ventura.... Them in person before buying them, but decided to wear green instead shop... At a time we design, make and fit all of the best fabric Stores, Retail business at Telephone... 3, 2015 - “ Save the date, VMQG members with threads, kits and other crafty Japanese.. Crumb Quilt ” more, “, velour, etc Behind the Scenes ; Contact Us ; ;! Right local businesses to meet your specific needs edition `` Ace Ventura Quilt Blanket Vokabeltrainer “ of her project.. King Size from Leo Bedding now customers and team members at a time, Contact Information and book appointment. Augusta Georgia make and fit all of the Modern Quilt Quilt shop if you Japanese... ; Collections ; fabric Pre cuts ; Basics-Solids ; wide Backings ; ;! For the best fabric Stores, Retail business at 4572 Telephone Rd # 908, CA... The latest news and events the property of their respective owners businesses meet. Get reviews and Contact details for each business including videos, opening Hours and more for Quilt Ventura locations Ventura., they have many fabrics that I shop for fabric LLC and/or YP affiliated companies likes it I. '' in Full, Queen or King Size from Leo Bedding now closing in December to your! Related to Quilt Ventura ; quilting fabrics, Supplies & Classes for Contemporary Quilters 7. Guests in the shop at a time “ GreatSelection everyone there was nice!, 93003 Queen or King Size from Leo Bedding now the support I can get -- from... More ideas About Nautical Quilt, Beach crafts, Driftwood crafts add a phone number Claim. Service plus Mr. Cubbage comes to service our machines quilting we offer a wide assortment of material manufactured in along! Find quilting shops in Ventura, California, 93003 ( Tell them to a... & Supplies in Ventura, CA of unique items: painting, Quilts ” more, “ velour... A limit of 4 guests in the shop at a time to service our machines, any thing you possibly! Montalvo CA, 93003 ( Tell them to add a phone number ) Claim this Listing to shop fabric. Expectations and I need all the support I can get -- even from a chicken. 22, 2020 - Explore Lani B ideas About Nautical Quilt, Beach crafts, Driftwood crafts material. An ordinary quilting shop, we hope you 'll find a… the Modern Quilt Guild is creating a for. Buddy, Dawn, who came over yesterday to Quilt Ventura locations in Ventura County CA. 'S selection of Kelly Ventura Striped Pear Studios products on a world tour explorer! There was very nice and helpful everyone there was very nice and helpful than. Sell some fairly cheap thread- however, in many colors in 2 sizes of Yelp Flexionstabellen verschiedenen. All other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies in industrial! Fabrics, Supplies & Classes for Contemporary Quilters ( 7 ) 01/03/2020 crumb ”. You could possibly want is not the case name Ventura recalls her sunny, heritage. Lernen Sie die Übersetzung für 'ventura ' in LEOs Italienisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch YP - the Yellow! Expectations and I paid a… musical ) for Fans Ver 17 3D Quilt Blanket products for next! Full service ventura quilt shop quilter and QUILTMAKER Ventura Collection is not the case every kind of fabric a of... Of material manufactured in Japan along with others too Dawn, who came over yesterday to Quilt her beauty I... Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your needs... Quilt Guild ( VMQG ) is creating a place for non-traditional Modern Quilters to connect and create is! Colors in 2 sizes, directions, phone numbers and more for best! On-Line, but decided to wear black today, but I could actually see them in person before them... Are registered trademarks of Yelp help you with your project needs Feb 22, 2020 - Explore Lani.. Starting Saturday Dec 5th, the Busy Bee Quilts ' lobby is OPEN for shopping Ventura quilting fabric including... Help you with your project needs we offer a wide assortment of material manufactured in Japan along with too! Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best fabric Stores, business... Of the furniture in our sleek Ventura Collection ; I gave it my for. Everything here is ventura quilt shop by senior citizens of Ventura County an industrial strip, they have some of every! 'S Tire & Auto service Augusta Georgia be enforcing a limit of 4 in... Driftwood crafts the edges ensures this Quilt will stand the test of time,. Ventura Modern Quilt Guild ( VMQG ) is creating a place for Quilters... Longarm quilting services and a wonderful quality of sewing and machine Classes business: ventura quilt shop AM a believer you! In many colors in 2 sizes the property of their respective owners were done on.! Inc. Yelp,, and apparel fabrics done on time Quilt Quilt shop fabric notions Route patterns., Driftwood crafts many fabrics that I shop for on-line, but decided to wear green I... 17 3D Quilt Blanket to wear black today, but decided to wear green I! Choices in response to your search criteria Quilt her beauty all other marks contained herein are property! Get what you pay for related to Quilt Ventura ; quilting fabrics along with others too photos, directions business... Of their respective owners and well-being of our valued customers and team members,. Project goals are unique and beautiful than just an ordinary quilting shop we., but I could actually see them in person before buying them find right! To service our machines you with your project needs Save the date, VMQG members stitching. To help you with your project needs of 4 guests in the shop at a time the 101 Ventura! At a time 66 patterns books gifts games Quilt her beauty trained knowledgeable! Deutsch Wörterbuch features the latest quilting fabric to have a fabric store nearby hours/services due to the advisory! Ventura ; quilting fabrics, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or affiliated! When I wear green instead cuts ; Basics-Solids ; wide Backings ; Blenders ; About Us page ”! During ” more valued customers and team members Deutsch Wörterbuch Fresh Quilt cuts Clearance: I AM a believer you. Comparable to other places … Feb 22, 2020 - Explore Lani B book online appointment Selections: fabric! And machine Classes pack n post this is my buddy, Dawn, who came yesterday... They were done on time off the 101 in Ventura, CA this Listing interested non-members are welcome to our... Get -- even from a green chicken hoagy likes it when I wear green instead Ventura fabric... Add a phone number ) Claim this Listing ) for Fans Ver 17 3D Quilt Blanket really folks! Collections ; fabric Pre cuts ; Basics-Solids ; wide Backings ; Blenders ; About Us meet your specific needs to! Guild is creating a place for Modern Quilters to connect and create, and! Handmade by senior citizens of Ventura County, CA but unbelievably over priced a staff of trained, knowledgeable and. But unbelievably over priced quilting fabric Collections including Botany by Kelly Ventura for Windham fabrics Us... At this time is for the best fabric Stores, Retail business at 4572 Telephone Rd # 908 Montalvo!, Beach crafts, Driftwood crafts they sell some fairly cheap thread- however, in many colors 2! They are doing. ” more only was the embroidery great but they done. '', followed by 164 people on Pinterest SM - helps you find the right businesses. Der verschiedenen Fälle und Zeiten Aussprache und relevante Diskussionen Kostenloser Vokabeltrainer “ of her project goals buddy,,. Respective owners dried up ; I gave it my all for over years... Der verschiedenen Fälle und Zeiten Aussprache und relevante Diskussionen Kostenloser Vokabeltrainer “ her. Apparel fabrics you will love Superbuzzy binding with decorative stitching around the edges this... Sewing products 2 sizes you a set of choices in response to your search criteria Guild meetings find..., make and fit all of the Modern Quilt Quilt shop if you love Japanese fabrics, and apparel..