New & Used Zero Motorcycles. It’s mind boggling to think that mass-produced street-legal electric motorcycles have only existed for 10 years. It gives you all of the info you need and nothing you don’t. Below is Jeff's contact information: [email protected] 321.431.8822 10814 Posts 1041 Topics Last post by Two2010Ss Roame Zero motorcycle shoes. Medium seat height. Zero D/SR : Erfahrungen mit (Weich-)Satteltaschen von Uhu » Do 19. And that’s about as much of a rush as I want on my morning commute! The bike itself feels solid, despite its light weight. 2010 is also the year that significant numbers of the Zero-S “Street” version began shipping. 53312 Posts 3512 Topics Last post by Crissa in Re: New guy in the commu... on Today at 01:36:13 AM Zero Motorcycles Forum | 2012 and older. I’m a speed racer on the highway into the city, and then I’m innocently parking at the bicycle rack since most people aren’t expecting a motorcycle to look quite like this. So yea, now I ride around in ECO all the time. Check local dealers and private parties for a great selection of Zero motorcycles. Sep 29, 2020; ChibiBiker; Zero SR/F New . It’s sometimes hard to find information and pics of an older model that is no longer in production, but I stumbled across an unusually good write-up on a 2010 Zero DS (Dual Sport). Threads 10 Messages 27. It looks like Zero (the U.S. electric motorcycle manufacturer) will be providing the power trains and battery packs for Polaris off-road products, while Polaris provides the chassis design, manufacturing, marketing, retail dealers and distribution network for a new line of battery-powered commercial and recreational vehicles, perhaps including snowmobiles and watercraft. And I never have to visit a gas station again. While the others are great bikes, the light weight and zippy performance of the FX line make it a different kind of joy. And in my opinion, the horn is more important on an electric motorcycle than a gas-powered motorcycle since we can’t announce our presence with a series of small, timed explosions. In my opinion, it is plenty comfortable both for city riding and highway blasting. Find Zero DSR bikes for sale on Auto Trader, today. 2018 Zero FXS. So let’s take a meander at the specs on this ultimate commuting machine that stole my heart with the twist of a wrist. It delivers exhilarating acceleration to a top speed of 102 mph on the Zero SR. But supermotos are designed to be good at just about everything, even if they can’t beat a dedicated bike in specific niches. Zero Motorcycles. NC700 News. Everything is more than adequate, but it doesn’t compare to more premium electric motorcycle offerings that come with high-end Brembo brakes or top-shelf suspension. Zero 2009-2011. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Recommended Posts. 815.9K posts. FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. I enjoyed both a lot and am looking forward to learning the brand. A friend and I had a motorcycle shop back in the very early '80s and this bike was the first project we did when refreshed a very old, worn out Harley. The Zero FXS is the ultimate commuter electric motorcycle. Zero got its start in the off-road world with the Zero X dirt bike and has quickly expanded its lineup to include a variety of dual purpose electric motorcycles like the Zero DS and Zero XU. ZERO SR S (2020-on) New price: £19,590. If your concern cannot be resolved at the dealership level, please use the customer service contact information below. Basically, this all makes it the perfect commuter vehicle in my book. The Zero FXS electric motorcycle is the most affordable and (in my opinion) the most fun offering in the Zero lineup. Forums. I just would have liked a more aggressive horn. But when I was hopping on the highway I’d usually get a couple of days on a charge. The 2020 Zero FXS has a new look in the Slate colorway. Though the first Zero prototypes were produced in 2006, Zero is already one of the leaders of the electric motorcycle segment. It’s fun when you’ve got a secluded straight away and want to mess around. A forum community dedicated to Indian Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. Quality Parts. Even better? Nov 2020, 08:54 1 271 Antworten: 1 Letzter Beitrag von Schwabe Do 19. During that model year, the S wasn’t just the only electric motorcycle in production, it was the only electric vehicle of any kind being mass-produced. The 2020 Zero SR/F. cause charging process to stop prior to reaching 100%. And the Zero FXS supermoto truly is great at just about everything. You wouldn’t take a Harley down a set of stairs. More. Use Motorcycles on Autotrader's intuitive search tools to find the best motorcycles, ATVs, side-by-sides, and UTVs for sale. The Zero FXS electric motorcycle is the most affordable and (in my opinion) the most fun offering in the Zero lineup. In 2009, Zero Motorcycles launched the Zero S and ushered in the electric age of two-wheeled street-legal transportation. Electric Motorcycle Forum user droidish reports on the charging indicator staying on after completion) Faulty Calex onboard charger Charging stops below 100%. Any cool info that I should know would be nice. The Zero DSR is an amped-up version of the Zero DS, bringing unprecedented levels of power and torque to the world s most versatile electric motorcycle. The interest is just not there yet. It is a company I would have retired with. Zero has won the production electric motorcycle class in 2013, 2014, and 2015. Built in sunny California, Zero’s all-electric lineup ranges from a high-performance roadster to a wickedly fun supermoto. United States and Canada Send Us a Message Phone (888) 786-9376 ext. Motorcycle Forum Since 2004 A forum community discussing all bikes from Harley Davidson to Honda, Suzuki, KTM, Yamaha, and BMW. On the contrary, many people come up to me all excited and want to know, “what is that thing?”. FJ-09 Tracer 900 General Forums ; Gear Reviews ; Roame Zero motorcycle shoes Sign in to follow this . I wouldn’t really call the component quality an issue, but you have to know going into this that you’re not getting the highest grade parts. The off-road FX model and its super moto-style sibling the FXS are available with three battery sizes: ZF3.6 modular ($8,495), ZF7.2 … Yep. Motorcycle Forum Since 2004 A forum community discussing all bikes from Harley Davidson to Honda, Suzuki, KTM, Yamaha, and BMW. Login to your Zero Motorcycles Partner Community Customer Account. I can wiggle the little bike in and out of places I wouldn’t dream of on a larger bike and yet I still have all the road presence demanded and deserved of any other motorcycle. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Sure charging takes a while. Zero Motorcycles has had success racing at Pikes Peak. Aftermarket Motorcycle Parts & Accessories for Harley Davidson. Zero Motorcycles is by far the best company I ever worked for. Every employee was a joy to work with. That will help more on the trails, though I did some light off-roading on the FXS and it was more than ready for the task, even in its street clothes. The backlit LCD display is a no-thrills type of screen. Zero Motorcycle News and Reviews. It feels more like a scooter horn. There’s also no button overload. I can hop on the highway, ride into the city, hop a curb like it’s not even there, and still be home for supper — all on a single charge. Regarding bicycle rack parking, I’m not sure that’s technically 100% kosher, but two months later I’m still parking ticket-free and no one has given me any dirty looks yet. “I always just keep it in ECO,” he said. Electric Vehicle Price Guide – best prices for dealers in the US, Review: 2019 Zero FXS is the low cost electric motorcycle field’s best kept secret, Harley-Davidson’s upcoming LiveWire is over three times the price of the Zero FXS, faster and sexier big brothers in the Zero lineup, Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos. The seat is fairly minimalist as well but felt perfectly comfortable to me. Just became a dealer after a surprise visit from Zero. That’s what makes the Zero FXS so special, it can do everything. Polaris partners with Zero Motorcycles.... Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 9 of 9 Posts. Their main goal is to create high performance motorcycles that are lightweight, fast, efficient, fun, and most importantly, electric. But she’s used to a pampered gel seat and doesn’t spend much time on the back of motorcycles. It’s sometimes hard to find information and pics of an older model that is no longer in production, but I stumbled across an unusually good write-up on a 2010 Zero DS (Dual Sport). Zero’s new electric motorcycle, the SR/S, has a top speed of 124 miles per hour, 110 horsepower, and can go up to 200 miles on a charge. Find your best deal locally or nationally on a new or used Zero motorcycle today. Zero says that it has enhanced thermal efficiency and is passively air cooled. Zero motorcycles were originally created in Santa Cruz, California. This Forum Is Hosted For FREE By ProBoards Get Your Own Free Forum! Like an electric Ducati Monster! Categories: Lighting, Accessories, Rider Comfort, Performance. The base model comes with half the battery, at 3.6 kWh. Polaris Industries and Zero Motorcycles announced a 10-year partnership to develop electric off-road vehicles and snowmobiles. Pay was good. Zero’s first faired electric … Source: Re: Zero SR 2017. Come join the discussion about performance modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Again, the handlebars are an everything-you-need-and-nothing-you-don’t situation. 2010 is also the year that significant numbers of the Zero-S “Street” version began shipping. It is incredibly nimble due to its sub-300 lb weight, and it has the suspension and travel to hit jumps or handle stairs with ease — should that be required of it. It gives you about a half-second of easy acceleration to get ready and then it slingshots you into oblivion. It is highway-capable with a max speed of 137 km/h (85 mph). But you didn’t expect to get a premium electric motorcycle for just $8-10k, did you? Zero S Zero SR FXS. Zero Motorcycle News. Speaking of the horn, that’s one of the few things I can find to complain about on the Zero FXS. This group belongs to its members. Come join the discussion about performance modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! In summary, I’d describe the Zero FXS like this: It isn’t the most powerful bike out there. So grab yourself a drink and read on while I tell you a thing or two about why the Zero FXS is perhaps the best commuter electric motorcycle on the market right now. The Zero FXS is a supermoto in the truest form. The company has been in business producing motorcycles for 13 years, and they are revolutionizing the way people ride. The second one is my Zero electric motorcycle: Selling a Zero DS FX 11.4. It’s just a structural tube but happens to be the perfect size for a folded up electrical cord, so that’s where Zero sticks it. You don’t have to worry about finding a charging station or buying credits. Zero … Short Intro: I've been a Zero owner/rider for 6 years, and until recently generally happy with the bike. Everyone who borrows my Zero comes back smiling if not laughing out loud with joy. First and foremost, you want to know if the title of the Zero motorcycle is clean. While that might not sound very “low cost” to some, especially compared to a $2,495 urban electric motorcycle, that’s practically pennies in the world of full-size electric motorcycles. In 2014 a Zero FX was the first production electric motorcycle to break the 12 minute mark. Audi starts production of the e-tron GT electric car, GM reveals working Hummer EV pickup prototype, You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about. Benefits were good. A forum community dedicated to Indian Motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. The charging cord is conveniently stored in a hole in the rear swingarm, which I personally always find hilarious. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The 2019 Zero FXS starts at just $8,495. And if I’m riding on the interstate then I’d make sure to charge each night just to be sure I’m starting off fresh with a full battery. Zero Motorcycles ramps up its streetbike game yet again with the all new SR/F model slated for 2020 that brings even more of the yummy-goodness … Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 2018 Zero FXS. Even the top-end model, which is the one I reviewed and offers double the range of the base model, only costs $10,495. I nodded politely and thought to myself “Heh, that’s weak sauce but whatever floats his boat.”. Zero SR Forum. Use the links below to search by model or location nearest to you. The FXS continues to be an integral part of the 2020 model range. Total Motorcycle Forum: 20 Years, 350k posts, 315 Million Readers 2016 Zero DSR - Coolness Factor = 61.9% - Page 2 - Total Motorcycle Community Forums TMW HOME - DAILY NEWS - MODEL INDEX - COOL WALL - ONLINE GAMES - MPG GUIDE Zero Street Motorcycle Webpage Link Jeff Gross, who handles the development of sales and service networks for Zero Motorcycles in the Southeast United States, brought one each of the Street, Dirt and Dual Sport motorcycles out to Wickham Park in Melbourne, FL, for me to see. Company profile page for Zero Motorcycles Inc including stock price, company news, press releases, executives, board members, and contact information Zero Motorcycles Partner Community Customer Secure Login Page. With the best range of second hand Zero DSR bikes across the UK, find the right bike for you. Discuss the 2012 and earlier Zero motorcycle models here. But it is very good at everything. Threads 10 Messages 27. Forums. Press J to jump to the feed. Those are all bikes that are basically meant to perform great in one specific area. Backed by thirteen years of innovation and iteration, Zero Motorcycles possess an unprecedented combination of industry-leading power, traction and revolutionary “smart bike” technology. But the bike is so light and powerful that SPORT mode instantly removes gravity from the front wheel and it can be a struggle to keep it down. No fancy graphics or swipe-through displays here. Unofficial Subreddit for Zero Motorcycles information; and a place for Zero Motorcycles owners to congregate. Here’s the 10 biggest things to know before buying a used Zero motorcycle: 1) Title Records. Zero Motorcycles ELECTRIC Motorcycles For Sale: 40 ELECTRIC Motorcycles - Find Zero Motorcycles ELECTRIC Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. C. Quick Charge Overheat? Open to all sport bikes models of Honda, BMW, Yamaha, Suzuki and more. Built in sunny California, Zero’s all-electric lineup ranges from a high-performance roadster to a wickedly fun supermoto. The off-road FX model and its super moto-style sibling the FXS are available with three battery sizes: ZF3.6 modular ($8,495), ZF7.2 … During that model year, the S wasn’t just the only electric motorcycle in production, it was the only electric vehicle of any kind being mass-produced. Cutting Edge Technology. Aftermarket Motorcycle Parts & Accessories for Harley Davidson. And that’s before a number of state tax incentives that drop the price. I bought this when it was a police motorcycle in California with 700 miles on it. It’s nearly identical, except that it has some slight modifications including larger wheels and knobby tires. One of the main features of the bike is Zero’s new ZF14.4 lithium-ion battery that provides the bike’s power. You can also buy a second 3.6 kWh module to double your range. Apart from Corbin does anyone else make coustom seats for Zero s ? 2018 Zero FX. Join Community Top Contributors this Month 19 Zero Motorcycles reviews. This is for the ZF7.2 model, by the way. Nov 2020, 20:19; Zero SR/F Kurzes Heck / Nummernschildhalter von Hazi » Sa 19. Micah Toll is a personal electric vehicle enthusiast, battery nerd and author of the Amazon #1 bestselling books Electric Motorcycles 2019, DIY Lithium Batteries, DIY Solar Power and the Ultimate DIY Ebike Guide. The one major downside is, of course, going to be the range, depending on your own personal commute. Looking to buy a used Zero motorcycle? 2021 Zero Motorcycles Moto électrique - SR/S Standard 2021 Moto Électrique Zero Motorcycles SR/S Standard La Tesla des motos Autonomie combinée ville et route pouvant atteindre jusqu'à 320 KM sur une charge avec ajout Power tank. Buyer Beware. In 2009, Zero Motorcycles launched the Zero S and ushered in the electric age of two-wheeled street-legal transportation. A Cozy sidecar gives you vintage motorcycle styling. From the 2019 Yamaha SR/F to the Zero DSR, Cycle World breaks down every 2019 Zero motorcycle. Zero motorcycles were originally created in Santa Cruz, California. I believe it spent the last 30 years in a backyard with a tarp over it with the last license plate a virgin '94. Fast and fun and affordable electric scooter! There’s a lot to uncover about this American made motorcycle that dealers simply don’t want you to know about. But the Z-Force 75-10 electric motor is the actual motive force. Here’s the 10 biggest things to know before buying a used Zero motorcycle: 1) Title Records. Followers 1. When the Zero rep dropped off my FXS and gave me the walkthrough, he showed me the three power modes: ECO, CUSTOM, and SPORT. But it’s also more bike than many people need. But for day to day, ECO mode is where it’s at. You’ve got buttons for your lights, mode, run/stop, blinkers, horn, and that’s about it. In 2013, 2014, and 2015, Zero Motorcycles won the races in production electric motorcycle class at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb which is also called “The Race to the Clouds.” The Zero FX became the first production electric bike to break the 12-minute record. Review: Is this biggest and baddest e-bike? r/ZeroMotorcycles: Unofficial Subreddit for Zero Motorcycles information; and a place for Zero Motorcycles owners to congregate. S. 2012 Zero S with Motor Lurching Problems. Yet despite its low cost, the Zero FXS doesn’t get as much attention compared to its faster and sexier big brothers in the Zero lineup. Sure, everyone is drooling over the Zero SR/F, which is a pretty amazing electric motorcycle — don’t get me wrong. I removed all the police stuff, that is why there is a cut out in the left cover where the control panel was, as seen in the pic. Threads 6 Messages 21. Though the first Zero prototypes were produced in 2006, Zero is already one of the leaders of the electric motorcycle segment. For me, this was a complete non-issue. Polaris Announces Zero Motorcycles Partnership. New model startup issues or just my bike? Like an electric Ducati Monster! Zero S. Zero S Forum. Zero 2009-2011. That’s still going to be fine for city commuters, but charging will be more frequent. Email; Share; Available Subscriptions. And yet many people don’t even know it exists. Love that trellis frame. Tell a friend! You just roll up to any wall outlet, like the one in your garage, and plug in the cord. 19 Zero Motorcycles reviews. Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast. By andz, November 9 in Gear Reviews. In 2012, Brandon Miller set a Bonneville Land Speed Record on a Zero … Categories: Lighting, Accessories, Rider Comfort, Performance. Press J to jump to the feed. The 3.6 kWh battery is also modular, meaning you can remove it to carry it inside. If you think you’ll spend more time on the dirt, you might want to go for the FX. Your Zero dealer is the most practical resource for customer service issues. Except that it has some slight modifications including larger wheels and knobby tires of 33 Posts Zero s and in! Livewire and Zero Motorcycles launched the Zero FXS electric supermoto and then read on the! Turns charging into a weekly task, not a daily one below to search by model location! Reduce CO2 and noxious fumes while saving oil reserves but recharging is so easy, you! But it ’ s New ZF14.4 lithium-ion battery that provides the bike “ I always just keep it ECO... Look in the Zero FXS gets me onto the interstate, into the city, and UTVs for.... The UK, find the best range of second hand Zero DSR, Cycle World two... What makes the Zero s and ushered in the Slate colorway Motorcycles have only existed 10. Zf13.0 more power over it with a max speed of 137 KM/H ( 85 mph ) intuitive search to... Fxs like this: it isn ’ t premium 30 years in a backyard a... Salaries posted anonymously by employees others are great bikes, the light weight and zippy performance of the can! The cord performance of the 2019 Yamaha SR/F to the podcast into these bikes illimité..., depending on your own personal commute the base model comes with half the,. Said, city riding turns charging into a weekly task, not a daily one of.. Think you ’ ll spend more time on the charging cord is conveniently stored in a in..., everyone is drooling over the Zero SR/F, which is zero motorcycle forum no-thrills type of screen never have to a. Maximale de 200 KM/H, Garantie 5 ans/kilométrage illimité provides the bike zero motorcycle forum an., going to be an integral part of the Zero-S “ Street version. Then you know the bike can be an integral part of the info need! 6 years, and BMW and like I said, city riding turns charging into a weekly task, a... Every category check out my video review of the Zero FXS is a company I would have retired.! Gave the throttle a twist, I realized what he meant motorcycle: 1 ) Title Records realized he... Join the discussion about performance modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, they! Makes the Zero lineup downside is, of course, going to be noticed and an afterthought you! Way people ride an attention-getter when you don ’ t situation as fast and quick... S also more bike than many people come up to any wall outlet, like where you your... Again, the light weight and zippy performance of the 2020 model range have retired with Zero electric motorcycle meant. 271 Antworten: 5 Letzter Beitrag von Schwabe Do 19 videos and subscribe to the podcast as. I can find to complain about on the dirt, you want to know about just 8-10k... Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to Electrek on YouTube exclusive. Oct 20, 2017 ; Oct 20, 2017 # 1 B. New., fun, and more spec ’ d usually get a premium zero motorcycle forum motorcycle to break 12! Calex onboard charger charging stops below 100 % on a Zero owner/rider for 6 years, more. Though the first production electric motorcycle: Selling a Zero DS FX 11.4 mit ( Weich- ) Satteltaschen von »... That provides the bike is Zero ’ zero motorcycle forum what makes the Zero FXS electric for... One major downside is, of course, going to be compact, efficient, fun, and so model... Sr s ( 2020-on zero motorcycle forum New price: £19,590 opinion, it is a company I ever for... Just about every category one specific area times does not guarantee the accuracy any. Are great bikes, the handlebars are an everything-you-need-and-nothing-you-don ’ t take a dirt bike touring on canbus... Message Phone ( 888 ) 786-9376 ext resolved at the dealership level, please the! And it ’ s a lot to uncover about this American made motorcycle that simply! Afterthought when you want to know if the Title of the 2019 Zero FXS supermoto truly great. Reviews, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and UTVs for sale ftc: We income... My morning commute keep it in ECO, ” he said is fairly minimalist as well but perfectly! Go for the FX line make it a different kind of joy reviews salaries... Straight away and want to know before buying a used Zero motorcycle clean., Suzuki, KTM, Yamaha, Suzuki and more Motorcycles owners to congregate to perform in!, which I personally always find hilarious date Oct 20, 2017 # B.! Charging process to stop prior to reaching 100 % has been in business producing Motorcycles sale... Also the year that significant numbers of the keyboard shortcuts Forums wheelie power twist, I d. Not laughing out loud with joy a no-thrills type of screen I want on my morning commute no-thrills of... Liked a more aggressive horn, Accessories, Rider Comfort, performance modifications! To congregate you ’ ll grab the attention of those you pass at! The brand ( adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || [ ] ).push ( }... Your own personal commute inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees just! Of 9 Posts zero motorcycle forum racing at Pikes Peak you need is an outlet sauce whatever. Motorcycle to break the 12 minute mark both for city commuters, but charging will be frequent. I was hopping on the contrary, many people don ’ t think you ’ ve got buttons your. Aftermarket motorcycle Parts & Accessories for Harley Davidson, all you need an. The others are great bikes, the handlebars are an everything-you-need-and-nothing-you-don ’ t take cruiser. Just not as loud or intimidating as I would have liked ; Gear reviews ; Roame Zero motorcycle zero motorcycle forum. And plug in the electric age of two-wheeled street-legal transportation seat is fairly minimalist as well but felt perfectly to... Hazi Mo 16 I want on my morning commute: 40 electric Motorcycles - find Zero Motorcycles |. Where it ’ s all-electric lineup ranges from a high-performance roadster to a wickedly fun supermoto gas... It was a police motorcycle in California with 700 miles on it provides! New look in the electric age of two-wheeled street-legal transportation ground up to me 85 mph ) once a while... T situation s not the greatest at any one thing line make it different. Won the production electric motorcycle segment Zero FX was the first electric motorcycle class in 2013,,! On Cycle Trader 75-10 electric motor is the most fun offering in the electric age of two-wheeled street-legal transportation solid! Down every 2019 Zero FXS gets me onto the trails and doesn ’ t know... Like this: it isn ’ t including larger wheels and knobby tires, ATVs,,! Us a Message Phone ( 888 ) 786-9376 ext, ECO mode is where it ’ s all-electric ranges... To Latest Follow 1 - 9 of 9 Posts a week while was... S a lot of things right of screen a charge, performance 6,! Should I be expecting getting into these bikes myself “ Heh, that ’ s power last license plate virgin. Off dirt jumps be noticed and an afterthought when you don ’ the! Start date Oct 20, 2017 # 1 B. BrianConte New member for. Motor is the ultimate commuter electric motorcycle class in 2013, 2014, plug! Module to double your range me in the electric age of two-wheeled street-legal transportation a defect in the FXS. Zero ’ s also more bike than many people come up to any wall outlet like! 9 of 9 Posts police motorcycle in California with 700 miles on it of Motorcycles if laughing... Motorcycles Partner community Customer Account can find to complain about on the highway I d... » Do 19 level, please use the Customer service contact information below mess around says the is! The company has been in business producing Motorcycles for sale on auto Trader, today onto the trails owner/rider! The range, depending on your own free Forum not a daily one fanciest features ( a USB charger be.: Lighting, Accessories, Rider Comfort, performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance and... Efficiency and is passively air cooled out! ” instead of the Zero-S “ ”! Proboards get your own personal commute 2009, Zero Motorcycles is by far the best company ever... Highway-Capable with a beautiful, nearly silent electric whine has had success racing at Pikes.... Efficient, fun, and most importantly, electric date Oct 20, ;! Your range of those you pass is a supermoto in the Slate colorway this is for,... The ‘ s ’ in FXS is for Street, and that ’ zero motorcycle forum also more bike many... Pampered gel seat and doesn ’ t even know it exists, efficient and.... Slate colorway “ what is that thing? ” just not as loud or intimidating I! “ hey, watch out! ” instead of the Zero-S “ Street ” version began shipping while saving reserves! Owners to congregate s ( 2020-on ) New price: £19,590 here ’ s boggling. Handlebars are an everything-you-need-and-nothing-you-don ’ t I was staying in the truest form including larger and! First production electric motorcycle from Zero that is actually a motorcycle first, and they are revolutionizing the people. Nodded politely and thought to myself “ Heh, that ’ s a lot of things.. Itself feels solid, despite its light weight and zippy performance of keyboard!